[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will you faggots accept that the trap/hex bar deadlift is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: trap_bar_deadlift.jpg (27KB, 395x281px) Image search: [Google]
trap_bar_deadlift.jpg
27KB, 395x281px
When will you faggots accept that the trap/hex bar deadlift is the superior lift?
>>
>>41897361
what are you arguments anon
>>
>>41897368
Simply the most natural motion, least chance of injury, overall back, leg and glute development. A seriously taxing movement though.
>>
File: 50933316_p0.png (878KB, 1024x1340px) Image search: [Google]
50933316_p0.png
878KB, 1024x1340px
>>41897398
>natural
>oh let me pick up these two horizontal objects that way exactly the same with my grip one one side of the concentration of mass
>>
>>41897437
> What are hay bales, cinder blocks, and buckets Alex
>>
File: 1480047402459.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1480047402459.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>41897566
>cinder blocks have handles
The point i'm trying to make is that the grip would be too close to your body if you're trying to carry something like a bucket, it would be colliding with your leg.
>>
>>41897398
Additionally, it makes up for what squats lack in back development and traditional DL's lack in leg development.
>>
>>41897596
wheelbarrow
>>
File: F4Q12OAHINO3MTK.MEDIUM.jpg (88KB, 502x620px) Image search: [Google]
F4Q12OAHINO3MTK.MEDIUM.jpg
88KB, 502x620px
>>41897596
You're right about that, I just think that would only really matter if you were to walk around with the load. The overall form of the lift translates to the motion of picking up two equally heavy objects.

Also
> Cherry-picked image
>>
>>41897699
Yeah, makes sense. Farmers walks are probably a better analogue. Also,
>carrying one brick per hand
>when you can carry 3 in both hands
>>41897658
>weight in front of you instead of on sides
>>
>>41897361
But anon I've already accepted it...
>>
>>41897603
>what squats lack in back development
>what traditional DL's lack in leg development

so... just do squats AND deadlifts?
>>
Manletdestiny is shilling himself again.
>>
All these shit talkers probably never tried it. Honestly if your routine allows it, it's fucking goat for grip gains. Basically is a deadlift that actually allows for quad recruitment. Also you can lift heavier so why anybody would be against it is beyond me.
>>
Hey Alex.
>>
>>41898647
>Basically is a deadlift that actually allows for quad recruitment.
So deadlifts, despite being a lift where you go from bent to straight legged, don't use your quads? I want you to tell me, specifically, how deadlift doesn't use your quads.
>>
>>41897566
>>41897658
Those things still aren't natural
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.