[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Coke Zero really as bad as people say? It tastes almost identical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 2.jpg (55KB, 494x494px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
55KB, 494x494px
Is Coke Zero really as bad as people say? It tastes almost identical to the regular thing.

>inb4 fatty
>>
>>41883306
Just switch to water or at least mix natural juice with water if your fat ass can't live without sweets
>>
>>41883373
>your fat ass

m8 I haven't touched a sugary drink in months. I'm just asking in general, why would you drink regular coke if zero is the same thing but with no calories. must be some kind of catch.
>>
>>41883306
If none of of the ingredients have "phenyl" in the name (aspartame), then there's really nothing wrong with it. All diet sodas used to have it, but some don't now.
>>
File: 430727_fb.jpg (49KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
430727_fb.jpg
49KB, 1200x630px
>>
Shit will fuck your teeth up more than anything.

Used to chug that shit until I started getting cavity spots and dropped it cold.
>>
>>41883373
>drinking water with friends on a night out

Are there peoole on /fit/ with social lives?
>>
>>41883626
What's wrong with that
>>
>>41883626
It's impossible to be /fit/ and social if your social circle doesn't consist of chads/active people as well
>>
>>41883626
This
Always the weird one out when I order water or unsweetened iced tea
Doesn't make me Change my drink but still a point
>>
>>41883626
Well how about you switch friends if they don't understand your life goals? You can always have a shot or two with girls at the bar, but cmon, how fucking soda is related to social life?
>>
>>41883634
>only drinking water for that?
>>
>>41883417
It has no calories because our body cannot break it down through chemical reactions to retrieve energy. Do you want to pass chemicals through your body that it cannot process?
>>
>>41883417
you still fuck around with the pathways that normally break them down. they spike your insulin levels higher etc. just stay away from that shit
>>41884025 truth
>>
>>41883417
>what is aspartame
>>
>>41884025
>do you want go pass chemicals through your body that it cannot process?
Yeah, that's what fiber is
That said, aspartame is pure cancer
>>
SHOW ME A GENUINE FUCKING ARTICLE ABOUT ASPARTAME THAT WASNT DONE ON RATS OR USED OBSCENE LEVELS OF ASPARTAME FAGGOTS
>>
File: chrome.png (52KB, 352x778px) Image search: [Google]
chrome.png
52KB, 352x778px
>aspertame
>>
>>41884405
>OR USED OBSCENE LEVELS OF ASPARTAME
The kind of people who drink diet sodas do take in obscene amounts
>>
>>41884468
>believing the aspertame meme because you dont understand chemicals
>>
Why drink any soda in the first place? Enjoy your kidney stones and empty calories you sugar addicted shit snorkelers
>>
>>41885305
okay mr chemist, explain to me why it's not cancer
>>
>>41883306
>Is Coke Zero really as bad as people say? It tastes almost identical to the regular thing.

Not even remotely close to red coke. Recovering fatty here.

Maybe now that I don't have a sugar addiction... I seem to prefer pepsi max for the no sugar, no caffeine.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.