[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be 5'8'' manlet >Get fit to gain confidence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Starting from scratch.jpg (340KB, 781x528px) Image search: [Google]
Starting from scratch.jpg
340KB, 781x528px
>Be 5'8'' manlet
>Get fit to gain confidence
>Manage to land decent gf, 7/10
>Have some pretty alright sex for a couple of months
>She starts complaining that I go to the gym too often
>She says she feels bad because she can't bring herself to do the same
>I feel guilty and agree to cut down on gym time
>fast forward a year
>Haven't browsed /fit/ since August
>Haven't lifted since December
>Only do light cardio once in a while
>Gf says she doesn't find me attractive anymore, dumps me
>Be depressed for all of April and May, veg out
>Browsing /tv/, see pictures of Jonah Hill's new bod
>Suddenly filled with determination

Well, /fit/? What can I do to recover my gains?
>>
>>41891995
>Street shitter.
No hope.
>>
>>41891995

Hahahha deserved it faggot
>>
>>41891995
/fit/ is a whites only board
>>
>>41891995
Regardless of your skin tone you're a fucktard who fell for a gains goblin and now you're paying the price
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-21-13-05-39.png (439KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-21-13-05-39.png
439KB, 540x960px
There's a reason the CORRECT version of the bible isn't, "Adam and Eve", it's actually, "Adam and the Gains Goblin".
>>
>>41891995
>She says she feels bad because she can't bring herself to do the same
>"I go to the gym for me babe, you just get to enjoy the side effects. Plus you're fucking hot as it is, don't worry about it ;)"

And you would have lived happily ever after.
>>
>>41891995
How could you be so weak willed that you let a woman determine what your hobbies are?

How could you call a 7/10 a decent gf, why are your standards so low?

How did you stand the woman who turned you from an active and healthy person into that fucking sick thing you posted in OP?

Look, if you can't believe in your own conscious and stand by your decisions, then you're weak willed and will never become fit. So either admit you were a idiot and never become fucking pussy whipped again, or off yourself because at your rate you will soon be another fucker living on government money fucking up society for the rest of us.
>>
>>41892099
>Having to explain yourself to a woman.
So fucking beta.

My wife tried the same thing with me, saying she didn't want me to "get too big" or saying that I was "too strong already".

My response is now and always has been "My body, my choice".
Any woman that can't respect and understand this isn't worth a second of your time.
>>
>>41891995
Nigger 5'8 is above average height in India. Like 75 percentile.
>>
>>41891995
go for fedor mode
>>
>>41891995
>gf feels bad because she's too weak to go to the gym
>solution is that you stop going

Yeah you deserved it.
>>
>>41892127
>So fucking beta.

Lmao, no. It's just maintaining a healthy relationship by not being a stone faced autist to a love one by cheekily telling them you aren't stopping but also addressing her insecurity.

Guarantee you that your women is insecure as fuck and will eventually start thinking you're cheating, and will use that to justify cheating herself because women are retards.

Being some emotionless stoic "tough guy" =/= being alpha.
>>
>>41892299
No, you're just catering to someone you have to appease.
You're the second in the relationship.

It's not healthy to have a relationship with someone who doesn't understand your needs and person.

It's healthy to have active and honest communication with your partner.
She was worried at one point, but was able to communicate that to me without me getting offended because we don't sugar coat shit.
We gave each other access to our GPS location history - it's helped a lot.
>>
>>41892336
>We gave each other access to our GPS location history - it's helped a lot

Strong trust there. You clearly know your shit mayne.
>>
>>41892477
It was an issue - we keep communication open, so I found out about it and fixed it.

She understood her fear was irrational, but it was really simple to fix it once I knew about it- communication saves marriages man.
>>
>>41892577
>communication saves marriages man.

Exactly. No one is going to flat out say "I'm insecure because you're looking more and more out of my league and don't feel like I can compete with the attention you're no doubt getting from other women but I'm too lazy to go to the gym with you" unless they've been in a relationship for a long while, which OP wasn't.

Instead they say "Omg you go to the gym too much. You're already so big..." etc.
>>
>>41892657
That's a cop out man.

If you're in a relationship, you need to point blank communicate with important matters.
If you put it off until "x" then you'll have a relationship built on a broken dynamic.

Just remember:
>Don't project, don't internalise.
Don't put your problems on them, don't take their problems on. eg. Don't blame them for your weight gain, don't accept blame for their bad eating habits.
>Don't shout, don't scream, don't seethe.
Emotions need to leave the room when you're having a serious conversation, they make you do shitty things and make shitty decisions.
>Solutions
Before criticising them, come up with an impartial or worthwhile solution.
eg. "I'm concerned about your weight gain/health, do you want to start eating healthier with me/going to the gym with me?" Rather than "You're getting fat".
>>
>>41891995
Nothing and I mean nothing pisses me off more than this, why the fuck do bitches seem to think a guy can have s great physique without going to the gym? You really think I would look like this if I only went to the gym once a week? Are women really this dumb?

>hurr stop going to the gym
>hurr when aren't you in shape anymore?!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.