[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that if you dont know who "that autistic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: 1494627955975.jpg (365KB, 750x725px) Image search: [Google]
1494627955975.jpg
365KB, 750x725px
Daily reminder that if you dont know who "that autistic guy" is in your gym its you
>>
File: 1496995798582.jpg (876KB, 2314x2161px) Image search: [Google]
1496995798582.jpg
876KB, 2314x2161px
>>41883859
I know it's me. I've done most of the cringy shit people mention in threads like these.
>I tried to make a gymbro by being overly friendly to a guy that talked to me, before he realised his mistake
>I keep making weird faces, completely unaware of how this looks to other people
>Excessive staring at people: qt, ugly, person doing weird exercise i've never seen before, person lifting heavy
but thankfully i'm going to switch gyms in a few days so i can start over, hopefully this time i will be slightly less of a sperglord
>>
>>41883859
I'm sure I am, and I don't give a flying fuck. I'm there for me only.
>>
im ok with this kek
>>
>>41885524
Nah you'll do the same again bro.

No judgement. My gym has a bigger autist than me, but he's also fat and has no idea what he's doing. Has a rats tail never "works out" for longer than 20 min - txt tone is Scotland forever -goes off multiple during his session (super loud -he's oblivious). I can atleast manage a "hey" to the gym staff. He just stares at the floor when he enters.

I give everyone in my gym nicknames as I know none of their names. He is bogan braveheart (bogan is slang for white trash where I'm from).

I feel like one gym having two autist in it at the same time starts to cause the fabric of the universe to unravel.
>>
>>41883859
It's me

>nod at ppl
>some ppl don't nod back
>I stay on the opposite side from them at the gym.
>>
I'm actually the autistic guy in the office
>>
>>41885621
Ausbro
>>
>>41883859
>always avoid eyecontact
>if i do look away immediately
>always have earphones
on another note /fit/
theres a qt girl at the gym i go to, i think shes a robot
ive been getting lotsa signs she likes me should i say hi fit?
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 640x824px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 640x824px
>>41883859
Do any of you guys act like ppl are watching you workout and it pushes you to lift more, or go longer in cardio? Sometimes I picture an ex staring at me, and it pushes me.
>>
>>41885660
NZ
>>
Over the years I actually built of a whole circle of guys I banter with every time they happen to be there too - always very much much when they are there.
And one of the female trainers is always exceptionally nice to me and I bant with her too.
But obviously keep it low key, since I am aware that flirting is her job as female trainer.
>>
>>41885621
Holy fuck I think we go to the same gym, i've seen this dude too
>>
>>41885724
That would be hilarious. Let's play Marco Polo to see we are in the same place. North or South Island?
>>
>>41883859
the qt gym manager won't stop texting me... I don't know who it is -- but I don't think it is me.
>>
>>41883859
Who cares? I'm only there to lift, not make friends.
>>
>>41885713
how is flirting her job?
>>
>>41883859
Fuck.
>>
File: 1358161039849.png (229KB, 327x321px) Image search: [Google]
1358161039849.png
229KB, 327x321px
>>41885705
I picture an ex and that if I lift hard/heavy enough she'll want me back.
>>
File: 1497875497944.jpg (270KB, 750x728px) Image search: [Google]
1497875497944.jpg
270KB, 750x728px
Hey guys i'm dach mc 'tism, you may remember me from such autism stories as "Stupid fucking kid runs infront of the raging bull" and "you should increase your squat weight"

Well I'm back, with a new fresh batch of baked autism that i'm still cringing physically from.

>Be me at the Jim
>1 other guy at the gym
>He's going DEEP on the squats
>Mirin'
>He suddenly collapses and screams loudly
>OhGodNo.
>Finish my set and go over
>A-are you ok?
>Blood and piss trickle down his leg.
>I didn't bring my phone
>Do you have a phone!? so I can call you an ambulance
>Stand there, loudly asking an incapacitated man if he has a phone when there's an emergency gym phone just 15 ft away from me
>I only live about 5 mins away
>Go home and call an ambulance

He's fine I think, haven't seen him dong squats in a while though.
I asked him and he mumbled something about tearing his "cock cord"? I didn't pursue any farther questioning.
>>
>>41886329
Isn't it?
I think it is.
>>
>>41885755
autism in an autism thread check it out
>>
Im the guy that goes to gym with his gf and she pretty much has the biggest boobs of all the grills there so she is basically my autism-proof vest.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.