[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you confuse your limbs by wearing asymmetrical clothing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 7777744.jpg (91KB, 840x836px) Image search: [Google]
7777744.jpg
91KB, 840x836px
do you confuse your limbs by wearing asymmetrical clothing?
does it work?
>>
Nah i just count my reps in German one week and English the next. The constant confusion has caused my gains to become god-like. I can't fit in bathroom stalls now. I have to shit on the shower and stuff it down the drain
>>
Those 45lb plates look so DYEL with Ronnie Coleman in the picture.
>>
>>41897602
i imagine doing pullups while deadlifting. you should see the confusion of my muscles.
>>
7.5pl8s?
>>
>>41897640
I DO THIS TOO!
But I also do Japanese cause of my childhood karate days

Maybe I should mix them
Eins
Ni
Three
Fier
Go
Six
Hitchi
Acht
Nine
Ju!
>>
>>41897602
Hells yeah bro,unless my clothes look like an ancient Scottish quilt that's been passed down for generations,I don't wear them. To further increase the muscle confusion,I wear a flip flop on one foot,and work boots on the other. One time made the mistake of wearing a solid color shirt to the gym,and my muscles snapped out of their confusion,and I was sent to back to spooky skellington mode.
>>
>>41898591
When I do barbell bench, every time I go up I chuck up the barbell and catch it in a different grip position.
Triceps get so fucking confused that they just blow up.
>>
>>41898623
>>41897640
What about changing weight counting system from imperial to metric every week? Or counting reps in binary system.
0 1 10 11
>>
>>41897602
I like to confuse my muscles by thinking of a dude while ramming a chick from behind, and visa versa (no homo). My glutes never know what the fuck is going on. I'll be gay one minute and straight the next, but I've never bi. My chest is so confused on chest day that they started hooking just for the slightest bit of validation, since they have no idea what to do or where to go with their lives. When I pec-fuck after my sets I think of a girl sucking me off and that I'm straight, which just adds to the confusion.
>>
>>41898750
I also try not to run complete or coherent sentences too often so that my muscles don't know what the fuck my brain is doing at any moment.
>>
>>41897602
nah, don't wanna get imbalances
>>
>>41897602
No but I talk to them. Tell them what they have to do next. For example.

>All right now this is a deadlift. You've done this before you know what to do. Now I'm telling you there's a bit more weight on here than there was last time. We're going to do three sets of eight okay. The breaks will be 45 seconds. Do good, today and you'll get that deserved rest tomorrow. You got this. Okay let's go.

It works. Except I have to be rude when I target my forearms, they like it rough.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.