[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/ been trying it the normal way to lose weight Tried

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: GotenksFatFail.png (517KB, 699x889px) Image search: [Google]
GotenksFatFail.png
517KB, 699x889px
Hey /fit/ been trying it the normal way to lose weight

Tried eating less calories and working out when I can.

I dropped 10 pounds or so over the course of the year thus far. However my weight keeps staying the same (drops and goes back up to same weight) Got on the scale today and I've gained all that weight back.

Can you guys recommend me some diet pills or something? What are the best and "safest" brands?
>>
You're saying 'tried eating less calories and working out when I can'. Have you actually tracked what you're eating? How many you need for maintenance and eaten at a deficit for a longer period of time with exercising consistently? Or was it just 'trying'?
>>
I have a hard time cutting unless I'm on keto, mostly because of self control and it's hard for me to eat too many calories if I can't have cards.
>>
really want to lose weight? like as in nothing else matters to you? not friends, family, reputation, entertainment time, or fun?
then it's easy
autistically micro manage everything you eat. never eat out. ever. weigh everything you eat, everything. every drop of liquid (unless it's water, even then weigh it to know how much you drink a day), every drop of oil, every leaf, every crumb, everything. weigh it up to the tenth of a gram.
calculate the shit out of it. do not ever use one source for your nutrition facts, not even the fucking label the food came on.
do this for 6 months. lost no weight? cut out even more calories out
do this til you lose weight. then continue til at the weight you want
>>
>>41898248
I was for a month which is when I dropped the most weight but during that time I was enjoying summer. Now I'm working a shitty job full time.

I was doing good eating about 1300 calories a day but with work now I'm eating shit again. I'll go all day without breakfast and eat shitty fast food during break. Had a day off today and over ate like crazy. I was hoping some diet pills would stop my hunger. Over eating is what got me to 200lbs++
>>
Just read the sticky, commit to eating clean and training, try spreading your meals over the day so you're less hungry, be sure that if you really need to eat something crappy, that you still get your proper macro's and that you don't overeat.

Pills aren't the solution. If you can't change the way you're eating in the long term, since you'll get the weight back anyway after you stop using them and start eating crappy again.
>>
>>41898268
I fucked up today

Ate 294 calories for breakfast. Then ate a good dinner about 700 or so calories but just 15 minutes ago I ate like 5 pizza slices. I wasn't even hungry :(
>>
>>41898278
eat breakfast, eat filling foods for breakfast.
pack a lunch. fuck eating out, stop that shit right away. nothing made by restaurant of any kind is good or clean eating for you, it's all trash.
stick to it. you made progress when you had control of what you ate. if you continue this you will reach the weight you want and be happy with it.
>>
>>41898301
>Ate 294 calories for breakfast.
dumb dumb shit. eat more for breakfast, balance meals are the key to not over eating. so is drinking water. stay full for longer to reduce the feeling of hunger.
>Then ate a good dinner about 700 or so calories
that's better
> but just 15 minutes ago I ate like 5 pizza slices. I wasn't even hungry :(
THEN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU EAT IT?!?!?!
YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO LOSE WEIGHT
YOU'VE FUCKING DONE IT BEFORE AND SEEN IT HAS LEGIT RESULTS
YET HERE YOU ARE
EATING SHITTY TASTING TRASH PIZZA FROM A BOX EVEN THOUGH YOU AREN'T HUNGRY
JUST FUCKING STOP, EAT BALANCED MEALS AND YOU WILL BE WHERE YOU WANT TO BE YA FUCKING DUMB CUNT
>>
>>41898234
Smells like you didn't calculate your TDEE.
Do that to figure out how many calories you need to maintain your current weight, eat 500 below that.
Use MFP or equivalent to track calories and macros.
If you plateau, you may need to recalculate your TDEE.
Diet pills are shit, you can lose weight just eating at a proper deficit.
>>
>>41898234
bro calories in calories out is a meme if you want efficient weight loss do low carb high fat/protein (keto) if you want to drop weight
>>
>>41898278
You can eat shitty just watch the calories. For example.
>diet coke over regular
>no fries
That just reduced the calories by 400 of most combos.
>>
>>41898234

Go find a shelf in your kitchen, nay an entire cupboard and a shelf in your fridge.

Put your 1500 calories on that fridge shelf and in that cupboard. You eat that food between 00:00 and 00:00

Get use to that fucking meal. Every day you're eating the same shit. Instant noodle mini packet 267 calories, option hot chocolate 40 calories, chicken breast shiracha with 1 pepper, 3 mushrooms and 2 small onions or one big onion with pepper... 500calories. Coffee/tea zero calories. Dilute orange juice...4 calories, don't have to count. Low calorie mini sips 1 a day... no more. Apples 50 cals Oranges 40 calories... Only if I crave sugar and only after a big drink of 4calorie juice from water bottle. 4oz lean steak, 4 oz lean pork 300 calories with ZERO carb veggies.

You want to eat some fucking cake... No ben and jerries. Mother fucking choc ice 140 calories... Worth it?

Wanna eat ben and jerries get your calories down and skip your noodles 4 days in a row... Eat it mother fucker right after a 500 calories microwave pizza after starving yourself all day. Worth it... No it fucking well wasn't was it.

3 egg ommelette with sriracha and veggies for breakfast. 300 CALORIES DAMN STRAIGHT. Got a spare 150 calories... Throw a fucking sausage on that mofo.

Every time you hit a 10lb milestone ending in a zero you can have a takeaway... IF YOU FUCKING DARE. You weigh 239lb? No takeaway til 220lb you fat piece of shit. Don't pull that 9lb bullshit with the motherfucking cupboard/fridge shelf method.

You live and die by the cupboard shelf. 1500 calories... 40lbs in 5 month and I no longer crave carbs. Anyway questions... It's rhetorical you fucking fool ofcourse not... You put 1500 calories on the shelf every day or you remain a fat piece of fucking shit. I don't care if you ate a bag of carrots its 400 calories MF.

Or my fitness pal. But who can be fucked with that. The shelf method worked for me and eating the same shit over and over and over.
>>
>>41898341
lol just fucking stop doing crack bro
>>
>>41898614
>chicken breast shiracha with 1 pepper, 3 mushrooms and 2 small onions or one big onion with pepper... 500calories
>500 calories

No fucking way. 300 maximum.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.