[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fit, I'm a girl who is going to be fighting a guy about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 17

File: IMG_4209.jpg (48KB, 736x719px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4209.jpg
48KB, 736x719px
Fit, I'm a girl who is going to be fighting a guy about 100 pounds heavier and six inches taller. How do I win this? Please don't say run or use a gun/knife
>>
Unless you have any training in martial arts for a few years your pretty much fucked. Genetically you are inferior when it comes to fighting so bring a knife or gun
>>
use a crowbar
>>
>>41931192
just pretend you're mike tyson and believe in girl power, you will be fine. 75% of the damage a punch does its determined by the willpower behind your brain wanting to throw it, so like I said just believe you will beat him up and it will work.
>>
>>41931192
under what circumstances? fighting for fun? sparring training? domestic dispute? trash highschool kids?
first get your hair in tight cornrows, thats something all women fighters are obligated to do, it gives them plus 1 strength.
>>
File: 1498321196289-r9k.jpg (184KB, 648x598px) Image search: [Google]
1498321196289-r9k.jpg
184KB, 648x598px
run or use a gun/knife
>>
>>41931192
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
All people are equal always all of the time silly, you have a 50-50 shot
>>
why is no one asking why is a girl about to fight a guy that's clearly out of her league lol
>>
>>41931192
When you punch, punch like you're trying to go through him/hit something behind him instead of hitting him. That way you'll put more effort into it.
>>
i dont believe this b8, get rekt
>>
Let me fuck you and I'll protect you. Otherwise, he will rape you.
>>
>>41931192
you're going to fucking die and get raped, in that order
>>
>>41931192
You're almost guaranteed fucked unless you have fighting experience and he's a 9-5 office working, ass sitting, tech nerd, fat little faggot.

Just do what girls always do when they're losing, kick him in the nuts.
>>
>>41931192
go for the balls
your only option
>>
Fuck you guys
I want fighting advice
>>
>>41931192
offer sexual services
>>
>>41931381
I just gave you some you ungratefull slut
go get rekt >>41931381
>>
brap in his face
>>
>>41931192

Find a certified JTAC willing to drop a 500lb JDAM on his house.
>>
File: 1493284550572.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1493284550572.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
Just hope he takes pitty on you and ends it with one punch,or just puts you in a sleeper hold.
>>
File: flanders.jpg (8KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
flanders.jpg
8KB, 256x197px
>>41931381
Tell us the story and we'll give you advice.
>>
File: 1484970861172.png (257KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1484970861172.png
257KB, 256x256px
>>41931192
What the fuck has the world come to?
>>
>>41931381
how can we give advice without context?
streetfight? rules? do you want to beat him badly or just enough to cause someone to retreat? a friendly fight? you tryin to fuck?
how old are you guys?
>>
>>41931192
Storytime
>>
>>41931192
Pocket sand mixed with powdered red pepper.
>>
Post your tits in /b/ and we'll help.
>>
>>41931192
You use your vagina as bait to lure some thirsty motherfucker into fighting him, for you. Booze, boobs, and the hint of the possibility of vagina, is usually enough to get this done.
>>
>>41931192
guys don't even fight other guys unless they are within the same 5lbs range
ur ded
>>
>>41931372
this
it's the only advantage you have
>>
go for the balls/eyes/throat
>>
>>41931298
I just assumed it's ronda rousey and travis browne is coming home
>>
>>41931192
Offer pucci
>>
>>41931192
id say use a knife, a gun is asking for trouble. on the other hand you could just run
>>
File: 1496635896241.gif (3MB, 490x266px) Image search: [Google]
1496635896241.gif
3MB, 490x266px
>>41931192
Aim for balls. If it doesn't work, run away fast as you can. You are a woman and you are far weaker than most men. Also, guns are a great equalizer for women. Up to you.
>>
just show him that sweet sweet necar
>>
>>41931192
If the guy is really fat and out of shape then just outrun him and flee. Don't stop running and don't look back, cause even if he's fat he has 100 lbs on you.

Call for backup or throw shit at him, don't let him get into grabbing distance or you're screwed.
>>
>>41931192
>female against men
>he's 100 pounds heavier and six inches taller
Protect your neck and your vital organs otherwise you will probably die.
>>
>>41933265
>>41933305

>going for the balls on someone 100 lbs heavier
>turns a rape into a murder
I'd tell her just to apologize if he's white or run away if he's brown. What did you do OP?
>>
Grab the balls, squeeze and crust then twist away from the body
Done right he'll go into anaphalctic shock
>>
>>41931192
Feminist theory says you will win.
>>
>>41933359
What man wouldn't instinctively protect his balls?
>>
>>41933346
if she's a woman, 100 lbs lighter, and 6 inches taller what else could she do in this situation? theres literally no chance even if she had 10+ years of fighting experience on him.
>>
>>41933393
Trying to grab his balls is pure suicide. She needs to keep her distance if she doesn't want to be crushed instantly. Kicking his groin is the only chance she has, but if he isn't retarded then he will expect that as well.
>>
>>41933359

>female attempts what looks like a slowed down double leg with hands stretched to the front
either going to get a teep kick to the forehead or blasted in the face by an upper cut while trying to cup a dudes balls. Just tell us what you did wrong already.
>>
>>41933359
>tear off balls
>have allergic reaction
>>
>>41933433
>he's not allergic to having his balls ripped off by a girl half his size

What kind of mutant immune system do you have? Everybody is allergic to that
>>
>>41931347
At that point it's necrophilia, anon. The soul has left the body, so not rape.
>>
Run or use a gun or a knife
>>
>>41931192
Pay him to lose
>>
What circumstance led you to think this was the best course of action? Wonder woman is fantasy fyi
>>
File: sad-doggo-57b28a18b2aa1.jpg (61KB, 1151x1069px) Image search: [Google]
sad-doggo-57b28a18b2aa1.jpg
61KB, 1151x1069px
>>41931192
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting
>>
>>41931192

You're foolish.
>>
WRITE THE FUCKING GREENTEXT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

> 2/10 you made me angrily reply
>>
>>41931192

>how do I win this?

spread your arse cheeks apart and present towards him
>>
greentext time you whore, thats the point of this website being ANONYMOUS
>>
Nah mate, best you can do is run. Chin hitting, ball hitting, etc. won't really work with how light you are in comparison, you're gonna be chipping at him, whereas one hit from him would fucking devestate you if he knows how to throw a good punch.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpL_O-2y2nQ
>>
>>41931192
I'm sorry but you're fucked. I was in a similar situation years ago, and all I could do was land some cheap shots to his groin and fuck off. Even though I was considered a tough tomboy, I honestly ended getting beat up pretty bad and crying. I was probably 7 or 8 at the time, and he was an older, stronger, class-repeating bully who went too far one day. Luckily for me, it was still considered a win, even if only out of shame, and he never bullied me again.

Tell the fucking story already, OP.
>>
>>41931192
please beat me up
>>
Are we talking about an organized fight? If so you're retarded for picking a fight / accepting a fight at such a disadvantage
>>
>>41931381
go to /asp/
>>
take out his legs with a bola and then some his face
>>
>>41931192
give him a sucker blow, the moment he feels tired cuddle with him
>>
Come to Tokyo and you can practice by beating me up
>>
>>41931381
aim for the chin or try to sweep his legs but he's taller and heavier, not to mention he's a guy and you're a girl so you're probably fucked, run or cry for help saying he's trying to rape you
>>
>>41931192
You aren't going to win fairly. You can't take direct confrontation and you most likely won't be able to do enough damage in one strike without tons of training.

Unless you know some secret fucken strike that can knock down a giant with ease, I doubt you are going to live through this without using some melee weapon. Recommend bringing a blade to the fight that you can conceal in a punch, stab him, take a blunt object and knock his lights out.
>>
>>41933407
Femlet detected

Some guys don't lose their shit when kicked in the balls. Plus there is the chance that you will just send him into uncontrollable anger with his blood pressure and adrenaline at an all time high.
>>
>>41931192
hope he fucks your face up roastie
>>
>>41931192
Give me your email, twitter and tindr I swear I'll come protect you babe someone like you doesn't deserve to be physically beaten my such a callous brutish man and I won't let it happen I'm a black belt no need to worry I'll protect you.
>>
>>41931426

OP IS BACK!

Both 19
I want to beat him badly. We're "friends" but I have a huge ego and I don't care if I have to fight dirty.

I'm not going to die because it's not real.
>>
Buy a dog
>>
File: Male Social Hierarchy.jpg (745KB, 1200x1850px) Image search: [Google]
Male Social Hierarchy.jpg
745KB, 1200x1850px
You simply can't. Stop believing all the Mary Sue shit you see in all those Hollywood movies.

That girl from star wars, for instance, could beat an entire room full of dudes bigger than her and with years of training more than her because it was a FICTION film, and an extremely unrealistic at that. The same with all the other trash you'll see in movies: unless you're legit a very strong woman that has been lifting for a long time and/or have some decent background in some martial art the only man you'll ever be able to hit at is some skelly or skinnyfat beta, and that only if you're somewhat strong for a girl. Not saying this to you out of hate, but rather to prevent your skull from being bashed in or something even worse.

The only leverage you have in any fight against a man is that beating a woman is extremely frowned upon and very few men will dare do this publicly and will also be very reluctant even if there's no public. The few men who are willing to, though, are the ones you should fear the most, which seems to me to be your case.

Know your place. Chicken out or expect the worse.
>>
>>41935406
Groin kick, throat punch, soccer kick to the dome while he's down
>>
Find some white knight nu male to protect you and take the hits for you.
>>
>>41935406
You'll lose, and even if you win it's going to be because he was holding back. No man wants to be "that guy" who hurts a girl, much less someone who is apparently his friend.

He's in a lose/lose situation:

>if he wins, he's just some aggressive asshole who overpowered a poor woman. Big whoop

>if he loses, he's a weak pussy who got overpowered by a poor woman.

He can only lose, and you can only profit from this. You bitch.
>>
>>41935592
Not really if he's some guy who's tired of all this feminism and women wanting equality and shit.

He'll knock this bitch's teeth out.
>>
>>41931192
lay back and enjoy the equality
>>
>>41935612
lowkey hoping for this
>>41935579
or this
>>
>>41931192

You can`t win, you`ll get rekt. Just submit already
>>
File: dealing with women.jpg (74KB, 900x799px) Image search: [Google]
dealing with women.jpg
74KB, 900x799px
>>41935592
That's not 100% true. If it was most alpha dudes would suffer from that whenever some bitch decided to abuse that. The idea that it always turns out like this is fruit from not understanding social dynamics. There are a few ways this shit can be flipped against the bitch and most of them always do the following:

As a man you're not supposed to let a woman get to you to the point of hitting her, you're supposed to be "stronger" both physical and also emotionally through self restraint. The way you can disable a bitch's attempt to mess with you by being physically violent is to keep your cool, block her attacks if necessary and keep yourself unfazed if any blow from her hits you, as if it was nothing (which often is) so everyone in the room sees you as the normal innocent person that was just doing his own and her as some psycho bitch that goes around looking for problems. If you do this successfully you'll come out as cool and masculine for not lowering yourself to her [bitch] level and she'll come out as some insufferable, crazy and problematic bitch that nobody wants to be around.

And of course if you're alone with her and nobody will know or believe her you can donkey punch her in her stomach to put her in her place, but that's only if you want to.
>>
File: 1463550073403.png (115KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1463550073403.png
115KB, 1400x1400px
>>41931559
I would knock out a motherfucker for some pussy m8.
>>
>>41935677
Except what you just described is nothing like the situation of what OP is trying to engage in. You're talking about defense from an assailant, and using basic restraint to resist.

OP is asking specifically for "dirty tricks", or any shady methods she can use to try to overwhelm him. He'll either be forced into a position to submit or he'll have to use some level of actual dominance to overcome her, which will just make him look like a dick to their other friends or any onlookers.

Once again, it's a lose/lose for him. Can he fight back? Yes. Should he fight back? Yes. Does it fucking matter for him as far as his outcome in this situation? No.
>>
Watch the Videl vs Spopovich fight.
>>
>>41935709
With your logic, ever since he's going to lose anyway, why not enjoy it and knock a bitch out? After all, if somebody is accusing me of something I prefer that it would be beating a girl than getting beaten by one.
>>
>>41933373
Underr8ed (You)
>>
>>41931381
Watch the youtube channel fighttips
>>
File: 1497663646231.png (64KB, 235x199px) Image search: [Google]
1497663646231.png
64KB, 235x199px
>>41931192
That isn't going to happen. Get someone to help you.
>>
>>41935709
That's wrong, and I think you didn't put any effort into trying to understand the nuances of the things explained in my post.

What I explained is how dudes can use dominance in a positive and socially accepted manner that will work out fine for them and make the girl look like a crazy bitch that looks for problems and the guy like an innocent that won't put up with her shit. The idea that it's always a lose/lose for the guy is a lie.
>>
>>41935713
>Spopovich
That sound like a slavic name
>>
Hope that he's kind enough to use grappling and his superior strength to put you in submission rather than actually hurt you, because a 100 pound difference is fucking enormous and he could brutalize your face if he triedlll
>>
>>41931192

short answer is: you won't.

well, maybe with one good kick in the nuts followed by a straight in the chin. good luck.
>>
>>41935406
So you backed him into a lose/lose situation. What the fuck is wrong with women.
>>
Don't worry, since women can do everything men can do and better you're going to win.
Fuck the patriarchy am I right

Dumb roastie whore
>>
>>41935406
You're not going to win if he actually tries; nothing can change that. I don't recommend being cheap and hitting him in the balls, as much as you'll be tempted to do so. You may very well piss him off and he will likely hurt you badly if you did that. Your best bet is to either not fight or tell him it's just a joke fight and not put any pressure on him to win, so he goes easy on you; like fighting with his little sister or something.
>>
>>41936394
Also kicking someone in the balls can damage it for life.
>>
>>41936443
I don't really care anon. I just want to win.
>>
>>41936539
This is how women end up in the hospital or face down in a ditch.
>>
>>41936539
You shouldn't. If you do something wrong you can trigger a blind rage and you can easily be hospitalized.
I'm not joking, not trying to sound sexist or whatever but you don't live in a man's world. You're low test and I don't think you understand the level of anger he can reach. Maybe you believe he can hold back or go easy because you're a girl, but he won't be able to if he's in a rage.
What if he disfigures your face? That's a life long consequence.
>>
>>41936539
You're a dumb fucking cunt. GL getting shit stomped, you clearly deserve it.
>>
>>41936539
>I don't really care if I make my friend infertile for life because I want to win
>>
>>41931192

Probability of rape: 110%
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 720x523px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 720x523px
Lady

Run or use a gun/knife
>>
>>41936539

I had a friend (female) who was in a similar situation and wanted to fight me. I'm 6'3 240lbs big guy 4u etc.

I humored her and just playfully swatted away her punches & slaps for a while until she got really frustrated and tried to claw my eyes. She ended up drawing a decent amount of blood from above my left eyelid so before I could control myself I'd decked her hard as FUCK in the side of the head. She collapsed from one hit (after trying her hardest to punch me for the better part of two minutes).

You'll get fucking flattened if he decides you could actually do some damage and retaliates.
>>
>>41936718

Follow-up: she got a concussion and tried to press assault charges but my mates testified against her saying it was self-defense gg no re
>>
start juicing
>>
>>41931192
Wear steel toed shoes and kick him directly in the knee as hard as you can (like kicking a soccerball, but with your toe obviously).

Practice on a soccerball.
>>
>>41931192
You posted precisely the same thread on /r9k/

Nigger just show tits and we'll tell you
>>
>>41931192
Don't show up
>>
You literally cannot win this fight. Don't show up

Sorry sweetie
>>
Balls arent a magical weak spot Hollywood comedies make them up to be.

And no there is no practical way a woman can beat a man.
Your best bet is to lie down and let him have his way.
>>
>>41931192
scream
>>
>>41936539
>>41936649
>>41936718
>no, m'lady, don't do it, ye shall get harmed

Let her learn from her mistakes.
Kick him in the nuts and get KO'd. You don't have the balls.
>>
Go for the balls
>>
>>41936539
God damn, I would stomp your cunt until it falls out.
>>
>>41931192
you are going to get fucking rekt
>>
inb4 op gets dropped and blames the patriarchy
>>
>>41936539
You are either a psycho or he's not really your friend. In any case, you sound very stupid and probably will die young.

Just make sure not to reproduce.
>>
>>41933359
*teleports behind u* nothing personnel kid
>>
>>41931192
Ignore all these disgusting men m'lady

I am a gentleman and a gentle man. I consume NO animals or animal products, because I love animals with all my heart. I also love humans of all shapes, sizes, colour, ethnicity, religion, and colour. I often yell loudly at my mom, in fact, because I catch her eating eggs sometimes. I tell her how, because of her, many chickens were enslaved and raped by white men, and that by consuming them she is supporting the very broken culture that I have spent my early and mid twenties trying to correct.

I hope it isn't a bit too forward, but I have a wicked sense of style and would love to show you sometime. Do you drink coffee? I don't, but I could buy you some anyway -- my treat of course. Unless you think that's sexist, in which case you can pay for it yourself!! Ha ha! That was a joke, you see. I make a lot of jokes and they make me laugh a lot. Other people don't seem to appreciate my twisted sense of humour but I'm sure that an intelligent person (I don't want to assume your gender) such as you would understand and laugh along with me. Not that I would force you to, or even expect you to, of course. I'm not a RAPIST after all.

We can watch cartoons afterwards, too. I really enjoy Rick and Morty. Aw jeez, Rick! The character Morty likes to say; and Rick the scientist the old man scientist burps during and between sentences. QUITE hilarious, if you ask me. The show also has an overall theme of atheism and scientology, which appeals to my own religious views or lack thereof. I can also unashamedly laugh like Spongebob Squarepants, and often do so to break an awkward silence.

So, m'person, I want you to know that I, Dan, think you are incredible just the way you are, and you should not change in the slightest for any reason whatsoever. If the world is showing us thin skeletons or unhealthily muscled men, I say we be beautiful in our own opposition! There's nothing more punk rock than going against the grain!! Hahaha!
>>
>>41935713
That shit was brutal, Spopovich was that nig.
>>
>>41931298
Several people did.
>>
>>41933267
ronda rousey wouldn't have to make a thread like this
>>
>>41933485
Dead people can't consent.
>>
>>41935406
Such a bitch i hope this is bait

>friends
>will play dirty

Sorry excuse of a friend you are
>>
>>41938453
Can't say no either.

Don't listen to the naysayers. It's not necrophilia if she's still warm.
>>
Bring a knife and stab him in the neck, only way you can win otherwise you'll end up in a coma for a month.
>>
File: tommynooka.jpg (8KB, 174x132px) Image search: [Google]
tommynooka.jpg
8KB, 174x132px
>>41938321
I can already tell this is gonna be big
>>
File: OP_IS_RETARDED_REEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
OP_IS_RETARDED_REEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>41936539
At this point I hope he actually hurts you just so you can learn your lesson dumb bitch
>>
>>41931192

Knock him down and maintain the top position. Look up holds that suit your difference in height and weight.

Knock him down. Knock him down. Knock him down. Use his weight against him. Balance is his friend so cause the opposite (imbalance).

Punching is a waste of energy unless you're at least amateur boxer level and can strike consistently at the head.

>girl

I'm sorry sweety but unless you're actually trained and in the top 10% of women physically...you're going to be destroyed. Males have skeletal and muscular adaptations that females lack. Unless you fight filthy (taser, spray, baton).

If this is an exhibition sort of match, I'd still fight. If this is like "If he wins, he gets to rape you" weird drug ring thing...move.
>>
>>41931192
The fact is that you are a guy who's about to get his ass kicked by a +100 pound guy and you think that just because you pretend to be a girl you'll get more replies
>>
>>41931192
practice only low kick with a tutorial on youtube and spam it like an autist on the internal thigh
hope he lets you play enough for it to ko him, if possible full strenght to the first hit
>>
>>41938442
Ronda can't beat Travis Browne, get out of here Joe Rogan
>>
>>41935406

Please tell me you arent European and please tell me this shit aint happening in 2 weeks.... cuz if so i know the dude
>>
>>41935679
this, and women know what man would do for some puss
>>
>>41933344
I guess a solid throat hit might kill your opponent
>>
why are you fighting him? I doubt this is real. I don't think there's any situation where a there's an organized fight between a woman and a man who's 100 lbs heavier and 6 inches taller. even for a sparring session at a training dojo its unlikely because everyone knows who's gonna win.
>>
>>41935518
I keep swinging between beta and gamma positive.
>>
>>41931192
>>
>>41935406
i hope you uppercutted into fucking orbit, degenerate hag
>>
>>41931192
Pay someone to tape the fight, we shall bet. And you upload the vid after the fight
>>
>>41931192

Hadouken
>>
THAnks for nothing losers
>>
>>41935677
>donkey punch her in her stomach
are you sure you know what that means?
>>
>>41931192
Unless you are trying to kill the guy you're pretty much fucked. Because anything short of a lethal strike means the guy can close distance and use his advantage. Your best bet is to get good at striking and hope to stun or stagger.

If it's not a serious fight you really want to avoid shots to the head. Shots to the head fuck people up permanently.

Really, to anyone, the best way to win a fight is not to end up in the fight at all. Basic rule of the jungle. Avoid injury and confrontation at all cost.
>>
>>41942278
Come beat me up in tokyo
>>
>>41938870
They are married and he beats her every night.
>>
>>41931192
pocket sand or pepper spray are the only valid options then.
>>
File: 1498437354098.jpg (221KB, 630x421px) Image search: [Google]
1498437354098.jpg
221KB, 630x421px
Fucking stupid thread.
>hurrr i can win with dirty tricks
Shut the fuck up. If you were fighting a 10 year old do you think he could win with a fucking TRICK? The size difference is too big, youre fucked. GG.
Thread posts: 149
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.