[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fat/ - watching " my 600lb life" for motivation edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 352
Thread images: 71

File: rTZnV.jpg (171KB, 645x912px) Image search: [Google]
rTZnV.jpg
171KB, 645x912px
>Who is /fat/ for?
Fatty fatty boombalatties of /fit/ who want to lose weight.

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
http://fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
http://www.sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
http://www.fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
http://www.losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
https://www.myfitnesspal.com/

>Who is /fat/ for?
Fatty fatty boombalatties of /fit/ who want to lose weight.

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
http://fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
http://www.sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
http://www.fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
http://www.losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
https://www.myfitnesspal.com/

Previous Thread: >>41930589 → #
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>41937708
>hop on my bike
>ride around 1 mile
>start feeling dizzy
>head aches a bit

Seems like I'll never make it.
>>
blood tests and shit tomorrow. pls no diabetes. pls no high cholestrol. pls let everything be fine, i don't mind getting scolded for my weight, but pls, nothing else.
>>
broke my 250~ MFP streak somehow

I don't even remember.

feels kinda bad man, all my days are filled out still
>>
I just got my library assoc. test score this morning. Got 93. However, the letter says the scores are scored in relation to everyone else so that whoever got 70+ is eligible (supposed to be top 5 scorers), so I'm not sure how many questions I actually got right.

Welp, hopefully I am called for an interview soon. One step closer to my dream job [field].
>>
>>41937854
Ik this has nothing to do with /fat/ but we're all trying to glo up in more ways than one around here
>>
I ate some artichoke dip, ice cream, half a chicken, some chocolate, some cookies, pasta, two slices of pizza, and a breadstick in a 24 hour span. Am I gonna make it?
>>
>>41937708
>watching " my 600lb life" for motivation

man i used to binge-watch that show when i was 16-17 years old. i'd ride my (stationary) bike for 2-3 hours while watching it, shed tons of weight that way

funnily enough, even though it was hard as fuck to cycle for so long as a 175cm/150kg fatboi, i kinda miss those days. i should start doing more cardio
>>
File: 20170626_202208.jpg (3MB, 3984x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170626_202208.jpg
3MB, 3984x2988px
Am I gonna make it?
>>
>>41938143
i think my mom has the same fucking fork
>>
File: 1493061705885.png (280KB, 646x595px) Image search: [Google]
1493061705885.png
280KB, 646x595px
>coworker made chili for lunch
>I had a bowl
>not sure how much
>not sure what to mark in MFP
I wish I was better at eyeballing calories.
>>
>>41938176
dont sweat it anon (heh, get it, pepe is sweating)

just google how much a bowl of regular chili weighs, then find any chili in mfp and log it

yes it could be way over, or way under, but in the grand scheme of things, 1 meal doesn't really matter. what matters is you gave your best, you logged it, and now move on. tomorrow is a new day when you'll be way better than today, and the day after tomorrow you'll be better than tomorrow.

here's a quote i like to get back to when i'm feeling fucked

"People quit because it takes too long to see results, because they can't figure out that the process is the result."
>>
File: 1440892188510.jpg (33KB, 387x393px) Image search: [Google]
1440892188510.jpg
33KB, 387x393px
>been at this weight loss thing for about a month now
>look in the mirror and see that one man tit is smaller than the other

Guess we're getting there.
>>
>>41938223
One side of my stomach looks like it has a crater in it now, i know this feel
>>
File: IMG_20170626_192825.jpg (301KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170626_192825.jpg
301KB, 1200x1600px
Post meals of the day, anons.

Here's mine, my only meal of the day (OMAD).

>two slices of smoked "bacon" (the closest thing we have in my country)
>two eggs
>smoked gouda cheese
>lettuce

>wine leaves stuffed with rice
>mediterranean roasted veggies (bell pepper, eggplant, chili pepper)
>a few spicy green and black olives
>two cuts of french baguette to scoop roasted veggies

>a slice of watermelon
>half a small melon
>two apricots
>roughly two squares of 90% dark chocolate with raspberry bits in it

I'm estimating it at around 1000 calories which is a bit on the higher end for my meal averages.
>>
File: Screenshot 2017-06-26 13.39.49.png (38KB, 812x212px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2017-06-26 13.39.49.png
38KB, 812x212px
>>41938208
Thank you. I went with this because I know what mix he used, just not the amount of beef. Thankfully it seems to be a pretty healthy mix.

I like your quote.
>>
>>41937854
>>41937870
How long have you been fasting bro?
>>
How do you know if you are actually hungry.
>tfw too much of a fat fuck to actually know when I need to eat
>>
>>41938293
no pic but:
>~300g homemade stir fry
>1 whole tomato
>two sunny side up eggs
>a can of tuna (~110grams of fish)
>200g cottage cheese
>300mL lowfat yogurt

that's one meal

the other is some meat, more cottage cheese, more veggies, and a protein shake if i feel i didn't hit 150g+ protein
>>
Should I be drinking protein powder on a cut? Not lifting at the moment because work schedule is too fucked for me to lift and get a proper amount of sleep. So I bike in the evenings instead.
>>
>>41938340
I do, its 140 calories for 27g of protien which is really efficient
>>
>>41938293
3L of water
>>
File: 1498204486361.gif (988KB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
1498204486361.gif
988KB, 500x340px
>>41937907
>>41937691
>>41938035

so what are you saying? a cycle of DNP will be effective at removing those fat cells, but a normal cut wouldn't be?

what's the distinction? I've never heard of this before.
>>
>>41938323
here's a tip: eat 2 (big-ish) meals per day. that way you:
1. simplify things. 2 bigs meal are easier to track than 6 small meals + snacks inbetween or whatever
2. get to eat a lot of food in one sitting. especially if you have a salad, or some other low calorie food.
check >>41938336
that's me.
3. know (you will eventually if not at the start) how much calories/protein you ate. we are creatures of habit, and it's 300x easier to lose weight if you have 5 or 6 typical meals you will eat through the week. track your food for 10 days, after that you'll know in advance how much you actually ate, and won't have to meddle with myfitnesspal (some people like mfp, i never quite liked it, thus i developed this method)
4. be less hungry. i guarantee you, 2 big meals per day, spread ~6 hours apart from one another, and you'll never be hungry. drink sugarless coffee/tea, and water when you're not eating.
>>
>>41938351

Losing 2lb a week?
>>
>>41938293
Making scotch eggs today so it would be sausage and eggs essentially
>>
>>41938340
should you eat chicken breast on a cut? god the fucking supplement industry washed people's brains with promises of "20 lbs of LEAN MUSCLE in JUST 10 DAYS with this SUPERAWESOME PROTEIN POWDER"

protein powder is a supplement, meaning it supplements your protein intake. which means if you can't quite hit your protein intake goal for a particular day, for any given reason (maybe you forgot to cook some meat/fish, you have no cheese/egs in the fridge, etc.), you drink some protein powder in the form of a shake to SUPPLEMENT your intake of PROTEIN
>>
>>41938336
hey anon, what did your stir fry consisted of?
>>
>>41938474
chicken breast, onions, broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, garlic powder and chicken stock (+ salt/pepper/cumin powder). i cook that shit in chicken stock until it is reduced to almost liquidless mushy goodness. don't even know if it should be called a stir fry, that's what i call it lol
>>
>>41938461

I almost never hit my daily goal of 1g/lb of lean mass. I hardly even hit 100g. Im a 25 y.o. male, 5'11" 316 as of this morning. Started at 330
>>
>>41938293

if the roasted veggies are drenched in oi as usual, that meal has more like 1500kcal.
>>
>>41938518
200g is enough for most people, maybe drinking will help you get up that, cause 100g is like 350g of chicken, which is literally one meal
>>
File: OMAD.jpg (355KB, 928x696px) Image search: [Google]
OMAD.jpg
355KB, 928x696px
Dinner thoughts?

How many calories is this, I'm not sure myself.
>>
>>41938533
why are you eating so much bread? i'd eat that amount in 3-4 days

4/10 replace bread with more vegetables, more meats, or something like cottage cheese
>>
>>41938533
why do people have to ruin everything with bread...
My co-workers think i'm a madman because i refuse to eat anything that has flour in it, they tease me for it, then at the end of the day they ask how am i not tired, and am i really going to go to the gym after so much work....

Other than that, it's alright.
>>
>>41938518
lift hard, eat as much protein as you can. to remind you, here are some sources of protein:
eggs, fish, meats, cheeses (esp low fat cottage cheese), yogurt (esp greek yogurt), beans, milk, whey protein, deli meats

you don't have to be very diligent about it, because you have a lot of weight to lose, but lifting hard (meaning as heavy as you can!), and trying to eat as much protein as possible will result in you not looking like a smaller, but still kinda fat/narrow shoulder/flabby arms version of yourself.
>>
File: IMG_20170626_201415.jpg (336KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170626_201415.jpg
336KB, 1600x1200px
>>41938532
Thanks for your concern, the mediterranean diet does indeed have a tendency to soak anything in oil, but those veggies just have been -lightly- coated with olive oil, and roasted then pureed with a bit of spices and tomato reduction.
Being from the region, I am very well acquainted with the danger of underestimating calories from oil. I took it into account.
Good looking out though, anon.

PS: just an update post-meal pic related. once again my eyes were bigger than my stomach.
So I'm thinking I won't be above 1000 cal for sure now.

>>41938533
Looking good, is that homemade garlic bread?
Share recipe if you have it. I'd prefer breasts to thighs, but it's just a matter of personal taste.
>>
>>41938533
Also I like the platter, anon!
>>
>>41938622
>>41938622
what the hell is that in the upper right hand corner?
it looks like 3 different animals took a shit on one plate

genuinely curious, no offense, but lmao
>>
>>41938560
>>41938565

why hate bread senpai, it's okay as long as it fits his macros and calories
>>
>>41938533
500 calories
>>
>can feel my abs sticking out
>can feel my arms
>shoulders and neck look fucking good when flexing, because there's little fat there
>under the proper light I look good
>but it's still hidden
>know I don't look like total shit underneath what's left of this fat
>but still can't see what I "really" look like

Anyone else know this very particular feel?
>>
>>41937772
How fast were you going, what gear, and was it all uphill - even a slight slope?
Try walking for a couple weeks to get yourself used to moving more. Cycling is easier on joints than running, but it does require more effort, which is why you generally burn more calories cycling.
Also did you eat before? Two eggs or a banana are good. You need electrolytes. I'm not saying go chug three Gatorades but you can drink some smartwater or drink two parts water to one part Powerade. Try Zero for calorie reasons and good luck. It'll get easier
>>
>>41938608

I wish I could lift hard anon, but with my job, working with my dad, we're on the road alot so I don't get home until late, and the closest gym is 40mins away. So to add exercise to my days I bike. I want to get back in the gym, but I need a new job first, trying to get a refrigeration apprenticeship.
>>
>>41938654
it's unnecessary fluff/calories to your meals, at least for me. i eat bread only with things i can't eat without it, for example eggs. i fucking hate the texture of omelettes or sunny side up eggs, and thus have to have some bread with 'em.

but yeah, if you like it, and it fits your macros, it's okay. just the matter of taste i guess
>>
>>41938651
Ha ha ha, you gave me a good chuckle anon!
I know it doesn't look good...It's my mom's cooking, just to be honest, but I'll tell you what it is: it's pureed roasted vegetables (mostly eggplant giving it this mushy, brownish tint),
and the other thing is wine leaves stuffed with rice.
I agree with you that it doesn't look good, but it does taste alright.
>>
>>41938662
i know the feeling. i experienced this the other day:
>friend who started gym 2 months ago stands next to me in front of a mirror
>he's ottermode, skinnyish, 188 cm, but great genetics - wide shoulders, low lat insertions, kinda like a swimmer
>i've been hitting the gym for 1.5 years, am 190cm, 110kg, but my fucking genetics are trash: wide hips, narrow shoulders, high lat insertions
>yes i can and will lose 15ish more kg, but my genetics will still be trash

the only things i have going for me are nice biceps insertions and strong as fuck lower body. im 190cm tall with a 202cm arm span. i wasn't born to look good and i want to fucking call it quits and just become a cardio bunny, fuck.

for reference, i'm not fucking around in the gym, i've lost 30kg so far, and my lifts are:
180kg deadlift
150kg squat
90kg bench (GOTTA LOVE DAT FUCKING ARM SPAN)
70kg ohp
1 arm db row 40kg x15
100kg pulldown x10 (can do 2 or 3 proper chinups)

this is not a sob story, i will never quit lifting, just fucking hate the cards i've been dealt when it comes to my looks
>>
>>41938683
bread is shit, im right there with you. all it does it make me hungry.

pasta I like but it does the same thing. I don't get full on it until I'm absolutely stuffed, and then I'm hungry soon after.
>>
>>41938432
Yeah I am, in the gym, 6 days a week though for what its worth
>>
>>41938689
it sounds like it tastes good, but ya it looks bad kek
>>
>First time eating raw broccoli as a meal
>I-it tastes just like peas
I'm gonna get through it bros
>>
>>41938208
Is a long road

I've been sabotaging myself with binges and such and thus basically slowing my progress to a crawl, but even in spite of that the trend IS towards weight loss

I might even make it to the sub 200 pound mark by Friday

It's just a damn shame that so many other people get discouraged and quit. It might take a long, long, LONG time, but I believe that I'm gonna make it, and I believe that almost anyone can too if they have patience and persistence
>>
>>41938941
Just stir-fry it if you want to retain the nutrients retard
>>
How many calories does a gym session burn?
>>
>>41938976
There are so many individual factors that go into that question that it is almost entirely impossible to answer
>>
>>41938976
around 300 calories MAX, provided youre over 250lbs and that you're moving constantly, with minimum rest, and lifting heavy

there's some "afterburn" aswell, but not much really.

lifting weights is not done for the calorie burn effect, it's done so you don't lose the muscle mass you already have (and possibly gain a bit), so that you don't look like a stick when you're done shedding the fat off of you.
>>
>>41938941
If you want them to taste better cook them. You should be cooking all of your meals.
>>
>lost 4kg this month
>zero visual difference

Just fuck my life up
>>
>>41939045
The fact that you managed to lose 4kg in a month means you're probably starting from pretty high up. Just keep at it or you'll be forever fatty and will end up in /fph/.
>>
>>41938309
I'm not fasting anymore.
>>
>>41938293
Breakfast- 3 egg omelette with 2 sausages

Lunch- coffee with 4 squares of chocolate (snack)

Dinner- two large chicken breasts, diced pepper, onion and carrot cooked in faijia spices.
Side dish of rice with peas and spinach.

Find it's possible to eat a bit shitty but only if I sacrifice another meal. Problem I have is I burn through veg now and have to constantly buy new stuff.
>>
Down 11lbs in 5 weeks.

I guess MFP's 2lbs per week calorie limit is pretty accurate.
>>
>>41938668
>Cycling is easier on joints than running, but it does require more effort, which is why you generally burn more calories cycling.
What? I always had the impression that you burn more calories by cycling because you can cycle longer, like you can do more than an hour of cycling every day, while doing the same amount of running would be impractical (at least for a beginner). Plus I'm always drenched in sweat after running, even when it's cold, which doesn't happen after cycling.
>>
>>41937800
you can request a reset via desktop site.
>>
>>41938533
would have been perfect without the sugar, oops I mean bread
>>
>>41937800
>doing weight """loss""" for a week now
>weight more
Kill me, and I thought I was doing well.
>>
Those of you fatties who have problem with motivation should really try exercising. I'm sitting in front of my computer, feeling sore and comfy after cycling, stretching, and taking a cold shower (I know the shower thing is a meme, but holy shit does it feel good in this heat), with no intention of eating anything for the rest of the day, even though I'm hungry. It's much easier to give in on the days I don't do any exercise. OMAD helps psychologically too, at least in my experience.
>>
File: 1424231579171.jpg (447KB, 680x700px) Image search: [Google]
1424231579171.jpg
447KB, 680x700px
Four slices of pizza for breakfast and chic filet nuggets for dinner.
>>
>>41938293
No pic, because I ate it 8 hours ago, but
>3 chicken schnitzels with mashed potato
>a glass of milk
>>
>>41938738
There's no way you won't look good if you gain some serious muscle and stay low body fat. Good luck anon.
>>
>>41939016
>>41938967
Not that anon, but fried/cooked vegetables taste like shit (with a few exception). How much more nutrients do you retain if you cook them? Like 150-200%? Even more?
>>
>>41939045
I have this problem too, and my BMI is 21, so I'm not even that fat now. I guess I'll see a huge difference once my abs become visible.
>>
Is self made pizza that bad to eat?
>>
fuck 1200 cals a day
adderall and one meal a day will get me to my goal in 3- 4 months rather than 10
>>
>>41939761
>I'm always drenched in sweat after running, even when it's cold, which doesn't happen after cycling.
Yeah that's what I love about cycling, the wind makes it bearable even when it's hot out. So long as you don't stop.
The thing about cycling, it's easy to slack off and just coast. Never stop pedalling and don't let up on flat/downhill sections.
>>
>>41939876
Why are you doing that to yourself man
>>
>>41940055
Haven't found a cooked vegetable yet that taste like shit. And boiling is the only thing that ruins the nutrients. Steaming vegetables retains pretty much everything that the raw vegetable has.

Shit in the case of carrots it's healthier to eat them cooked
>>
>>41940314
Yeah, I try to average 21-23 km/h with my mountain bike, and I don't really stop pedaling during the whole trip. I just don't think it burns more calories than running for the same amount of time.
>>
>>41940132
That's one way to do it
>>
>>41940124
Yes, but it's a fuckton easier to portion everything out to fit your budget. Only problem's if you're one of those sorts of people that can't stomach reheated pizza and so insists on finishing the whole thing off that night.
>>
>>41940132
Doing the same via PSMF. Should hit my goal in a month or two, in theory.

I can drop about 12 lbs in 5 days, but that was after 2 days of cheating so that could be mostly water for all I know.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170626-221552.png (119KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170626-221552.png
119KB, 1440x2560px
>>41940375
It certainly can do. Not sure how accurate Fitbit's exercise tracking is, but so far my 2000 cals in 3000 cals out matches my progress.

Mind you, this is with an average heart rate of almost 160, probably higher than recommended.
>>
>>41940552
>n average heart rate of almost 160

WORRIED FOR YOU
>>
>>41940552

If you have a max heart rate of 195, 160 is perfectly fine.
>>
File: down down down down down.png (45KB, 872x399px) Image search: [Google]
down down down down down.png
45KB, 872x399px
How am I doing /fat/ bros?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170626-223546.png (144KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170626-223546.png
144KB, 1440x2560px
>>41940595
>>41940620
Don't know what my max is, resting hovers around 55-60.
>>
File: 1448855721667.png (148KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1448855721667.png
148KB, 500x280px
>>41939876
pls stop
>>
>>41938293
had a mcdonalds piri chicken wrap at 4am because I couldn't sleep, bad decision I know
that was 500kcal
then I made a turkey sandwich before work, that was 300kcal

considering there's only 81 minutes of the day left, I guess it could be worse.
>>
>>41940638

Roughly 220 minus your age
>>
File: 1497823037298.png (113KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497823037298.png
113KB, 800x800px
CONFESS
>>
File: 1445107073752.png (293KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1445107073752.png
293KB, 633x758px
>>41940690
There has not been a single day since I started counting calories that I hit my protein goal
>>
>>41940690
why? it won't help
>>
File: capture.png (46KB, 703x796px) Image search: [Google]
capture.png
46KB, 703x796px
>>41940690
I'm 71 calories over today and I don't feel like lifting heavy things.

On the bright side I had a phone interview today that was probably my best one ever.
>>
File: 1490466151233.jpg (210KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1490466151233.jpg
210KB, 1280x960px
Share stories, fellas. Feel like putting this one out;

>been fat all my life
>only time i wasn't fat was years back, literally got a girl as thick as you can imagine (not fat) send me desperate nudes out of frustration of me not wanting to bang that (disguised virgin)
>back to highschool, fat as it gets
>shy
>however, am liked by almost all school that knew me
>hot girls in my class decide to bully me by trying to embarrass me by sitting on my lap(yes) and hug me
>was so very awkward and timid at the time i didn't even get horny, just wanted to get the fuck out of there
>about 6-7 hot girls sitting on my lap with her legs spread, hugging me from behind, pressing their breasts against me

This was long before bullying was so openly talked about as a fetish around here or anywhere. I legitimately never got horny around them because i was so embarrassed by my lard body and because i knew they were being spiteful to me. Fapped at the time maybe only 2 to 3 times to the memory, even though i was ''harassed'' everyday.

Pic related are what they looked like(not as gorgeous face-wise, but same body). Managed to make out with at least two of them during my hot —and short lived— phase. One day i may be able to bring out the handsome me even more handsome again. I'm sure of it.
>>
>>41940690
Ordered a large pizza today.
Plot twist: ate a big kebab beforehand.
>>
File: IMG_20170616_171538.jpg (30KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170616_171538.jpg
30KB, 480x480px
>>41937708
Why is eating the same thing every day bad? I'm not some rich boi that can afford a ton of variety.
>>
>>41940638
>>41940671
I'm reading a book on running right now (Daniels' Running Formula by Jack Daniels), and he says that those calculations can be somewhat inaccurate, he suggests doing several hard 2-minute uphill runs to determine max heart rate.
>>
>>41940767
I think you're more likely to get some nutrient deficiency that way. Like if you eat different things, you may not get everything you need every day, but it kinda averages out over time, however if you always eat the same thing, you will continuously be deprived of the same nutrient.
>>
>>41940767
I'm poor as dirt, but willpower goes a long, long way. In fact it's the basis of your weight loss. Don't try challenging yourself unnecessarily by only eating the same thing ever. The more tired you get of it, the easier it'll be to toss it aside and cheat.
>>
>>41938738
Never compare yourself to others, only to your past self- aslong as you're hitting those PRs and trying everyday you're doing good Anon.
>>
>>41940740
I want to bang both of these girls, but make sure they never have kids, totally wasting their fertility.
>>
File: mfp.png (19KB, 710x344px) Image search: [Google]
mfp.png
19KB, 710x344px
Another good day. MFP doesn't account for the 75 minutes of low intensity sculling I did on the river. Gotta get them steady state gains so I can rip chain.
>>
>>41941041
Don't log your exercise. I'm talking from experience, just don't do it! Use exercise as a bonus, not counted. Just eat your daily goal and be done.
>>
>>41941070
Yeah my daily goal is around 2400. It just depends on what I do. On weekends I can have a little more as I do two or three rowing or cycling sessions a day. I'm also doing a lifting programme 3x days a week.
>>
File: Untitled.png (10KB, 539x415px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
10KB, 539x415px
Please post your weight loss progress!
If you gained, post that to, because even mistakes we learn from.
>>
I'm on a strict TDEE-500 diet. What are the essential vitamins I need in order to keep my body happily burning weight? I feel like I'm not getting all the essential nutrients I need at the moment
>>
>>41941153
Increase your salt.
>trust me, I learned the hard was
Beyond that a multivitamin may help. If you are grill then iron.
>>
>>41941194
Won't salt just make me retain unnecessary water weight? I already drink a lot of water
>>
File: file.png (50KB, 879x643px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
50KB, 879x643px
>>41941113
Been losing an average of 0.7 kilos/week pretty consistently for the last three months. I expect to weigh 74.5 kilos tomorrow, since my weight spikes at the beginning of the week due to different eating and exercise habits at the weekend making me retain more water or some shit.
>>
>>41941206
Yes it will make you retain water, but there are benefits to this. First off it will make you have more energy because more fluid in your muscles. Similar to the effects of creatine. Second is by cutting you may not be eating enough salt in general for your body because of the loss of fluids from fat cells that are being eliminated.
>>
>>41941107
"weekends i can have a little more" is the exact same principle as counting your exercise, dumbass. thinking you deserve a bonus because of exercise you should be doing anyways is a slippery slope to binging.
>>
>>41941271
I'm not going out and doing three rowing workouts without more energy in me than when in the week you dumb cunt.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170626-154137.png (164KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170626-154137.png
164KB, 1440x2560px
>>41941245
Doing good man, you're losing weight so much faster than I did. Finally went down to 72kg last week, 2 to go.
>>
File: 2017-06-26.png (17KB, 968x462px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-26.png
17KB, 968x462px
>>41941113
2.4lbs/week, not bad anon!

>>41941245
3.2lbs (1.45kg)/week here, but I'm also a lot heavier than you to start with.

What are your goal weights?
>>
What kind of meals are you guys doing if you prepare stuff a few days ahead.

I'm looking at making 3-4 days of dinners made already so when I get off work I don't have to weight/calculate. Just heat it up and eat.

I was thinking some types of soups/chili/bbq since I could slow cooker a bunch at once and have it all ready and just measure it out and bam.
>>
>>41938143
Of course friend
I've found music helps me out a ton
right now it's
https://youtu.be/bkFeMEh_1VQ
But to each their own
>>
>>41941331
70 kg is my goal weight too.

>>41941333
My goal weight is 70 kg (at 6'1"), but this is just an assumption based on when I expect to have a low enough bf% to have really visible abs and just look good in general, it may vary by 1-2 kilos in any direction.
>>
>>41938533
Would have to agree, you can find ketogenic versions of bread if you have to have it but after being on a controlled diet for a month now I don't even crave the stuff anymore.
Potatoes though, I still have a problem not eating those.
>>
>>41941404
are you lifting? 70kg seems really low for 6'1" unless you're going for skellymode
>>
>>41940690
I took a week long vacation in Vegas and ate like total garbage the entire time, only exercise was running/walking between my motel and the convention center. Didn't exercise for a week after returning, which I topped off by gorging myself at fucking Cici's Pizza last night.
>>
File: Capture.png (46KB, 778x610px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
46KB, 778x610px
I guess you could say I'm a lucky guy
>>
>>41941531
Are you like 5'3?
>>
>>41941535
5'8 257
>>
File: 256.png (84KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
256.png
84KB, 256x256px
>>41941535
Set it to paralyzed
>not paralyzed
>>
>>41937800
>tfw on day 485
>>
>>41938293
Had some great Cajun spiced salmon with cucumber and sweetcorn. Sliced avacado too was well impressed.
>>
>>41941553
Damn thats an agressive cut
>>
>>41941596
Yeah started at 1900 for 2lbs a week and was too easy, so been dropping it 200 a week starting to get difficult but I love the pain
>>
>>41941609
I can relate, it sucks that I cant eat as much but the feeling I get at night when I'm starving is kind of amazing. Dunno whats wrong with me desu senpai
>>
>>41941517
>I took a week long vacation in Vegas and
Let me stop you right there. You have never watched The Biggest Loser? One of those seasons one of teams won a weekend trip to Vegas. Guess what was there? A 24/7 fitness.

NO EXCUSES
>>
downsides of just doing a PSMF all the way to 10% bf? assuming sufficient willpower.
>>
>>41941622
same its kind of a high really, suffering but knowing your losing fat. normally when it gets too tough to bear I jerk off and fall asleep
>>
>>41941443
Well that's just a lower estimate because I have no fucking idea when I'll reach my goal in terms of looks, plus my weight might jump up by 1-2 kilos after I stop my diet since I consume a fairly low amount of calories so I think I retain less water.
Having said that, I do have pain in the tendon at the back of my elbow which has prevented me from lifting for the last couple years. The doc said that doing exercises with small weights and slowly increasing it may help, but honestly I don't hope to be able to lift ever again unless I end up earning a lot of money and can get some magic treatment. I just really want to lose the weight first, because I'd rather be some creepy low bf% skele than a skinnyfat skele. After I've lost weight, I'll try doing calisthenics to see if I can get away with it without increasing the pain, or I'll try swimming, to increase my muscle mass.
>>
down 14 after the keto flu

time to lose 5 lbs a week forever. How in the fuck did I ever let myself go this far
>>
>>41941609
You are making the normie mistake of losing weight. At the minimum such low calories will lead to binging and it will destroy your muscles, making you weak as hell.
>>
>>41938766
This goes for most non-vegetable carbs. Bread, pasta, rice, etc. all make me crave more 30 min later.
>>
>>41941655
already am desu, 110lb bench
>>
>>41941668
You will get weaker and have to deload. Up it to 1800 calories a day.
>>
File: IMG_1268.png (151KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1268.png
151KB, 1242x2208px
Cheers to consistent consistency!
>>
>>41941677
you're right, going to keep it at 1300 for now but tomorrow will be 1700
>>
>>41941531
You can do a lot better anon.

Where are your vegetables and protein?

Also, you're only eating 18oz of food every day (24oz with the soda). How are you not starving?

I'm eating 1500 calories per day and each one of my meals is almost your entire day as far as food quantity.
>>
>>41941690
This is mine at 1800 calories a day. I also do exercise which I don't count, but nothing major.
>>41941113
>>
>>41940690
about to drink a fifth of triple sec alone. Good thing I haven't eaten today.
Also just purchased DNP
>>
>>41938941
I roast them. It makes the taste stronger but also a little bit sweeter, so it pairs better with my food.
>>
>>41941700
I keep busy
(stressful day and wanted the soda shit was disgusting could only drink half)
salmon and greek yogurt, eaten all the veggies(poor fag) and don't get paid till Saturday

I'm not hungry desu even with going to the gym if i keep busy in fine, guess it's a mindset

live with a family of 5 (oldest of 3 kids 19(me)-15-10) so food goes quick
>>
File: Capture.png (12KB, 826x385px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
12KB, 826x385px
>>41941717
Nice
(started at 288 at end of April but didn't use mfp)
I do the same with exercise that's a pet pev of mine when people log that and eat more
>>
>>41941767
>when people log that and eat more
I was doing that and it kept me at the same weight for 3 weeks. Screwed me all up. Now I refuse to log in exercise at all.
>>
>>41941811
Yeah my mom does day lost 5 pounds in 3 months doing 2lbs a week, its not accurate and screws you all up, sad seeing people fall for it
>>
Is creatine just going to make me look even fatter? I'm cutting right now, and it's going alright, but I just started on creatine loading. Is this shit worth the water weight gain and stomach cramps?
>>
File: 1456325976035.gif (4MB, 158x223px) Image search: [Google]
1456325976035.gif
4MB, 158x223px
>>41938293
>a slice of watermelon
>>
>>41941856
If you lift it helps you with recovery. May make you feel like you have a little more energy. Don't lift? Then no it is a waste.
>>
>>41941641
Besides not following the program? Rubberbanding back up when you decide to skip refeed and maintenance as well.
>>
>>41941919

I'm not sure what that means exactly. I haven't read the book because I don't feel like paying money for a diet plan and can find it on the piraet bay
>>
File: lunch.png (6KB, 729x126px) Image search: [Google]
lunch.png
6KB, 729x126px
>how to ruin the rest of your day in one bad decision
>>
>>41941956
I found the book for free with a Google search. Also there's a website. Don't do a crash diet without actually researching, dude.
>>
File: 0626171342.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
0626171342.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
>>41938293
two eggs , red sause , veg , onion , mushrooms. cilantro ,cabbage
>>
>>41941738
Can you cook for yourself or are your parents doing all the cooking?

Are you eating the same thing every day or does it vary?

If you dropped the Hamburger helper, Lunchables, Pepsi and Pretzel bar and replaced it with 2 eggs, 1 cup of oats, 1 banana (for the oatmeal) and a pound of chicken/broccoli (split between 2 meals) you would have:

77g more protein
19g less fat
12g less carbs
same amount of calories
save $0.60/day

that's while staying at 1300 calories, you could add more shit like milk too if you do end up going to 1700 calories
>>
>>41938293
2 eggs
4 oz sausage

oatmeal w/apple sauce

going to have chicken + broccoli for dinner
>>
>>41941641
Make sure you take a multivitamin
>>
Just took a 3 hour nap and feel groggy as all hell. Not even any energy to pick up my arm. Gym closes in 1 hour 30 mins.

How do I get into lifting mode?
>>
>>41942291

go to the gym and lift weights. force yourself to have a good session.

mind over matter applies here, unless you literally feel so disoriented that you think you're likely to injure yourself by accident
>>
>>41942291
you go to the gym

Look mother fucker if I can be at work for 10 hour's. deal with shitty people who come into a Fucking Arby's expecting 5 star meals. and still go into a gym 5 days a week, so can you mother Fucker.

stop being lazy and just go thier, once you are thier you will motivate yourself.
>>
>>41938039
carbs tho.
>>
I've been waking 5 miles + daily for 3 months.

I have more energy now, especially in the mornings.

I'm going to start lifting ,but that will mean far harder exercise. I kind of like this new feeling. Will lifting make me exhausted?
>>
>>41938039
How many calories was it and what's your TDEE?

If you can't answer either one you absolutely will not make it.
>>
What do you guys do when you don't have time to prep your meals?

I've recently found out the supplement shop down the block from my work sells really good premade meals. So I usually hit them up if I was unable to make something beforehand. However, they are quite pricey ($10-$14) so I was thinking of buying some lean cuisines and eating them when I don't have the opportunity to cook or whatever.

Opinions?
>>
>>41942425
I'm usually shaking at the end of my routine due to adrenaline. You'll be energized man
>>
>>41938293
Breakfast - 2 eggs, oatmeal
Lunch - beef gyro
Dinner - 2 slices of toast with a blueberry-raspberry fruit spread

Total cal: 1280
>>
>>41942496
The whole point of prepping meals is to do it when you have time. That way it is done for when you don't have time. You could even prep and then freeze, and reheat in the microwave just like a lean cuisine.

You know lean cuisines aren't the best choice. That's why you are asking here. Look up the nutrition facts and see how they fit in to your TDEE and macros.

I often buy a salad for lunch, and I'll sometimes get something prepared from the supermarket. As long as you aw aware of what you are eating, you can make good choices.
>>
File: 1482199614108.jpg (8KB, 226x219px) Image search: [Google]
1482199614108.jpg
8KB, 226x219px
>>41942561
>toast

at least tell me its whole wheat
>>
>>41942589
Yep.
>>
32" jeans are getting loose
I think I'm skirting too close to twink mode
>>
>>41942689
>twink mode
what I'm aiming for desu.
>>
File: 093 - pmYIE.jpg (37KB, 432x500px) Image search: [Google]
093 - pmYIE.jpg
37KB, 432x500px
>>41942723
>>41942689
tfw no twinks in my area
tfw too /fat/ for twinks to like me anyways
>>
Can anyone recommend good meal replacement powders or bars?

I'm interested in trying, for a week or two, the 800 kcal diet used to treat diabetes type 2. Extra weight loss will just be a bonus.
>>
File: medium.jpg (16KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
medium.jpg
16KB, 450x450px
does anyone else use hot sauce for hunger control?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (186KB, 1920x1088px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
186KB, 1920x1088px
>>41942822
D...do you just drink it?
>>
>>41942874

I eat a table spoon or two when I get hunger and don't have extra calories
>>
>>41942739
tfw have twink oneitis who only likes other twinks and the occasional otter
he WILL be mine
>>
File: 009 - XLFq0.png (42KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
009 - XLFq0.png
42KB, 500x461px
>>41942979
Go get him anon, I'm rooting for you
>>
>>41942987
thx breh
We're all gonna make it
and we're all gonna have qt twink bfs to keep warm at night
>>
>>41942935
dude not funny someone will do this and die
>>
I've only been lifting for about a month now and I'm so happy about my little strength gains so far

I lifted with friends for the first time yesterday and I've found out I can lift more than most of them. Pretty happy cos im usually the weak friend

They then proceeded accuse me of being a DYEL fag, saying they would be able to lift more if they didn't have sports training and that you don't even need gym to get stronger

Just more motivation for this fatty
>>
>>41943008

wut?
>>
>>41942935

Hot Sauce is actually good if you're trying to lose weight. It forces you to eat less because it's so hot.
>>
>>41943173
That doesn't make any sense. If you are stronger, how can they deny it?
>>
File: 1496609382541.jpg (96KB, 800x916px) Image search: [Google]
1496609382541.jpg
96KB, 800x916px
Hello, /fat/.

I have posted here in the past and you have helped me tremendously, and i have a few thins and a suggestion to make.

I would like to hear your professional opinion but personal is fine too.

I started 3 months ago at my heaviest.

250lbs 5'10

I am currently at

229lbs

I have for weeks now been fucking up so hard i have thought about fundamentally everything leading up to me thinking maybe it's not worth living with my current habits and that there's a stone wall waiting for me at the end of my current road.

I have considered water fasting for several days at a time and have done research on the effects it has on my body. I have looked up many videos on how people have lost dozens of pounds very quickly doing this and would like to try it. At this point it's make or break for me and i do not want to be a fat man all my life.

I've had some very troubling personal problems that i want to overcome and would like to become healthy not just physically but mentally as well. I have made it my mission to not endure another year looking like I do now.

Would you reccomend i water fast, and if so what steps would you advice me to take while doing this? I know you all tell people that the reason losing weight slowly is the best way is because you will stick to it and develop healthier habits in order to stay at that weight, and although i completely agree with you, I have gone down this road and I cannot find the will to do things normally any longer. I need to do or die and if I don't do it It will only get worse for me.

I know there is a light at the end of the tunnel no matter how dark it may seem for me right now but I seriously and resolutely believe that I need to do this in order to overcome my current dementia as ironic as it may seem.

I know it's going to hurt but i'd rather take this hard blow than consecutive ones throughout the course of my life.
>>
>>41943338
No, fasting is completely unnecessary and potentially dangerous.

If you really want to do something like this, consult a nutritionist and do a VLC (very low calorie) diet with supervision.

But even doing something like that, or fasting, is meaningless if you are just going to continue eating unhealthy, and that's a problem you appear to not want to solve (given your current solution is to ignore it completely and try to eat nothing instead)
>>
File: 1496596580956.gif (473KB, 500x210px) Image search: [Google]
1496596580956.gif
473KB, 500x210px
>>41943379
you wouldn't believe how many people have told me this already, and not to say that i don't value your reply, I do, but I'm at my wit's end right now and I know that I will be in good hands during my time fasting. I have already told some friends and we have something planned in the future for me to do this. I am only here to ask for professional opinions and maybe ask some people about how it turned out for them.

I absolutely hate being fat, and I would risk a lot in order to overcome this. You may not like it and you may want me to stop posting because of this but If you don't like that idea then don't feel responsible for me. I want to find out what's waiting for me at the end of this extreme decision, because when my shitty family put 5 meals on the table for me to eat and yelled at me when I was 12 to chow down all the fucking mcdoubles, they didn't give a fuck about what I was gonna look like 9 years later, and I sure as fuck know they don't now.

I want to be happy and if i have to walk on fucking thorns to accomplish that then I will do it.
>>
I don't eat enough during the day, will a multivitamin really help not fuck me up?
>>
>>41943429
>professional opinions

You won't find those here, that's why I suggested you actually consult a professional.

But also, it's pretty clear you have deeper problems then not liking how you look. Your should consult a therapist too. I know there's a stigma about it, but from the way you are taking you should really think about it.
>>
File: 1498431933725.png (452KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498431933725.png
452KB, 500x500px
>>41938662
Yeah, I have a hard time deciding on a goal body because I'm not sure what I'll look like, but my spine and hip bones are poking out and my knees can't comfortably sit on top of one another anymore.
>>
File: 1496450792966.png (419KB, 638x478px) Image search: [Google]
1496450792966.png
419KB, 638x478px
>>41943455
>you have deeper problems because you're considering fasting.

I can see what you mean by no professional help.
>>
>>41943476

First post
>I've had some very troubling personal problems that I want to overcome
>would like to become not just physically healthy but mentally healthy as well
>I absolutely hate being fat
>my shitty family put 5 meals on the table for me to eat and yelled at me
>I want to be happy

Did you even read the posts?
>>
>>41943429

you could just do atkins or whatever they call it now, I was 240ish and dropped to 180 in 4 months doing it
>>
>>41943173
sounds like they are mad fucking jelly
>>
File: 1497675461629.gif (2MB, 287x216px) Image search: [Google]
1497675461629.gif
2MB, 287x216px
>>41943518
>did you even read the post?

I say
>I understand you guys are against fasting
>i completely agree with you
>But i want to do this so i know
>i want to be happy
>when i was young family overfed me
>I have done research on fasting
>I want your opinions

I'm wondering if you did, actually.

I mention i know that you're going to tell me this and you've suddenly got your fucking panties in a twist, but you decided to tell me this shit regardless. I'm not fucking off if thats what you want either, because >>41943533 over here actually wants to fucking help me out which i appreciate a lot more than you telling me what i already know as if to make it known that you are better than me somehow.
>>
File: 1498515572776.png (42KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
1498515572776.png
42KB, 655x509px
I hate my self so much

Been thinking of giving up after looking at my self in an odd mirror

I'm worried my loose skin will be so bad I'll never make it

I'm at 270lb right now and the feels of loose skin is starting to set in
>>
>>41943581
don't worry anon im with you
>>
>>41943555
How is the advice "see a nutritionist and do vlc" something that isn't helpful, and "I did Atkins and it worked" very helpful?

I'm giving you advice, which you asked for. I didn't tell you to fuck off, but if you've already decided what you are doing you don't actually want opinions.
>>
>>41938293
so far, a pair of eggs, some boiled veggies and a rabbit
>>
File: fat.jpg (108KB, 720x703px) Image search: [Google]
fat.jpg
108KB, 720x703px
started from 109 kg to 70 kg
Started in december until one week ago
im 5´10
post your pogresses anons
>>
i suck at cooking. boiled eggs are easy. would it be unhealthy to eat multiple eggs a day. like 3+ a day, one or two with every meal? with other food of course
>>
File: 1497512929247.gif (2MB, 442x222px) Image search: [Google]
1497512929247.gif
2MB, 442x222px
>>41943601
>how is the advice "see a nutritionist and do vlc" something that isn't helpful?
>go see a therapist, you've got deeper problems.

You say this in order to seem helpful and you take a shit on your credibility right after, i'm just going to ignore your dipshit disposition.

Thanks but no thanks.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-27-12-18-41.jpg (103KB, 1080x1134px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-27-12-18-41.jpg
103KB, 1080x1134px
>>41943644
That's awesome, man.

108kg (roughly) in April, down to 97.3kg now. I haven't weighed myself in a week or so, though, I should get on that. I don't want to become obsessed with the number.
>>
>>41943670
You said you had deeper problems unless you meant something else by "troubling personal problems" and your goal to become "mentally healthy"

I wasn't insulting you, dude.
>>
>>41943678
yeah thats fine i got obsessed with the numbers and weighted myself everyday
now I only do it every third day
i want to lose one more kg but I cant becuase of finals
>>
>>41937708
GR8 PIC M8
>>
>>41943650

You should make casseroles Mang. Add a base like rice, with water to cook in of course, follow the bag as if stove top, add in whatever veggies, whatever meat, season to taste, cook until done. Typically 30-45mins. Easy peasy and tasty AF, always better the next day too.
>>
>>41938533
Probs 800-1100
>>
>>41938622
ruski?
>>
File: universe pepe2.png (299KB, 652x426px) Image search: [Google]
universe pepe2.png
299KB, 652x426px
what's her name bros?
>>
One meal a day good/bad?

>tfw still 6 hours until I go to bed and already ate my only meal but am already hungry
>>
Should macros take priority over a deficit? I just calculated mine and to get my macros it would require me to basically eat my TDEE.

What do? Macros? Deficit? Or is there a way to calculate my macros for my deficit?
>>
>>41943853
If your macros are important your are exercising, right? So just eat TDEE and continue exercising.
>>
This is a fucking video to some fat fucks on /fit/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
>>
>>41943874
named boogie2988.

now, im tired of this fat FUCK, popping up on all my fucking search engines when im looking for a fucking workout video.
>>
File: 1497559008256.jpg (154KB, 945x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1497559008256.jpg
154KB, 945x1500px
Jogged 2 miles today and didn't feel like I was going to die. It was quite enjoyable actually. A month ago I couldn't run a block.
>>
>>41943860
I recalculated. Fat in eyes must've messed me up but now it's a 500 cal deficit. So macros are more important than sheer caloric deficit? I'm /fat/ so getting this weight off is priority.
>>
>>41943581
Time will make it look better.
>>
>>41943926
Not necessarily, but if you're at a 500 cal deficit + lifting you're in good shape.
>>
>>41943915
That's bitchin'. I'd like to try jogging but a childhood with asthma has made me a little afraid of it.

Did you just do Couch to 5K?How did you train?
>>
>August 2015 Weight: 190 lbs (5'7")
>had enough
>did SS, on cut (no rice, bread, pasta, sugary drinks)
>December 2015 weight: 150 lbs
>Parents freak out, say I look sick
>T Rex arms don't help
>May 2016: diagnosed with mood disorders
>Blame it on weight loss
>Always said I look sick
>Made sure I was eating "right"
>Lack of self control and not going to the gym does not help either
>Currently 185 lbs, enroute back to original weight by August

I want to get back on track, but my situation right now is way different from two years ago.

Two years ago, I had a consistent schedule on a mind numbing job, parents were encouraging my weight loss.

Now they panic when they see a noticable drop in weight. My current job now requires me to travel every week on unpredictable dates. Not to mention, it's highly stressful, and my only stress outlet is food.

My main culprit looks to be Starbucks. I do remote, and working at home is PITA. Trying to change this by ordering the least sugary drinks (brewed tea, no honey).

Also decided to get back on track by doing Couch to 5k. Want to get back to lifting, and this is going to sound like a big excuse. But my schedule will be demanding me to make big moves again (relocate at July, then again at August). At least I could take my jogging shoes with me.

Biggest problem tho is my new job. It requires me to be in top creative form, and it's straining my mind big time (Copywriting). Cutting puts me in a horrible mood. I could get away with it on my menial job, but no longer on this one. Dip in output WILL mean my ass.

Lack of self control got me on this mess and now looking to climb back. Any tips, /fit/?
>>
>>41943974
Thanks. Do you (or anybody) have a good free app for Macro managing with a preferable weight tracker?
>>
You know guys, all women really are the same. I thought I had met someone special, but I was just avoiding the truth. Despite how they act, despite what they tell you, you're not special to them. You're only special until something better comes along, I don't blame her. I'm making progress but I'm still gross. I'm heartbroken right now, I think I'll use this as an opportunity to fast. Haven't eaten today and don't feel hungry. I'm just lying in bed shaking and feeling heartache. I don't resent women, it was my fault for not being good enough. I'll either die trying or be good enough one day.

Keep working even during hard times. You only have one time to be your best.

I love you guys and I hope you all make it. Women are horrible, but we can't resent them. It's biology. be the best you can be. For yourself.
>>
>>41943986
Just running a little bit more each day. This obviousky with a cutting diet. I'm confident I could run a 5K at this point.
>>
>>41943990
Woman? You mentioned Starbucks so I assume so. You may have actually become malnurished while losing your weight. What were you eating?

You also gotta just learn self control. If it was easy everyone would be thin and fit.
>>
>>41943581
Now you face the punishment for letting yourself go in the first place.
It sucks but hey man, it's just skin, cut it out via surgery. Also, two things make it much better: time and filling it with muscles.
Don't you fucking give up, or would you rather be a ball of lard?
>>
>>41943581
How much did you weight at max? Height? I went from 270 to 200 without much loose skin and I'm only 6'0. My goal is still 160-170 so I don't know just how much loose skin I'll get.
>>
>>41942063
No way you only used 2tbsp of peanut butter for 25 crackers. Try at least 10!
>>
>>41943338
Just eat at 1800 calories a day. I started a little heavier than you and I'm losing weight quicker. I also exercise, but I don't record that. It is just a bonus (lifting and exercise bike).
>>
>>41944036
>time and muscles

Muscles I get, but does it really recover over time?

Different anon here, I started losing weight at roughly 100 lbs overweight, so I'm fairly nervous about it. But I'm doing this for my health rather then to look good, so I'm not letting loose skin stop me.
>>
>>41944032
Nope, Male.

No consistent diet at first (tried keto, as well as just eating my usual except no carbs) until I settled to something like:

Breakfast: Oatmeal with Milk, Peanut Butter, and Bananas
Lunch: Whole Wheat Peanut Butter/Honey sandwiches
Dinner: Sardines (Tuna twice a week) on Whole Wheat bread.

I also did calorie counting, keeping myself to 1200 calories a day.

It got to the point where there are days that all I could think about was food. Couldn't afford that right now, so I've been pigging out for the past few months. Things haven't calmed down either, and I don't smoke nor vidya often, so burgers and hotdog sandwiches have been my release.
>>
guys, my elbow won't stop making a clicking noise (right elbow only) ever since I tried doing barbell curls instead of dumbbell ones last time I was at the gym. They didn't feel right but like an idiot I pushed through and did 3x10 anyway. it doesn't hurt or anything it's just... clicking when I move it. I'm dying to go back to the gym and kinda waiting for it to stop doing this and it's just not..... what to do D:
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-27-13-21-27.jpg (27KB, 804x100px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-27-13-21-27.jpg
27KB, 804x100px
MFP has been incredibly useful. I always thought counting calories was going to be too big a pain in the ass, but I just needed some assistance.
>>
>>41944200
Is it worth the $5 a month? I downloaded the free version but the macros are locked behind a paywall
>>
File: capture.png (2KB, 149x56px) Image search: [Google]
capture.png
2KB, 149x56px
>>41944200
Can anyone beat an 803 day My Fitness Pal streak?
>>
>>41944212
>but the macros are locked behind a paywall
No they aren't on either desktop or mobile.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-27-13-27-04.jpg (204KB, 1072x1475px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-27-13-27-04.jpg
204KB, 1072x1475px
>>41944212
They are, but they aren't. All you need to do is track them, right?

Just go to the nutrition tab at the bottom of the diary.
>>
>>41944245
>Just go to the nutrition tab at the bottom of the diary.
All you have to do is tap the top calorie bar when logging a meal.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-26-22-27-50.png (214KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-26-22-27-50.png
214KB, 1080x1920px
>>41944239
>>41944259
Not seeing that at all
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-27-13-33-11.jpg (225KB, 1080x1628px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-27-13-33-11.jpg
225KB, 1080x1628px
>>41944286
I don't know about the calorie bar, but here's the nutrition tab
>>
>>41944300
Yeah I found that. Thanks
>>
Is it true your dick grows when you lose weight? I'm currently 5.5 inch dicklet and want to know if losing 80 pounds will be worth it
>>
File: 1498538027873.jpg (139KB, 1080x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1498538027873.jpg
139KB, 1080x1066px
>>41944286
>>41944300
Tapping here brings up the nutrition.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170627-134833.png (637KB, 2160x3840px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170627-134833.png
637KB, 2160x3840px
>>41944410
I just got this. Everything but calories is locked.
>>
>>41944425
Then I don't know. I'm using the iPhone app and I don't see that at all. Yes premium gets you meal level macros as opposed to the free daily macros. Of course you can just add them up yourself for a meal.

>android scum
>>
> get on treadmill
> set slider to "Fat Burning" speed
> can't make it 3 minutes

It's over lads. I'm going to have to start from dirt.
>>
File: IMG_0934.png (172KB, 1125x2001px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0934.png
172KB, 1125x2001px
Hey fellow ham planets

Here's AnalFag's current progress.

Averaging about 1,400 calories/day.

Considering falling for the personal trainer meme so I don't end up skinny fat.

226>211>190 goal
>>
File: 0-Pennywise.jpg (57KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
0-Pennywise.jpg
57KB, 853x480px
>2 hours until rice is ready
God damn it hurry up. I'm doing the warrior diet so I'm fucking starving right now.
>>
>>41944470
>go on treadmill
>expect to dominate
>first time on treadmill
>usually on couch

Honestly what were you expecting? It is a treadmill. It takes months to build up.
>>
>>41944595
>2 hours to make rice
Are you using fucking sunlight to cook it
>>
Had a bad week last week. Lots of alcohol and bad food.

Back on the wagon today.
>>
I'm so fucking hungry right now. Fuck you body you piece of shit you won't win
>>
First time under 300 since last summer. I think I'm gonna make it this time.
>>
>>41944004
I feel you bro. My girl left me for another guy who lives across the fucking country. It's been a month and a half and I'm still fucked up about it.

I hope you feel better soon, anon.
>>
>>41944619
I slow cook the brown rice since that's the surefire way to get rid of the cancerous amounts of arsenic.
>>
File: Seafood Nachos.jpg (208KB, 1600x1064px) Image search: [Google]
Seafood Nachos.jpg
208KB, 1600x1064px
>>41944646
>>
need tips 6'3 246 i've started eating less etc. but don't know where to start exercise wise
>>
File: download.png (5KB, 192x147px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
5KB, 192x147px
>Turns out that large pizza was over 2000 calories.
>>
>>41944727
I'll green text it for you:

>My fitness pal
>Consistent 1800 daily calories and logging
>weight lifting 3 days a week (don't log this)
>cardio 10 mins as a warm up on weight lifting days (don't log this)
>cardio 3 days a week (when not lifting and don't log this)
>weekly weigh ins
>>
>>41944752
>eating a whole pizza
>ever
>>
File: IMG_1218.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1218.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>41944752
>>41944761
Costco pizza has 4675 calories.
>>
I am considering buying 20 pounds of potatoes and living off that for 5 days. Just seems like it would be interesting and affordable and nutritious enough for this short time span.
>>
File: 1497840572901.jpg (37KB, 555x444px) Image search: [Google]
1497840572901.jpg
37KB, 555x444px
That feel when I went on a first date the other night and I realized everything exciting in my life happened over two years ago
>>
>>41944619
>Sunlight
>Not using Geo-Thermal energy to cook rice
>>
>>41944776
>potatoes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NelIXCuuSZ0
>>
>>41944821
>not shoving rice up your ass to absorb excess water in your body while also using natural heat
>>
>>41944752
>that feel when I want pizza but all the carbs
>>
I am 6'4" 270 lbs and have been counting calories very carefully the past week or so and realized that I only really need 1500 calories worth of healthy food to stay full and comfortable even though that seems like very little. Is it bad to continue in this way even though I feel like that's about enough? I am exercising every day as well.
>>
>>41944897
As long as you're getting your required nutrients everyday, do whatever you want
>>
>>41944706
This looks gross
>>
>>41944897
>Is it bad to continue in this way even though I feel like that's about enough?
It is extremely bad. Diet and exercise like sleep is cumulative. Your body is going to a major deficit, which will eventually cause it to scream to your brain and you will binge.

Maybe you are eating perfect (clean) nutrition and the body won't scream as loud, but I doubt it.

Increase to 1900 calories and cut to 1800 at 260lbs. That should take you to 200lbs fine.
>>
Post favorite eps of my 600lb life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXGPCMbsnfw
>>
>>41944827
I've kinda been doing the same thing as him. I either eat rice and beans or potatoes and beans most of the week. It hasn't gotten to the point where eating pizza or a burger doesn't make me cum my pants, though.
>>
>>41944978
Well he is one of the loud extrovert people that exaggerate and lie for attention, making their stories sound better at the expense of accuracy.

I remember when I stopped drinking pop for a couple months and it tasted so sweet that it was almost sickening.
>>
File: capture.png (61KB, 478x416px) Image search: [Google]
capture.png
61KB, 478x416px
I just realized my TDEE is dropping by about 75 calories every ten pounds!

I started and I'm still at 1800 calories a day, but I lost about 20 pounds, meaning I should drop another 150 calories to maintain my current 10lb per month weight loss.

Damn it.
>>
>>41944679
It hurts like hell, but all we can do is put our minds to something else. Stop thinking about it and find happiness in other things. Form stronger friendships with those you are close to, or even find new people, just don't look for a romantic relationship. Let it happen.

That's how I feel anyway.
>>
>>41945048
>That's how I feel anyway.
How I feel is that it takes a women an average of two weeks to find a new dick, but a guy 2yrs for a new pussy.
>>
>>41944727
Don't wait to research lifting. Start walking immediately. 10,000 steps every day minimum, if you can do more cool. Use the pedometer on your phone to help.

As you do that look into other exercises. If you want to lift that's cool, if you want to run that's cool. Try a bunch of stuff, find what you like to do.

But don't wait ,walking is easy as fuck and the dirty secret nobody tells you is that it's actually good exercise.

And like >>41944758 said, use myfitnesspal to log calories. Calculate your TDEE so you know, and then put your height weight and loss goal into MFP and stick to the calories it tells you.

Good luck. You'll feel better the first time you weigh in and see the scale going down.
>>
>>41945039
>damn it

That's good, dummy.
>>
>>41945105
No, I have to cut another 150 calories to maintain the weight loss. This is bad! I don't want to eat that much less. I'm at 1800 now, so I would have to go to 1650!.
>>
>>41945122
Then lose weight slower. The fact that you are losing weight is good.

You could eat the same and increase your exercise and be ok, my guy.
>>
>>41945130
Thanks for the advice.
I thought it was something like 50 calories every ten pounds, not 75.
>>
>>41941718
please dont kill yourself with that
>>
>>41943429
Just stop talking and stay focused autismotron
>>
File: Karaage-1.jpg (72KB, 800x483px) Image search: [Google]
Karaage-1.jpg
72KB, 800x483px
>>41940690
I had 150 grams of fried chicken last night.
I only ate 1,050 calories the whole day, but the chicken was an impulse buy.
>>
Math time!

I did some experimenting with the TDEE calculator.

It appears that for every ten pound I lose, 75 calories must be cut to maintain the weight loss at those speeds.

75 calories x 30 days = 2250 calories or almost 2/3 of a pound of fat.

If you lose ten pounds and don't adjust your calories or increase exercise, then you will slow your weight loss by 2/3 of a pound per month.

So if you lose 30 pounds you are slowing your weight loss by 2 pounds a month!
Assuming you don't change anything.

I'm not factoring in that as you weigh less your appetite decreases so in the end it may balance out.
>>
>>41940690
I am sorry God for being so wasteful. I cooked up 8 fucking cheeseburgers to pair with my bottle of rum. I didn't even finish 1 burger. I don't know why. Wait, maybe it's because I was eating salty chips beforehand. I finished the whole bottle of rum though.

Stepped on the scale the following Sunday and still was down 2 pounds. I am now 198. No longer obese. Now I am just overweight. Not really something to be proud of. I was 175 a year ago. Difference is this time I mostly only eat unprocessed whole foods lel.
>>
>>41945225
>I cooked up 8 fucking cheeseburgers
Were these like microwave sliders?
How did you make 8 burgers on the fly? That's a lot of ground meat and space/time.
>>
>>41945243
They're pretty small patties. Prepackaged 71 grams each 120 calories each. Could fit 4 on the George Foreman at a time. I had 8 burgers ready in under 20 minutes.
>>
>>41937708
These threads are cringe worthy. Most of you are women judging by how much of a circlejerk this is. You'll never be healthy you brain damaged morons.
>>
>>41945313
Post a picture of your pinky.
>>
>>41945313
>women
>circlejerk
>>
fat fucks
>>
File: mOnvOJG.png (298KB, 2271x2380px) Image search: [Google]
mOnvOJG.png
298KB, 2271x2380px
>can't tell if I'm even hungry anymore

Is this the path to enlightenment?
>>
>>41945472
>Is this the path to enlightenment?
No meditation, calmness, and oneness is.
>>
>>41944004
>I don't resent women
>all women are the same
>women are horrible

Wew lad
>>
>>41944425
Go to your Food Diary, and scroll to the bottom of the page. The nutrition tab will tell you all.
Alternatively, tap menu icon on the top left and select Nutrition to navigate to the same page.
>>
>>41940690
my first couple months of dieting 3 years ago took me from 306 to 260. I didn't know much about lifting or anything about nutrition but I just quit eating large amounts of carbs, soda, sugary shit every day and just ate a lot less. Then I started to get on here after years of mostly /b/ and started to learn about all this stuff. I started working out properly and my cardio,muscle, and flexibility gainz skyrocketed but I stalled on my weight and stayed around 270 for about a year and a half. I then got my first full time job and that paired with school made it real hard to get to the gym and I started to eat out a lot more with this new found money. (also me and my friends couldn't hang out at my house so we usually went out to restaurants which also didn't help) That isn't to say that I had ever given up, I stopped drinking sodas and still limited myself but that wasn't good enough, and now i'm standing here weak, inflexible, easily tired and up to 290 pounds. I was pretty depressed when I looked at myself in the mirror today so I went to the gym to find out that my membership has expired so I opened up an account at a 24 hour one, and started tracking my calories again... I went a bit over 2000 and then I ate a fucking ice cream cone from a shop 20 steps away from my fucking house. Ime in the biggest rut in my fucking life and I can't even stop myself from eating fucking ice cream, I even had two cookies earlier the fuck is wrong with me.
>>
>>41945089
If you're just looking for a pussy, they sell those at sex shops. A woman is a person just like you, anon.
>>
File: 1480666338816.jpg (372KB, 1803x1351px) Image search: [Google]
1480666338816.jpg
372KB, 1803x1351px
>>41937708
>Come to /fat/
>Nazi OP
Why can't /pol/ stay in their shithole?

>>41938293
Launch
>Two Servings of black forest ham
>Thicc slice of Munster cheese
>Whole roma tomato
>Khale/Spinach mix
>Diced onion
>Julian Red Bell Peppers
>Two hard boiled eggs sliced
>Pink salt stuff mom got me
>Black pepper
>Grey Poupon
>All on toasted 9 grain bread.
>Cup of whatever fresh fruit I have
>64 oz of green tea lightly sweeten with honey.
My favorite launch.
>>
File: 1471863556841.png (103KB, 440x522px) Image search: [Google]
1471863556841.png
103KB, 440x522px
>>41945621
>Nazi OP
>>
>>41938143
>eating a shitty all vegetables salad = healthy and anything else = bad
not gonna make it
>>
>>41944409
It doesn't grow, you just lose fat that's covering it. Push your fat back and you'll see just how big your dick will look when you lose weight. I think it depends on whether or not you gain a lot of fat in your groin area, but I have at least 2 inches of fat covering my dick.
>>
>>41945806
What's wrong with it? It's filling and low on calories.
>>
>>41945864
>no fat
>no protein
>>
>>41945864
You should add some chicken to it or something to make it an actual meal
>>
>>41938143

"omg I'm sucha health freak, I just had a salad for lunch lol #fitnessgoals #eatclean #turningmylifearound"

Then you presumably ate your regular disgusting north American diet for the rest of the day.
>>
>All these crab buckets
>>
>>41944409
>>41945860
Yep, my dick looks much larger at 170lbs than it did when I was a tubby tub at 250lbs. I didn't measure it beforehand, but it is at least an inch more exposed than it was.
>>
File: tumblr_opyq39f8eI1ud5qxgo1_540.jpg (64KB, 540x399px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opyq39f8eI1ud5qxgo1_540.jpg
64KB, 540x399px
Once I stop being a /fat/ /fuck/, I want to start doing martial arts. Is it too late to do that at 20? Shit.
>>
>>41945977
If you want to be a professional competitor maybe.

If you just want to learn, of course not.
>>
>>41945977
>fellow 20yo fat fuck
mug nigga. you looking forward to going back to college and impressing the ladies?
>>
>tfw start binge watching you suck at cooking and then want to try his recipes at 2 am because they look great and seem fun and easy
i made his tortilla pizza because it looked so good and relatively """healthy"""
it came out shitty because i used the microwave instead of an oven. i just folded it to make a cheese burrito and it was not bad.
>>
>>41945977
No it isn't, fucking hell. Why is this myth so widespread ?
Especially when you're only 20. You're not 70.
>>
How much should I be aiming to lose every week in KG if im aiming for a 500cal deficit?
>>
>>41946306
You've never read the OP, have you? Use the complicated TDEE calculator or MFP. Check your suggested caloric intake at different rates of loss.
>>
>>41946370
I already use MFP but im only losing 0.2kg a week. I just want to know if thats too low for a 500cal deficit.
>>
>>41946117
I'm gay, did you not see the tumblr filename on the image I posted?
>>41946214
Yeah, I guess I get intimidated for no real reason. You tend to hear about people doing sports from a young age, so I feel like I've missed my "prime".
>>41946069
Nice! Being pro would be sick though.
>>
>>41937708
I got fat after a while of not working out and now that I've gone back to exercise it doesn't feel like a chore anymore. I actually enjoy it and feel a bit disappointed when it's over. Will this pleasure fade over time or am I now destined to become a Chad?
>>
>>41946559
It's only a headstart. You are in your prime anon.
Really young boxer champs like Tyson are the exceptions, not the norm.
>You tend to hear about people doing sports from a young age
Yeah kids doing karate from age 7-12 do absolutely similar to beginners when actually training after puberty. That is much truer for striking arts than grappling I think, but even then 2 years of real training in your prime (aka now)is much better than 6 years as a child
>>
>>41946559
Try this one, then.

http://www.pbrc.edu/research-and-faculty/calculators/weight-loss-predictor/

Caloric deficit is important, but factors like height age and current weight can change the impact of a deficit. That's why I told you to look it up yourself in the first place.

It sounds too low. If you're at a 500 kcal deficit that's 3500 a week, which is generally considered one pound (or. 45kg) Except that isn't an entirely accurate measure anyway.
>>
File: 1474477838383.png (137KB, 537x759px) Image search: [Google]
1474477838383.png
137KB, 537x759px
Keep up the good work you fat pieces of shit!
>>
>>41946625
You're right man. Thank you so much. I might check out places local to me and get my strength up a bit before I start anything.
>>
>>41940011
>>41940936
thanks brahs it was just one of those moments i guess
>>
>>41946777
>get my strength up a bit before I start anything.
You don't need that, you need cardio and conditioning. Not a 1 plate OHP nor being able to do 12 pull ups.
You get good at boxing by boxing, not going to the gym.
Good luck anon. Start tomorrow. The only regret you'll have is to not have started earlier.
>>
Bought some smoked ham yesterday which had 25 protons per 100g, ate 400g of it plus 3 eggs 4 slices of bread and some cheese after breaking my intermitment (22:2) fasting about 1k calories gonna have a smoothie (strawberies, protons, milk) before gym and that's it. I fucked up i think because i didn't notice the ham had 1.8 grams of salt per 100g so i ate probably like 8 grams of salt in one go
>>
Guys how much can i cut on keto ?
Will protons + 30g fat be enough to pass the day ?
>>
>>41946901
Regardless of my diet I always do the same thing and cut 500 calories from TDEE. On keto you'll just lose more and be less hungry.
>>
>>41946901
How much are you planning to eat in calories, dummy?

1. Don't forget the 20-40g of carbs from nuts and vegetables
2. Don't go under 800
3. Take a multivitamin
>>
How do I train willpower?
I feel like I give in to temptations way too easy.

I'm your average fatass - BMI of 28 - and I need to lose at least 13 kilos. How do I stay on the right track?
>>
>>41946956
I'm maybe not the best person to ask, but I look at "thinspiration" and keep weight loss threads open all the time. Learn to enjoy being hungry a bit, and most importantly that hunger passes. It's just a phase. If you get hungry at noon, then just don't eat and it'll go away in a while. Chug lots of water.

t. sticc
>>
>>41946956
Don't tempt your willpower
Take away everything that could make you cave in.
Don't have a pack of cookies, chocolate, or a pack of beer somewhere in your house.
When grocery shopping, only take the necessary money to buy what you have to buy and NOTHING else. Follow your list to a T, and make it short.
Don't eat takeaway. Make your own meal.

Resisting temptation is a tiring thing. Don't make it harder than it needs to be.
>>
>>41946942
I never learned how to eat vegetables or fruits that much
>>41946949
i want to go as low as i can without having saggy skin
>>
>>41943338
why so dramatic? I'm 5'11 and started at 90kg (200 lbs) 6 weeks ago. I have lost 6 kg in 6 weeks just by having no more than 1600 kcal a day. I have been eating peanut butter, potatoe pancakes, banana pancakes, loads of fruit and meat, fatty fishes, stuff I would not dare to touch when I was at 90kg. Learn to count stuff.
>>
>>41947036
learned? you put them in your mouth. on keto you don't eat them though, or at least very tiny tiny amounts. certainly not fruit
>>
>>41944776
That actually sounds fun, but I don't want to look like an asshole swinging around 30 pounds of taters. I already fell for the banana meme. Got still got 5 or 6 sacks of that shit sliced and frozen. Been living off banana cinnamon mash. In other words, I've been living off baby food.
>>
>>41947036
>I want to go as low as I can without having saggy skin

Going as low as you can, as in trying to lose weight very quickly, is what gives you saggy skin.

You kinda have no idea what you are doing, huh?

Do you know your TDEE? Go 500 under that to start and see how it goes.
>>
>>41943338
>>41943429
Just eat one meal a day that contains about 1000 calories and do some exercise. Psychologically, it will be just like fasting, because you will know that you can't eat anything for the rest of the day. Your progress may be a bit slower this way, but this is infinitely less retarded than a water fast that you cannot do indefinitely anyway.
>>
>>41943429
>I would risk a lot in order to overcome this
>except for putting down the fucking fork
>>
>>41947077
Shit ok I'll do that
>>
>>41937708
Is boiling your chicken bad in anyway? Tastes so good and moist even after like 4 days. Seems perfect for prepping meals
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-27-14-40-56.png (47KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-27-14-40-56.png
47KB, 720x1280px
>>41943836
Power through it, dude. Day 16 here, and it gets easier every day. The first few days you will feel hunger and just learn to feel the burn and take it as fat being consumed. Then the stomach will shrink, and you'll be stuffed with not even a full meal a day. It's easy from then to either go the feast mode way and pack on 1200-1500 cals a meal, or go the hunger mode way and settle with 600-1200 which will bring optimal results. Depends on your starting starts.
Also it has all the benefits of IF health wise, reduced insulin spikes (less sugar cravings as a result after the initial addiction trigger) and as a result reduced risk of insulin resistance and developing diabetes, and so on and so forth.
It's worth it, just stick with it.

Here's my progress from 11 june to today, on OMAD.
1/2
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-27-14-38-03.png (53KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-27-14-38-03.png
53KB, 720x1280px
>>41943836
2/2

From 57 to 55kg in 16 days not bad.
>>
NEW
>>41947227
>>41947227
>>41947227
>>
>>41941245
Yeah nigga I just measured my weight and it was indeed 74.5 kilos. Feels good being sub-75.
>>
>>41945621
My favourite launch was when spacex launched the first refurbished rocket ever a couple weeks ago.
>>
>>41944004
I'm sorry to hear you had to cross path with such a cold hearted harpy, anon. I know it's only normal to notice patterns and trends when faced on multiple occasions with such poor characters, and I don't blame you for it, and I am not going to say the next words because I am a woman, but because I care for men like you, and want you to be happy : don't lose hope, anon. You had bad luck and fell for some tricksters who played you, but there are actual good girls, well raised, homely and traditional women who want nothing more but to love their man with all their heart.
Anons, all of you guys who are here for a reason, have you ever bothered to even look at the direction of the simple jane who had perhaps not the best luck looks wise, but was morally strong, and good hearted?
I am not trying to say that you guys are vain and only attracted to the stunners, but that there are some girls out there who are guenuinely good and won't ever touch a heart if not to bless it. It's a known fact that it is the Stacys (are those who consider themselves one) that break guys hearts.
I am really sorry for you anon, but please don't let this experience jade you. You deserve better, I know it.
>>
>>41938143
You're probably eating salad to ease your hunger and not because of its nutritional value. This is fatty thinking, you should have eaten more meat or something that has proteins instead.
Btw, why did you even cut it up? Just shove entire leaves into your mouth like a normal human being.
>>
>>41946401
You should be losing 1 lbs or 0.45 kilos/week at that deficit, chances are you're not actually in a 500 kcal deficit. And how you could even measure a weight loss of 0.2 kilos is beyond me.
>>
>>41947316
>have you ever bothered to even look at the direction of the simple jane who had perhaps not the best luck looks wise, but was morally strong, and good hearted
If a woman doesn't have a fucked up face and isn't fat then I would find her attractive, and the ones that wear a ton of makeup and dress slutty immediately raise a red flag for me.
Thread posts: 352
Thread images: 71

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.