[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal for protein powder to have a weird chemical taste

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: isProteinContainers.png (208KB, 624x426px) Image search: [Google]
isProteinContainers.png
208KB, 624x426px
Is it normal for protein powder to have a weird chemical taste on top of tasting awful?

This shit has great reviews and it's cheap at wal mart. The reviews say it tastes good...

Maybe I got a bad batch that has chlorine in it or something
>>
try to stick to the simple flavors as choclate or vanilla, if you get peanut cookie cream or shit like that it tastes like chemicals try asking stuff like that in a QTDDTOT
>>
I like Kaizen naturals protein. Chocolate is elder god tier and vanilla is god tier
>>
>>41880580

use soy protein isolate from my protein(inb4 lol muhgyno).

If all else fails just use their pancake protein powder and NOT make pancakes with it, instead mix it with milk and you'll have some an amazing pancake drink.
>>
>>41880580
>has to have everything filled with candy flavors and artificial sweeteners
Just buy unflavored you cuck. Whey is supposed to be easy and quick to drink, not to taste like a fucking cake.
>>
bodylab whey chocolate fudge master race
>>
Usually flavoured whey with EXTREME mixes, a.k.a. anything that isn't chocolate, vanilla, unflavoured, and maybe strawberry, has that weird alien flavour in it. Chemical tasting like you said.
Also, how hard it is for you to google "best taste whey" and check opinions on bodybuilding or reddit or whatever.
Protip: stick to well known brands, shit that everyone and their dog has tried, and stick to well regarded or decent popular flavours. You may have a miss once in a while, but going blind for your first time is retarded m8.
>>
I started buying Veggie Protein from Superstore.

>30 servings
>$23.99 a tub
>Always mix it with eggs for omelettes
>Tastes sort of like tofu
>>
>>41880580
buy unflavoured, it has more protein and less chemical taste, buy some zero sugar cocoa powder if you're a pussy and needs good taste to drink something
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.