[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how to minimize muscle loss during a cut without hindering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

So how to minimize muscle loss during a cut without hindering said cut?

Would intermediate fasting help?

lifting 4 years and it's about time i took a serious effort to become shredded.
>>
>lifting 4 years

>So how to minimize muscle loss during a cut without hindering said cut?

You should know the answer to this question.
>>
>>41880131
gotta do GOMAD
>>
>>41880111
Figure out how much protein you need to maintain lean body mass, then figure out how to eat that amount of protein within your daily calorie range. IF will help if you feel hungry throughout the day.
>>
>>41880111
IF and also hit your daily protein requirement, which is 1.0g-1.2g for lbs of BW
>>
>>41880347
and this 1.0g-1.2g is just an estimate, test it yourself, some people are fine with just 0.7g per 1lbs
>>
>>41880111
PSMF
S
M
F
>>
If you are natural, you aren't going to lose muscle unless you crash diet like a fool.

The real issue is that your muscles will look less full due to less glycogen and water, and your strength will suffer due to several factors brought about by cutting.

DO NOT let these things scare you into stopping the cut.

Muscle loss during a cut is mostly perpetuated as a problem by the steroid using community, because unnatural levels of muscle do indeed disappear more easily.

But anyway, eat as much protein as you can. Don't go zero carb if you care about your gym performance. Do plenty of cardio and try to be as active as possible.
Being lazy and having to eat stupid low calories because of it is not fun.
>>
hmb
>>
>>41880111
Consume 1.5 times your bodyweight in lbs amount of grams of protein per day.
BCAA.
L-glutamine.
>>
Keep lifting as you normally would. Eat sufficient protein and aim to loose no more than 2lbs/week.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.