[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's almost July. Almost halfway through the year. How are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: SecondhandWellwornBluet.gif (651KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
SecondhandWellwornBluet.gif
651KB, 500x373px
It's almost July. Almost halfway through the year. How are you doing on your NY Resolutions, /fit/?
>>
>>41943190
My 2 resolutions are
1 don't kill anyone
2 Have sex once a month
I'm currently going really well
>>
I achieved everything I wanted except got really fit

Still working on getting /fit/ but this year has been amazing

Went from salary job of 57k to 90k this year
>>
>>41943190
i gave up video games, i managed 5 courses at school (C+ average, but i got didnt drop or fail anything which is a good start) I'm actually reading for fun, and im going to take up coding, dropped a course in the summer, but i've gone out with friends more and stopped browsing here as much, i lifted a lot, but had to stop during school ( i gave up video games after the school year), finally went canoeing with my dad to the lake we said we'd have to get to before he got too old for and by the end of the summer i will DL 3 plates for reps, so its like a 7/10 for me. an acceptable trajectory, but you dont aim for the sky, you aim for the moon and all that right?

and boyz, we're all going to make it :)
>>
File: 1486265080298.png (319KB, 498x515px) Image search: [Google]
1486265080298.png
319KB, 498x515px
>>41943190
Got a gf after being cheated on two years ago. Unfortunately, I dont really feel anything towards her. After banging random tinder sluts to fill the void I have become less interested in falling in love again. I dont even think I can anymore.
>>
>>41943263
>Went from salary job of 57k to 90k this year
god damn, how'd you manage that? what do you do?
>>
>>41943620
Not as impressive as you would think

2014 - 23k
2015 - 45k
2016 - 57k
2017 - 90k

I'm in IT
>>
>>41943680
that's still pretty fuckin' impressive

do IT for a big corporation or something? or own a business?
>>
>>41943295
Same. I miss being in love :(
>>
It's moving along. The first two took the most time and now I'm exclusively focusing on the last one now and it's starting to gain steam
>quit my old job
>got accepted for a masters and starting school in the fall
>losing weight (lost 20 of the 80 lbs in trying to lose) and getting fit
>>
>>41943190
still keep fucking up NOFAP
>>
>>41943190
is there a board I can go to and find a thread of comfy images of homes like this??
>>
My resolutions were lose weight and be happy.

I still hate myself. I think about killing myself often, but I don't really want to die. I just want to be someone else.

I did lose almost all the weight though.
>>
File: 070326-F-0809C-222.jpg (2MB, 2000x1330px) Image search: [Google]
070326-F-0809C-222.jpg
2MB, 2000x1330px
I told myself to prepare myself physically, mentally and spiritually for the CRO pipeline.

I got the whole "I'll prefer death before not becoming a CRO" mindset going and deaths not a option so that leaves me with one choice.
>>
>>41943190
I didn't even make new year resolutions and so far the year is good enough.
>>
>>41943190
Yeah I'm still lifting. Haven't found a gf though but that's alright.
>>
File: brickd.jpg (38KB, 640x374px) Image search: [Google]
brickd.jpg
38KB, 640x374px
awful

how do i stop masturbating and run more
>>
>>41943820
try /wg/
>>
>>41943944
hows that going? where did you start and where are you at?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.