[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

True test to see if you're an Alpha/Chad. Observe how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1094.jpg (103KB, 505x379px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1094.jpg
103KB, 505x379px
True test to see if you're an Alpha/Chad.

Observe how dogs act around you. Not your dog, but other people's. Do they bark at you? Do they act indifferent. A true alpha when around dogs causes them to noticeabley submit. They do this by rolling on their backs and exposing their stomach. Dogs have visible signs of showing that they submit. Women are a bit harder to read, but if you consistently make dogs submit, that is how you know.
>>
>>41926682

They run up to me and I pet them, then they roll onto their back for a belly rub

Dogs are the best <3
>>
I have become cognizant of this fact as well. I believe that the dog reacts not only to your body language but also the interactions between you and other humans. If you are an alpha male dogs know it and dogs show it. If a dog disrespects you by trying to hump you or disobey you then you should be rightfully concerned.
>>
I have no idea what it means, but every dog I have ever met has loved the shit out of me.
>>
>>41926682
Thanks Caesar.
>>
>>41926823
>If a dog disrespects you by trying to hump you or disobey you then you should be rightfully concerned
Or the owner is a piece of shit that didn't train/discipline their dog correctly.
>>
>>41926846
Also plausible. My observations are in reference to familiar and generally well behaved dogs.
>>
>tfw going to have to put my dog down soon
She had a good life, but now she is getting old. The medical problems have been mounting for a while. She is scheduled to visit the vet next week.
>>
>>41926682
Dogs fucking hate me. They bark and want to bite me.
>>
>not driving over pets
never gonna make it
>>
Dogs come up to me wagging their tails and being all around happy.

What does that make me, beta or alpha?
>>
File: 1492466533947.jpg (22KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492466533947.jpg
22KB, 640x480px
>>41926877
So stop mounting your dog, Jesus.
>>
>>41926682
>A true alpha when around dogs causes them to noticeabley submit.
you mean being intimidating everywhere?
the most alpha people i've met do whatever they want without perceived social stigma
>>
>>41926877
Stay strong anon
>>
>>41926682
this level of joe six pack science is just too high for me. shut the fuck up you fucking retard.
>>
File: tumblr_o8qdhj9WwX1s4yg05o1_500.jpg (90KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8qdhj9WwX1s4yg05o1_500.jpg
90KB, 500x500px
>>41926682
Dogs invariably love me because I know how to dog.

I've raised two dogs and volunteer at an animal shelter twice a month.

When I go to a party with a dog, 9/10 times they start following me around.

I guess they might see me as the "alpha" or something, but I think its more I throw off a vibe that I know what I'm doing, and they should follow me.

>tfw dog stat is maxed out
>>
>>41926682
what does it mean if all dogs piss on me?
>>
>>41928132
I keked
>>
>>41926682
meh, I'm a social recluse, but dogs like me and are submissive around me
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.