[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Doing cardio results in Neovascularization >The body literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: human-body-organs-11.jpg (4MB, 6000x3906px) Image search: [Google]
human-body-organs-11.jpg
4MB, 6000x3906px
>Doing cardio results in Neovascularization
>The body literally creates new blood vessels to deliver more oxygen around the body faster

The human body is so fucking amazing.
>>
>>41899364
Angiogenisis is pretty cool. The most amazing thing about the human body (imo) is the amount of abuse the human body can take before it dies. If you really want something cool read about cell division.
>>
Imagine a hypothetical being or "zombie" that is indistinguishable from a normal human being except in that it lacks conscious experience, qualia, or sentience. When a zombie is poked with a sharp object, for example, it does not feel any pain though it behaves exactly as if it does feel pain (it may say "ouch" and recoil from the stimulus, or tell us that it is in intense pain).
It is just as capable of problem solving, working and reproducing as a normal human.

Why aren't we all zombies?
>>
>>41899364
This is also how tumors maintain a good supply of blood so they don't starve!

:D

Isn't the body just great?
>>
>>41900154
Oxygen kills tumors by the way. Thanks go out to dr simoncini for that you soul seller. Eat shit
>>
>>41899429
>angiogenesis is pretty cool.
Tell me about it. I blew out every accessible vein in both arms up to the biceps. Now, a year later, the tiny offshoot veins have taken up the slack so to speak, and are starting to enlarge. My veins in my arms look strange because they're in the wrong place. There is also growth of new veins. My main vein in the crook of my arm is back. Im pretty happy about that.
>>
>>41901049
>I blew out every accessible vein in both arms up to the biceps.

And how did you do that?
>>
>>41900154
its ok
>>
>>41900624
Gr8 meme there
>>
>>41899364
>eating excess amounts of food results in fat storage and fat cell divison
>body literally creates new fat cells to store more energy in the body

Really fired up my neutrons
>>
>>41901345
Roids
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.