[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some dude bro Chad at my gym insists that I train with him one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1556.jpg (29KB, 408x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1556.jpg
29KB, 408x360px
Some dude bro Chad at my gym insists that I train with him one day because he thinks he can get me to train harder with him.

But he does a brosplit and I do a PPL and I couldn't get it through to his head that if I train 1 body part on a day that it will ruin the rest of my weeks routine.

Now I'm just avoiding the gym at the time he is there because I don't want to fuck up my routine.
>>
Just tell him to fuck off you're trying to become a sick cunt
You go girl
>>
>>41917208
Do you shower in the gym?
>>
>>41917208
post pic of body
>>
>>41917208
he wants your D
>>
>a gay man wants to fuck me
>im complaining and bragging about it on a finnish yodeling advice forum

sort your life out
>>
>>41917208
PPL is a brosplit
>>
>>41917629
Came here to post this.
>>
>>41917629
Uhh no

Brosplit = Monday: Chest

PPL = Monday: Chest, Shoulders, Triceps.
>>
So what? Just do arms day with him, then do your ppl. You know what's better than hitting muscle groups 2 times a week? It's hitting them 3 times a week.
>>
>>41918722
My PPL is

P: Chest/Shoulders/Triceps

P: Traps/Back/Biceps

L: Quads/Hamstrings/Glutes/Calves

PPLPPLX, sunday off.

I can't fit in any other routine into my current routine without breaking the entire week. I can't do the lower day either, because my lower volume is split over 2 days, not 1. So even if I did a bro-split leg day with him, it would ruin my entire training block progression for volume.
>>
>>41918756

You and I have the same setup, except I go full-volume on both leg days. Enjoy your rest tomorrow. I know I will! :)
>>
File: ayylmao.gif (772KB, 127x189px) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.gif
772KB, 127x189px
>>41917655
>Uhh no
>Brosplit = Monday: Chest
>PPL = Monday: Chest, Shoulders, Triceps.
>>
>>41917629
Beat me to it
>>
>>41917629

A "brosplit" targets one muscle group each day and beats it to death. PPL is not a brosplit since it targets a variety of muscle groups with the same basic function (i.e., pushing, pulling, etc.) each day. Come on, man...
>>
>>41917208
>Qt gymbro material asks anon to work out with him
>Wants to push you to your limits and make you get all hot and sweaty
>Wants you to do the same to him
>Wants to bum you when you take a shower afterwards
>Not agreeing right away because "muh rest of the week..."

Imagine a hot girl says she'll spend the day with you and fuck you but ONLY if you don't go to the gym all week. This is that except it's a guy saying it not a girl; same difference though either way you lose your virginity
>>
>>41919404
>Brosplit Monday:
Upper Chest, Mid Chest, Lower chest,

>PPL Monday:
Mid chest, tris, shoulders

Same difference senpai
>>
>lift to make friends

>avoid making friends
>>
>>41919438

What, because the chest exercises on that brosplit day hit the shoulders and tris incidentally? A PPL will target them specifically. Are you forgetting about the fact that a brosplit will literally have a day for shoulders alone, and another day for triceps/biceps? Twist it around however you want, man. It's clear that you're determined to prove your inconsequential point.
>>
>>41919438
>Brosplit Monday:
Upper Chest, Mid Chest, Lower chest,

>full body Monday
legs, chest, back

Same shit lmao full bodies are brosplits
>>
>>41919520

Thank you for pointing out the absurdity of that guy's argument. Finally, a sensible person.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.