[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What use do row machines have? The ones like this where u pull

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: rmchi.png (172KB, 400x268px) Image search: [Google]
rmchi.png
172KB, 400x268px
What use do row machines have? The ones like this where u pull and it spins and air comes out like you are generating force. What gains can u make on this that are better or worse than regular machine rows?
>>
>>41941521
It's cardio. Regular machine rows are resistance training
>>
>>41941521

Sick cardiac gains.
Will also help your back grow.
>>
>>41941521
cardio gains and shoulder gains
>>
>>41941521
Dank cardio. It's much more fun that running on a treadmill. Play some Skalmold for maximum LARP effect.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSV7mxNTzlg
>>
>>41941528
>Implying this isnt resistance training too.
>>
>>41941533
Why didnt you mention back gains at all? Like lats and such
>>
>>41941521
I use mine for HIIT. It's one of the best machines for a full body workout and it's easy on your joints.
>>
>>41941818
>full body workout
nigga, you dont use your legs lmao
>>
>>41942035
nigga, you have shit form if you aren't pushing with your legs through the first half of the row

https://youtu.be/YcaUkUmUU_k
>>
>>41942035
>rowing
>dont use your legs
1/10 for making me reply
>>
File: nacho libre.png (100KB, 220x236px) Image search: [Google]
nacho libre.png
100KB, 220x236px
>>41942035
>You don't use your legs for a row
>>
>>41941521
GOAT cardio and amazing back, shoulder, core, glute and leg gains
>>
>>41942083
If that isnt physiques of greatness/pump chasers or xxathlenexx i wont trust form from them.
>>
>>41942133
How glute?
>>
>>41942381
sitting on your glutes activates the ions in the muscle, duh
>>
>>41942381
when you push off at the catch your glutes and hamstrings do most of the work
with proper form you should be able to lift your bum off the seat using your glutes and hamstrings and stand on the footplate for a few moments
>>
>>41942402
bullshit lmfao, tell that to gamers
>>
>>41942533
>with proper form you should be able to lift your bum off the seat using your glutes and hamstrings and stand on the footplate for a few moments

If you did that in an actual rowing racing boat, you'd tip over in a jiffy.

That isn't controlled form, it's just muscling through the move without finesse and balance.
>>
>>41942825
really? we used to do that exercise in practice on a boat, albeit a pair at a time, where you tried to lift yourself off the seat as high as you can on one stroke
>>
>>41942956
lmao
>>
>>41942825
Maybe, just maybe,
That's because it's not a fucking boat and it's a rowing machine.
>>
>>41943613
maybe lol
>>
>>41943613
its improper form regardless
>>
>>41944617
Then what the fuck is proper form dickhole?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.