[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can people who go to jail make gains when they are on a fixed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (296KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
296KB, 800x800px
How can people who go to jail make gains when they are on a fixed diet and can't control their macros?
>>
>>41935297

Buying other foods and protein powder from commissary
>>
>>41935297
nigger genetics
>>
>>41935297
Macros don't matter as much as you think, just eat big and you will get big.
>>
File: 1495849698020.jpg (47KB, 576x496px) Image search: [Google]
1495849698020.jpg
47KB, 576x496px
How did Arnold become Arnold without counting calories?
>>
>>41935297
Its not a fixed diet, there are lots of proper ways for them to eat lots
>>
>>41935297
Hormones are more conducive to muscle building when you're in a dangerous environment 24/7
>>
File: 1459733591787.jpg (40KB, 557x364px) Image search: [Google]
1459733591787.jpg
40KB, 557x364px
>>41935486
/thread
>>
>>41935665
such as?
>>
>>41935297
Under lots of stress, things tend to grow to adapt. Imagine worrying getting your ass raped or shanked at any moment for any reason? I'd imagine ones test levels shoot up (pun intended) as well as other functions act accordingly due to be 24/7 survival mode.
>>
>>41935297
Semen
>>
I was in prison in germany and we had a bank account on which friends/family members could deposit money. Also, our hourly wage for the industrial jobs we did was put on that account.

Once a week we could place an order from a catalog that listed a lot of stuff, horribly overpriced though.

Snickers, Mars and Haribo starting at 3€/piece (~4$), shitloads of canned food, sauces, plates, spoons, magazines, newspapers, cigarettes and at the high end you could purchase Tv's, Dvd Players and a playstation 2 (was the newest playstation at the time). They were seriously overcharging you on that shit though.

Most guys wanting to make gains would just buy heaps of canned tuna and beef, some sauces, bags of rice/noddles and a water cooker and a cup. With that you could just cook up the rice in the watercooker and throw in some fish/meat, mix with sauces and eat. Strangely, we were never given the option to buy salt so we had to buy those stupidly expensive sauces starting at 15€ a bottle, when outside they were 1-2€ in the supermarket.

My prison also had a gym, but you were only allowed to use it if you hadn't been violent in the last 6 month. Same thing with all your purchases and the option to buy them: gone the very second you disobey the guards or attack an inmate. The one getting attacked would be slapped with the same punishment most of the time for good measure. Don't know how these guys maintained their gains, they were separated and i've only been in there 9 months
>>
>>41935900
youth unemployment is extremely high in my city (economy subsists on bringing super rich chinks into the country)
If I come to Germany and commit a crime, will they give me a job?
>>
American system graduate here
Tuna from commissary and kitchen work.the kitchen has access to milk, eggs, oranges, chicken peas, and other actual good food that 99%of inmates never see. It's really just there for inspections more than anything. So you steal that shit while you're working and eat like a maniac. You also smuggle instant coffee out to general pop past full body inspections (think a complex covert game of hot potato) and sell it by the finger (a nitrile glove filled with it) and proceed to buy moar tuna with the profits.

USA USA USA USA
>>
>>41935922
IF you have a visa to stay here or can get the authorities to somehow believe you will be killed/tortured/out in prison for political reasons once you are deported to your homecountry, and you commit a crime that will land you in prison for 3+ years they will almost certainly force you to enter a training program for a job that takes 3 years, and after that you are a certified carpenter/car mechanic/industrial mechanic/etc...

When you get you shouldnt have too many problems finding a job in that field, since the quality of training you received is pretty good.

But you really dont need to go to prison for that, we got a state institution here, the "Arbeitsamt" which supports people who are unemployed, they will show you different kinds of employers that are hiring and try to find a field that works for you. For the period where you havent found a job yet, they will pay your rent and give you some spending money, but only if you show up regularly and they see you are working towards finding a job. Otherwise they'll let you fall and stop paying anything for you.

Anybody who wants to work can find a job here in 2 weeks, if the person is ok with doing hard, unsatisfactory work for 10$ an hour
>>
>>41935973
haha yeah we befriended the kitchen guys all the time to have them give us some of the stolen food.

One if them always put 3 or 4 pieces of meat in a plastic bag and put it between his asscheeks, later trading it for cigarettes or weed

On rich kid was put in a group cell with some turkish guys, they never harmed that boy but they made him cover their orders for almost a year, those guys had the best cell with a tv and a playstation and all the games, we would always chill there and they'd have the rich kid serve us tea
>>
>>41935332
>>41935900
>>41935973

So if you were a corrupt businessman who got 3 years for embezzling 50 million(which you get to keep of course, murrica) you can just buy shitloads of ON! whey, mcdonalds and canned mackarel, salmon and tuna and other good proteins?

I mean, I guess youd probably have to sponsor tyrone as well, since having a 270lbs giga niga roomate for protection also helps.
>>
eat big really big calories and dont do other things than train

folks in jail can be big and strong, but how many of them is cut? maybe some expceptions but they dont count calories or macros, they just eat literally everything they can eat

if you get meal you eat all o it, if you can get more you eat all of it

eat everything you cant eat

/thread
>>
>>41936112
yup but you gotta watch out so Tyrone doesnt decide to take advantage of you and your money
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.