[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /fit/ I need some advice, 5 years ago I used to be 250lbs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: everyfitposter.png (34KB, 700x471px) Image search: [Google]
everyfitposter.png
34KB, 700x471px
Alright /fit/ I need some advice, 5 years ago I used to be 250lbs with 30% body-fat, now I'm at 154lbs with a body-fat of 14%, I'm a 5'10 manlet.

My issue is that I've still got a low-self esteem as if I were still the same person from then, any advice?
>>
I was never a fatass but I was pretty much entirely ignored during high school, I think there was even an entire school year where I didn't have any friends - not even bullied or anything, just entirely alone.
I'd shake and even have some mild stutter when I talked to girls. Later on served a couple of tours and when I got back no one even remotely remembered me.

So, when I had no one to impress or disappoint but myself I could do things that some people simply don't have the freedom to - and that's things I genuinely liked and wanted to do -
Fishing, hiking, reading all those books you always made a mental note to read but never did, watching movies, learning history, volunteering with wildlife, learning finance, learning to play instruments, learning languages, car maintenance, lifting, going to places your friends never want to go to - every hobby and activity I picked up eventually taught me something about myself and in some way completed me.

I met people through my hobbies and the places I spent time in eventually it snowballed into people just wanting to spend time with me because eventually everyone wants to do fun new things.

I guess to sum it up, live for yourself, invest in yourself, enjoy your life - people will eventually flock to you but what you would've earned way before that happens is the realization that your happiness doesn't lie in other people, that's projection, only you can make yourself happy.

Sorry for the gay zen shit but I hope it somehow clicks.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.