[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he uses steroids to "look good" >looking good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1466439027906.png (205KB, 576x463px) Image search: [Google]
1466439027906.png
205KB, 576x463px
>he uses steroids to "look good"
>looking good is possible without steroids

If you don't plan on being a professional bodybuilder, olympic/power lifter or whatever there is no excuse to use steroids. You're just a shallow faggot with no dedication who wants an easy shortcut.
>>
File: 1497638976905.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497638976905.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
>>41889810
>>
yep , basically. I won't understand these people either , materialistic douches
>>
File: 68f.png (30KB, 700x965px) Image search: [Google]
68f.png
30KB, 700x965px
there's like maybe 5 guys in the history of humankind who took steroids and didn't realize they're an astronomical advantage for aesthetics. there's a reason all bodybuilders, wrestlers, actors and nearly every professional sport takes them. i'd take them too if they were legal and i could afford good healthcare.
>>
>>41889851
t. liver roider
>>
File: IMG_1022.jpg (76KB, 722x647px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1022.jpg
76KB, 722x647px
>>41889810
Inb4
muh one cycle won't make u Ronnie
Muh hard work meme
muh wut do u care, me no i don't roid
Muh smart use of roids makes it safe
>>
>>41890029
I think you're just mad.
>>
ITT neckbeards to scared to pin... go fuck yourself with all your useless testoboosters and shit
>>
>>41889810
It's about being comfy and having easy mode enabled. A roider will make more gains than a noob without a single minute in the gym. Roiders can also get away with a shit diet, shit/no training, drinking alcohol on a regular basis and many more shit without worrying about getting fat or losing their gains.

If I wasn't such a pussy when it comes to the effects on health and such a stingy cunt when it comes to cost, I'd be cruising on 200-250mg per week for the rest of my life.
>>
>>41890797
250 mg te costs like 35€ for 50 days... shit is way cheaper than protein. and 250mg with 100 days on 100 days off 100 days on etc, is ez even my doctor said it back then that its such a low dose
>>
The main reason to look good, is to get pussy. These faggots taking steroids who don't even compete, take them because they are actually too autistic to be able to bang mid-shelf sloots without injecting harmful chemicals in their bodies to make their muscles grow.
>>
>>41890822
Huh, really? Seems like I need to visit /fraud/ sometime. Still got a couple of things I worry about like gyno, clean needles and other shit.
>>
>>41890846
get needles from the pharmacy and always use 2 needles... one to load the juice and one to pin...
and gyno... well if you feel some signs stop, or use stuff like zinc and have nolva on hand...
>>
post your body OP
>>
>>41890822
If you buy raws and homebrew it's even cheaper.
For 16 weeks worth of test @500mg a week you need 8 grams of test which is ~8 $ (before you factor in the cost of shipping)
6 sterile vials (assuming you're homebrewing test e/c @ 250 mg/ml) which will run you somewhere from 12-15 $.
~35 $ worth of needles/syringes bought in 100 packs from amazon (a 22g drawing needle and a 26g pinning needle)
~20 $ worth of BA/BB/carrier oil (the BA/BB can be saved and used for future homebrews)
~10 $ worth of syringe filters

Assuming that you're running an AI with this, you can make an arimidex suspension fairly easily, and a gram of arimidex runs ~8 $ if you're buying raws (and assuming that you're also suspending it in the same carrier oil which you used for your test).
Assume another 10 $ for oral syringes.
Which brings the total cost of a 16 week cycle @500mg a week homebrewed to ~103-106$ (call it 110$) before shipping, which for raws is variable.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.