[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ITT: How skeleton do I look for a 5'10.5", 156lbs,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3051.jpg (120KB, 750x991px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3051.jpg
120KB, 750x991px
>ITT: How skeleton do I look for a 5'10.5", 156lbs, probably 12% bodyfat 18-year old American senior

I don't think I'm getting my caloric requirement but I feel like I'm losing body fat and slowly gaining muscle, so like a slow ass body recomposition (I used to eat terribly and never exercise and I've always been skinny so I had a lot of flab and virtually no muscle and I was very out of shape)

My "routine" consists of
7-10 hours of sleep a night
2300-2700 (sometimes 3000+) calories a day of healthy grains, fruit, vegetables, other vegetarian shit and the seldom occasional meat (I would consider myself a part time vegetarian)
Lots of water and I take L-arginine complex

I run 3-5 miles a day on average, play basketball recreationally and soccer for my school

I also do some pussy workouts with dumbells, weight balls, and body weight stuff. I don't have much option because I don't go to an actual gym but I do try to shoot for 25-30 minutes and work on my form and quality of reps depending on what I do that day
>>
>>41897393
yeah, you're skelly.

i still would gargle on your balls though
>>
>>41897393
I run usually 5-6 days out of the week and work out 5-6 (depends on how hard I've gone and how fatigued I feel) btw.
>>
What is the point of this post...? You need to eat more dude.
>>
I just wanted someone else's input on like how I'm doing fitness-wise, fitness tips and any food recommendations for someone who's tired of eating lentil burgers and drinking cashew milk.
Yeah you can tell me to read the sticky but I also want others to give me their input based on the info I provided
>>
>>41897393
nothing about this post suggests you arent a full-blown skeleton, not that that's really a bad thing depending on your goals

why do you ask questions you already know the answer to, and why does it look like you only work out the right leg?
>>
>>41897457
its hard to give fitness tips when you havent said anything about what your goals are. Do you just want to get better at running and minor dumbbell shit? Then just keep doing what you're doing and keep a caloric surplus

this is pretty much a non-thread
>>
Go to a real gym and you'll get big.
>>
>>41897472
It's the lighting and angle. Lighting is coming from the top (our right) left of the image. Because of this, his left quad (our right) does not block any light, therefore it is blended into the rest of his leg via shadow. Art and perspective m8.
>>
>>41897393
Post lifts?
>>
File: IMG_3052.jpg (106KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3052.jpg
106KB, 720x960px
>>41897528
Post lift picture
>>
>>41897497
yeah sorry I'm kind of an autist right now.

My goals are to be able to gain actual muscle and keep up steady cardio with soccer. I think my legs are more developed than my upper body and I want to be able to find a balance and have a body that doesn't look like the torso came out of Auschwitz and the bottom from hitting leg day.

I'm not to sure on what I'm doing by eating the amount of calories I consume daily, but I've essentially lost body fat and gained some muscle, but this is by eating at maintenance or even a bit below .
If I maintain a caloric surplus will I get more gains or will I just go back to having more fat than muscle (even if my diet is now re-mediated and I eat healthy now)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.