[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be a manager at a freight company. >Jobs rotate for our

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

File: images (3).jpg (31KB, 321x459px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
31KB, 321x459px
>Be a manager at a freight company.
>Jobs rotate for our drivers and floor staff so no one gets stuck with a bitch job for more than a week.
>Keeps most people happy, they cry a bit when they're in containers for a week, but they also get paid more so IDGAF about their whining.
>Goes fine for months until one dude pulls the injured/compo card.
>We know he's being a bitch, but roll with it as it's our legal responsibility.
>He goes on light duties, and has to visit the doctor once a week for a check up.
>Speak to the doctor after he goes, doctor agrees that's he's putting it on, but says we're a bit fucked in a legal position considering he has long service.
>Tell the doctor to prescribe him a course of "Stop being a weak cunt".
>Doctor prescribes gym time twice a week with a PT.
>This is mandatory if he wants to keep his job.
>We organise the gym and PT under compo, make sure to get him a cunt of a PT.
>Dude looks ready to throw in the towel every day.
>He came into my office to complain, simply tell him he needs to get fit for his duties.

I hate him, because he's a work dodging cunt, but I still hope he makes it.
>>
File: 1472144620859.jpg (76KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
1472144620859.jpg
76KB, 398x500px
>I hate him, because he's a work dodging cunt, but I still hope he makes it.
>>
File: 0955 - YOUNFyz.jpg (48KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
0955 - YOUNFyz.jpg
48KB, 499x499px
>>41891660
Fitness with an iron fist. I like it anon
>>
File: 1475490382373.jpg (136KB, 778x682px) Image search: [Google]
1475490382373.jpg
136KB, 778x682px
>>41891660
>I hate him, because he's a work dodging cunt,
We all are, cunt.
>>
>>41891703
You'd be quite surprised how common it is, especially if you're trying to force someone through attrition.
They can sue for harassment if you give them shit work duties at an inordinate rate, but not if their doctor gives them a treatment plan.
The treatment plan is meant to fix his weakcunt-itis until he can return to full duties, failure to adhere to that treatment plan means he's unwilling to work towards his position and he can then be retired.

What's crazy is that the doctor quite literally had a portfolio of physio and PT reps to choose from, and knew just the one to recommend.

With the amount of medfags on /fit/ I'm sure one or two of them may have experience with shit like this.
>>
>>41891771
Yeah, nah.

Only foreigners or greenies tend to be weak willed slack cunts.
>>
File: Kenneth.png (107KB, 186x245px) Image search: [Google]
Kenneth.png
107KB, 186x245px
>>41892071
think again brudda
>>
>>41892165
We literally do not consider them to be human for the most part.

I have had ONE decent aboriginal worker, and he's basically 2/3rds white and hates abos because they always try to mooch off of him.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.