[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey fit. I currently consume an average of 1.5 grams of caffeine,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: pepefeelsbad.jpg (10KB, 216x234px) Image search: [Google]
pepefeelsbad.jpg
10KB, 216x234px
Hey fit.

I currently consume an average of 1.5 grams of caffeine, 100mg of ephedrine sulfate, and 100mg dmaa a day. Ask me anything.
>>
Nobody interested in my stimulant abuse?
>>
>>41905746
If you were actually taking all that, you'd be dead. Or at least getting fucked by the worst headaches imaginable to the point where shitposting on fit would be unbearable. Sage
>>
I am actually taking all of that. Caffeine and Ephedrine split into 4 doses. dmaa upon waking and preworkout.
>>
>>41905853

You'd be amazed at the tolerance you can build to stims. Why do you think cokeheads and meth addicts can use to excess all day and not have their hearts explode. You sir are saged.
>>
In fact, and I don't care if you don't believe it, I can take 400mg of caffeine and 25mg ephedrine sulfate (I always take my EC with forskolin as well) and have a resting heart rate of under 50 an hour later.
>>
Aight fuck you faggots, I'm going back to /biz/.
>>
>>41905989
>he waited a total of 22 minutes for replies before insulting everyone

it's almost like you would be on a shitload of stims. seeing old patterns in you that I used to see in myself when I was abusing caffeine/methylphenidate/dexamphetamine.

you're currently on a path to death. you will not be able to keep this up for a longer period of time. stop before it's too late, or you will not even have time to regret your actions before you've lost your one chance at life. an eternity of nothingness is advancing quickly towards you. sort your shit out, or your shit will sort you out.
>>
>>41905746
nigga how r u alive? how does the sulfate feel?
>>
>>41905746

and...
>>
>>41905746
You know stuffing your dace with stimulants murders your erection quality?

I used a tablet of adderall once and my cock practically retreated into my body.
>>
File: 1497383788061.png (215KB, 400x341px) Image search: [Google]
1497383788061.png
215KB, 400x341px
>>41905746
Didnt get the attention you wanted big boy?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.