[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So yeah I just got the living shit beat out of me (1vs15, think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1430237998668.png (25KB, 759x551px) Image search: [Google]
1430237998668.png
25KB, 759x551px
So yeah I just got the living shit beat out of me (1vs15, think rekt webms style) but i'm still alive thankfully, i struggled to keep it tho.

i'm not skinny nor fat, just your average 5'11 ottermode/athletic 19 year old guy, what I found out tho that most of my struggling was probably due to my lungs not able to inhale much air, meaning my body severly lacked oxygen, i've never done much cardio in my life, since puberty i would always get exauhsted in whatever activity am doing such as running, football etc..

now my question is how to be AN absolut cardio freak who never run out of breath, or how to control it im not sure

side question, what do if ur ganged up and and cant run besides covering your head
>>
15v1 without beinf able to escape is a bad situation. Get yourself a strap.
>>
>>41896313
yeah ikr, got overwhelmed quickly and for some reason i chose fight rather than flight
>strap
what's that for?
>>
>>41896340
not 100% sure but i think it's slang for a gun
>>
>>41897076
>>41896340
Yeah it's a gun
>>
>>41896340
It's slang for a gun in the US
>>
>>41896340
>what's that for
Removing basketball
>>
>not wearing an explosive vest just in case of situations like this
15 kills to 1 death is a respectable way to go.
>>
get a gun and dont go where there are a lot of niggers
>>
>>41897103
I audibly kekked. Here's your (You)
>>
>>41896296
Can we see the damage OP?
>>
What did you do op don't lie
>>
MMA/Kickboxing/Judo/Wrestling are probably most useful for a street fight, just steer clear of meme tier martial arts like taekwondo.
Also while running will help you have to train the specific actions, ive seen long distance runners fatigue in minutes when they were rolling.

Possibly scream act crazy and tell them to make you bleed cos u have aids?
>>
>>41897136
What about regular boxing
>>
>>41897156
regular boxing is great for stamina and street fights.
>>
>>41896296
>side question, what do if ur ganged up and and cant run besides covering your head

Find the biggest/leader guy. Attack him. Take him out as hard and as fast as you can.
>>
>>41896296

Don't get a firearm. You'll just be attracting more violence. It's better that you take this as motivation to get strong and tough in my opinion.
>>
>>41896296
Attack with vicious tenacity. Biting, gouging eyes, hitting the throat, grabbing and tearing dangling flesh (nut, ears), using any implement laying around loose chunk of concrete from the sidewalk (easy to find in many parts of St Louis), bottles etc. But, the most effective self defense action is to not go where there are niggers. Srs.
>>
>>41897390
Found the European
>>
>>41896296
tell the story faget
>>
File: poorfag gun guide.jpg (4MB, 3900x5008px) Image search: [Google]
poorfag gun guide.jpg
4MB, 3900x5008px
>>41897390
>You'll just be attracting more violence.
>2000+17
>still thinks guns cause violence

Pic related OP. For you.
>>
>>41897390
How so? A .380 inside the waist leaves barely, if any, imprint on clothing.
>>
>>41897103
Fucking lol

OP I just ran 4.5 miles untrained about an hour ago with some solid Hills, zero Cardio for nearly two years, only lifting with /fit/- so start there. If you can't do that you got serious work to do cuz
>>
File: couch25k.png (174KB, 719x958px) Image search: [Google]
couch25k.png
174KB, 719x958px
/k/ here
A 1v1 street fight could go either way, but generally is about both people defending their pride; generally injuries won't be severe enough to warrant more than a couple days in a hospital. A 1v2 streetfight abandons any notions of pride and is extremely dangerous to the lone fighter as it's very difficult to focus on two opponents at once and one of them can cause severe head, neck, or internal organ damage with objects lying around while you're unaware of their attack. Unless you're Jason Bourne, do not attempt to take on two people at once. 1v3+ is basically unwinnable, and even if you manage to fight off a couple people you'll still be risking a coma or death, with life threatening injuries a guarantee.
>tl;dr
Don't try to actually fight people in hand to hand combat outside of martial arts sparring. With that out of the way, there are a few things you can do if you want to increase your cardio abilities specifically for fighting. Start a running program like Couch25K. This will ease you into a good cardio workout that will serve as a base for more intense stuff. Once you've started running, find a place with a punching bag where you won't be bothered for a while. Learn how to cross, jab, hook, and elbow. Once you get comfortable with the basic strikes, start circling the bag while striking it, changing directions at random. More important than striking speed, power, and form is your footwork. Stay on the balls of your feet and bounce slightly as you circle and strike; this is the part of fighting that wears people out the fastest and is the best way to tell novices apart from pros. Keep moving around the bag, focusing on staying light and nimble, until failure. Once you're too tired to keep moving effectively, take a break and go again. Once you're comfortable, start incorporating kicks and knees as well as weaving, ducking, and juking. Again, go until failure and then do it again the next day. Between the running and bag you'll be set in 3 months.
>>
>>41896296

What was the color of your attackers' skin?

Describe the moments leading up to your ass-beating.
>>
>>41897932
One other thing I forgot to mention is that 95% of martial arts are a meme. I've practiced about 9 of them and found very little practical knowledge overall. Learn a few judo throws, learn muay thai strikes, grappling, and kicks, and most importantly learn ground fighting and wrestling like Brazilian jiu-jitsu. All the academic shit you see in aikido, taekwondo, karate, and especially krav maga is utterly useless in real life.
My number one bit of advice to you would be to get a concealed firearm if possible. If not, just learn how to quickly strike an opponent's weak points (neck, groin, knees) if you are outnumbered and ambush, then run like the wind.
>>
must have been being a fag if 15 dudes gangbang you

the first step is prevention. dont be talking shit or not paying back loans to the gang if you dont want to get beat up. i wish 15 dudes tried me, id fuck em all up no joke thats why i dont get messed with lil scrub
>>
>>41896296
offensive pressure, I've seen enough webms to notice the people who come out the least harmed are people who go on the attack. you have to be able to put the idea into the attackers heads "whoever steps up first is going to get fucked up"

you need to make all of them fear being the first person up at bat so to speak, also do what he said >>41897423 there are no rules in a street fight
>>
>be manlet
>gang up on one guy with 14 other dudes
>still get your ass beat
OP you're pathetic
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.