[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Left >How I look in the mirror >Would fuck a clone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 14641833539500[1].png (208KB, 450x325px) Image search: [Google]
14641833539500[1].png
208KB, 450x325px
>Left
>How I look in the mirror
>Would fuck a clone of myself, no homo

>Right
>How I look in pics
>Please kill me

How? Just how?
>>
>>41892243
it's a mental thing because you have always seen the reverse of yourself in mirrors your whole life so when you see yourself the normal way it's not normal looking
>>
Look at the lighting in the two photos you posted. The left has light strategically placed to give his face more dimension. When you look in a mirror, you don't need strategic lighting because you can see all the nuances of the 3D image.

The whole point of a good photo is translating that dimension to a flattened image (photo). Look at the right. His face looks flat, and the lighting is just whatever is coming through the window. He appears to have no chin whatsoever because the dimension is not there.
>>
File: Focal-length-template_v2.jpg (474KB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Focal-length-template_v2.jpg
474KB, 1800x1800px
>>41892291
This.
Also, focal length, picrelated.
>>
>>41892243
>>41892251
might be a skin tone too.
I look retarded on pics because all the redness on my skin is exaggerated tenfold. On pictures made with professional cameras I look good. Aperture is better and my skin tone looks alright.
>>
>>41892251
meme answer

>>41892243
its all about lighting, angles, camera distortion.
>>
>>41892251
This is as bro science it gets lmfao.

The correct answer is distortion.
>>
>>41892360
This

It's why you can find unflattering pics of perfect tens like Jessica Alba where they still look ugly.
>>
>>41892291
I am pretty sure the guy on the right would still look like a monster in a picture taken by a professional camera.
>>
>>41892398
???

>bro science

gtfo
>>
camera distortion, lighting, angle
>>
>>41892571
The point is he wouldn't look as bad.
>>
Isn't the whole reverse picture thing true, though? Like with mirror vs selfies.
>>
>>41892581
Yes it is you cretin. It exists, but it's not as important as you dunces parrot everywhere on the internet for the past 4 years.
Anyone that says it's the reason why pictures looks worse than looking at yourself in the mirror shows he has absolutely no idea how a camera works
>>
>>41892600
it is true
>>
>>41892610
i said it once in this thread retard stop having a mega autismo fit
>>
>>41892319
Which one is more like irl?
>>
>>41892629
30 to 45mm
>>41892614
Stop being 12 then, that would be great as well
>>
>>41892629
https://photo.stackexchange.com/questions/34640/what-lens-focal-length-most-closely-resembles-the-perspective-of-the-human-eye
>>
>>41892695
take your own advice manlet
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.