[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lifted 5 years >have great body Still have zero confidence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: 1377742596954.jpg (318KB, 1102x967px) Image search: [Google]
1377742596954.jpg
318KB, 1102x967px
>lifted 5 years
>have great body

Still have zero confidence or self esteem. Loser
>>
i fear this
>>
File: 1366485441565.gif (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1366485441565.gif
3MB, 640x360px
>be fat 21 yo autist
>want grills
>lift and lose weight
>get attention from grills
>scared shitless of them
>goes on for 2 years
>still handholdless kv because I run away from them
>wonder why I did all that to begin with
>>
>ugly skinny faggot nerd in high school
>decent body year after graduation, nice hair nice skin nice clothes
>girls who used to ignore me in high school started approaching me at my wagecuck job asking for my number
>first one wanted me to pick her up at 9pm to watch netflix at my house
>I got scared and told her I couldn't
>2nd girl want to go on a date with me to get sushi, I gave her the place and time she agreed then I backed out
>3rd girl I took on a date and was awkward af and dropped spaghetti, completely destroyed my confidence

that was all about 1 1/2 years ago and since then I've been NEET, turned 20, and have crippling social anxiety around women, I still lift but I don't even know why when my anxiety stops me from being able to interact with women

It keeps me awake at night quite often thinking about how many girls I could have fucked and how I could of gotten a gf if I didn't fuck myself over so many times, it seriously floods me with anger it's fucking intense

I am only getting older and feel like it's already too late for me, I still had a chance when all that shit happened, but now what type of girl is interested in a 20yo NEET

Last night I was looking at the texts I had with those girls and had like a mental breakdown and broke some shit, I thought maybe my anger would cure than anxiety but then today at the gym there was a cute girl and I couldn't even look in her direction without my heart rate rising

this shit is so fucked honestly, i honestly think I will die a virgin
>>
>>41945426
99% of people don't hit 5 years so don't sweat it, it probably won't happen to you
>>
>>41945597

Ok for a start you need to stop telling yourself trying is hopeless. I didn't get laid til 20 either and I likely gave up a lot of free chances through being scared to act up til then.

Yeah the first time was pretty bad and yeah I was nervous and it was obvious but I only ruined my chances with 1 girl and got a whole ton of EXP after that night. You aren't too late to the game at all. I'm pretty well adjusted these days, you just fell behind on this stat early so it's painful to push through when everyone else already has had those experiences.

Come to terms with the fact that you're not going to be with your first girl forever and that the good thing is she won't likely know the girls you have after.
>>
>>41945597

Also samefag as >>41945623

Stop asking yourself "what type of girl is interested in a 20yo NEET"

I know a guy who is a borderline alcoholic NEET who takes some of the hottest girls I've ever seen home to his single mattress in his mums garage with spiderman covers and they STILL call him back.

Girls are dumb and value having a good time and certain feelings really highly and he provides those in spades on top of fucking them well and not caring at all what they think.
>>
>>41945640
>I know a guy who is a borderline alcoholic NEET who takes some of the hottest girls

Is that true or are you just saying that, cause another part of my anxiety is that I live with my mom and my room is just a mattress on the ground a dresser and my pc
>>
>>41945656

Nah he's real and he's a legend lmao.

The entire frame of your existence and how women perceive it is in your behaviour and outlook.
>>
>>41945597
This shit happens to me. The anger too. It's annoying to say the least.
>>
>>41945670
did u ever lose your virginity?
>>
File: hwyplslvme.jpg (64KB, 484x640px) Image search: [Google]
hwyplslvme.jpg
64KB, 484x640px
>>41943953

WH-WHEN CAN IT BE OUT TURN TO BE OPPA??

;______________;

>tfw no gf :(

>tfw no average korean gf to hold me call me oppa :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
>>
>>41945670
No. Its like something stops me before i do it even if shes eager.
>>
>>41945597
>I am only getting older and feel like it's already too late for me,
Fuckin idiot, men explode in value at 30 (if they got their shit together), whereas girls' value plummets.

Plenty of +30yo dudes fucking 18yo's all the time, but I shouldn't be telling you this.
>>
I'm convinced there are a large number on /fit/ who hate themselves and assume getting fit will solve everything, without addressing the underlying problems.

Just like /adv/ thinks getting an so will solve everything.
>>
>>41945834
As in you were in bed and something stopped you? Or you were like me and stopped before even getting close to her

>>41945836
But by then the young girls will only be interested in me for my money, the girls who I never got close to like me for the way I looked at least, maybe that is just as shallow but for some reason it makes me feel good, however when it's about money and shit I may as well be with a prostitute
>>
Same. I've been lifting almost 6 years and look awesome by normie standards.

Thankfully I have a gf.
But I am still just as beta and submissive in social settings.
I still feel like I "look up" to other men even if they are dyel and shorter than me.
>>
>>41945597

>tfw ugly skinny faggot nerd still
>yfw i've been fucking since 15
>yfw I have crippling anxiety & clinical major depression
>>
>>41945891
fuck off and die
>>
>>41945850
Stopped before getting close. Read your experiences mine are pretty much the same. Crippling social anxiety. Not sure why; comes out of nowhere.
>>
>>41945899
Its probably because we don't fit in well and are open to be attacked all the time. Must find inner confidence then i won't have this fuckn problem
>>
File: CAN.jpg (79KB, 900x505px) Image search: [Google]
CAN.jpg
79KB, 900x505px
>>41945897

believe in yourself lil' nigga
>>
>>41945854
I feel u, but i still made it into a student house with 14 other people.
Hopefully this will eventually get rid of most of my autism
>>
File: 1488407265805.gif (143KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488407265805.gif
143KB, 640x480px
>>41945597
Jesus christ... It's not the holy grail, it's just a girl. Don't treat pussy on a pedestal brah and you will do just fine.

If you can't fucking handle a normal conversation, just skip that part and go for it. If you have a good body, a girl won't care about beating around the bush.
>>
your routine?
>>
>>41945597
You're only 20. Talking to girls is like lifting. It takes time and practice to do it well. The best thing to do is the start smiling at people in public, and then saying hello as you pass people by in places like the grocery store, and eventually get to small talk, even with non-qts. Once you've got that down, you'll find talking to girls much more natural.

Just make a daily effort every day for the next couple of months and you'll be golden.
>>
>>41945452

Well stop fapping, dress well, smell good, have some cash for drinks - go out more. Alone even. I had my first real kiss at 29. I finally broke an ice and talked to a girl I was interested in for half a year. First time in my life too. So if someone like me can do this at my age, you have how too. Keep improving you social skills.
>>
>>41945982

*have hope
>>
File: alex-honnold-freerider-free-solo.jpg (656KB, 1616x1080px) Image search: [Google]
alex-honnold-freerider-free-solo.jpg
656KB, 1616x1080px
Because you put all your effort into a single part of life, health, and ignored the others

Here's what you SHOULD have done:
>Become more social
>Learn basic charisma
>Find a job with career prospects and work your way upwards
>Invest and learn finances
>Build a network
>Find interesting hobbies
>Talk to girls
>Lift weights

You only did the last point, which means you fucked up on all the others

Good news, though, it's not too late, start fixing your life today
>>
>>41945664
needs some pics or bait
>>
File: 1476517589729.jpg (96KB, 480x643px) Image search: [Google]
1476517589729.jpg
96KB, 480x643px
>>41945836

>woo 18 year old girls

Vapid and vacuous creatures. 24-30 is the sweet spot. Can converse on a range of topics, have experience and are more loyal.
>>
>>41945948
It's like I can read that and understand what you mean and it makes sense, but I am horny as fuck and even when I think about not caring what women think I still act awkward
>>
>>41946047
but then they already have developed their personalities and self

18-20 yo girls are like blank slates who you can mold
>>
>>41946004

This. I hace been lifting for 4 years and only last year began improving my social skills with women. I made big progress over a year and even now I am still a virgin, I am no longer kissless or handholdless virgin. So progress in social situations also is as slow as lifting but it is constant progress as long as you keep doing it.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.