[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How have you guys hurt those who love you most and what's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: tlk5e.jpg (362KB, 2080x1723px) Image search: [Google]
tlk5e.jpg
362KB, 2080x1723px
How have you guys hurt those who love you most
and what's your age and favorite lift?
>>
>>41908064

I don't like football. I never wanted to play football. I never became a professional footballer. Even worse... I never failed at becoming a professional footballer. Which where I am from is seen as your bar mitzvah / coming of age / becoming a man. Probably the biggest disappointment of all the sons in all the surrounding villages I hail from for generations to come.

Reverse Head/Neck weight harness doing uphill fire engine pulls. Handbrake on.
>>
>>41908292

What about you? It's your thread.
>>
>>41908314
I failed to graduate from college,i dropped out in 2nd year and told them I was still in,they found out a year after graduation and have disowned me.Bad feels desu
>>
>>41908445

Forgetting something?
>>
>>41908064
>How have you guys hurt those who love you most
Dad wanted me to go to military school, I wanted STEM.
>and what's your age and favorite lift?
Deadlifts
>>
>>41908064
Fucked my bestfriends girlfriend. I mean I did her in.
She doesn't know that I fucked her yet, but her girlfriend is too honest for her own good.
She'll find out eventually.
I've been dropping hints at a threesome and trying to get closer to them both so that I can sort of make it into a thing between all of us.
But she's not having it.
Me and her girlfriend occasionally fuck though.

I don't want to lose my lezbro. I also don't want her to kick my ass, that little dyke got some hands.
>>
>>41908064

Kek, saying I think Hitler was a saint to my parents, probably.

24, squat.
>>
>>41909072
the anon who lives on the edge
>>
>>41908064
Triple college dropout, I just not into studying I guess. Also I am beta as fuck.
>>
>>41908064
I'm gay so that pissed off my mom... haven't told my dad yet, don't think I ever will...
Squat/Farmers Carry.
>>
>>41908064
this girl i dated for years fucked me up by being manipulative, and got pleasure from hurting me, would control me emotionally and was a sociopath. My mom had to physically stop me from killing myself

shrugs or ohp
>>
Broke up with my fiancé after 11 years because km really afraid of commement
>>
>>41908064
>be KV
>parents know even though I haven't told them outright since they said I can invite a girl over anytime I want, but it's never happened
>>
>grandpa is 6'4, literally the thickest wrists i have ever seen on a human in real life
>dad is 6'2, far above average wrist's and has hands that are literally 2 times as big as mine
>I am 5'10 with 6.5" wrists and wear a size small glove.

idk where it all went wrong bros
>>
>>41909847
22 and T bar rows btw
>>
File: 1478364396812s.jpg (3KB, 102x125px) Image search: [Google]
1478364396812s.jpg
3KB, 102x125px
>>41909847
>>41909905
This man.
Ive come to realize that my shit eating habits growing up and skipping breakfast until i was 19 may have led to this. The feels bruh
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.