[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There are multiple reasons that a fat person got fat >Obesity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

>There are multiple reasons that a fat person got fat
>Obesity tends to begin in childhood when the kid has no idea what he's doing to himself
>Parents are to blame then
>But then later on some of them will become fat activists

They play victims but at the same time they kind of are victims, just not in the way they think.

Do they deserve both revulsion and pity?
>>
File: 1481603427296s.jpg (6KB, 232x250px) Image search: [Google]
1481603427296s.jpg
6KB, 232x250px
>>41902645
>you can do something yourself in order to become not fat
or
>you can blame X or Y, do nothing and stay fat

i wonder what fat activists have chosen, they are only victims of their own stupidity
[spoiler]and i was obese for almost 10 years, doing the same thing that them, blaming genetics like a retard... and then i just eat less shit[/spoiler]
>>
>>41902733
I'm gonna play devil's advocate for half a second.

>you can blame X or Y, do nothing and stay fat
is a learned behavior, and they cannot see past that because they've been taught that that sort of self-victimizing is okay. In that case, are they actually victims?
>>
>>41902790
They were victims.
Much like many paedophiles were victims in their youth.

What matters in the here and now.
If they're dragging others down the path to obesity and "fat acceptance" then they should be culpable for the deaths of those people.

I am fat, I am changing myself one day at a time, it's simple to do, it's simple to learn.
>>
parents cant help it sometimes. my brother turned 17 last to last month, still a slob. he doesn't pay heed to parents at all when they talk about his excessive fat. i used to be thick as fuck as well before i got into HIIT and Calisthenics. i regret that i used to be so fat. it used to affect me athletically
>>
>>41902645
As an ex-fatty:

When I was a kid, I was a lard-ass. That is entirely my parents' fault.

When I became an adult, I was still a fatass. When I wasn't actively losing weight, then that was entirely my fault. I cannot blame my parents for not preparing me properly. In the age of the internet and unlimited knowledge, my fatassery was due entirely to my weak willpower and complacency.

Now, that I'm not a fatass, I still can blame my parents for the opportunities I missed as a fat child, but regardless of who is to blame it doesn't change anything. Now, I lift. Maybe, the next 30 years won't feel like decades of missed opportunities and milestones, but it probably will.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.