[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me one reason why I shouldn't go on a Winstrol cycle?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Winstrol_tablets.jpg (12KB, 250x192px) Image search: [Google]
Winstrol_tablets.jpg
12KB, 250x192px
Give me one reason why I shouldn't go on a Winstrol cycle?
>pro tip, you might, genuinely looking for advice
>>
you don't seem bright enough to experiment with bathtub chemicals given that your post missed the designated thread
>>
Your test levels will drop. Unless you are competing there are better ways of getting rid of water without risking damage of your joints.
>>
>>41878861
>running winstrol without test
Sure m8 let's do it, toss in some anavar too because you want to be totally shredded don't you?
>>
>>41878891
he is smart enough not to go there cause we would call him retard and throw him right out of our beloved thread.

go do it, come back cry cause you fucked up or get yourself educated and do it the right way
>>
File: 1343009790973[1].jpg (32KB, 490x586px) Image search: [Google]
1343009790973[1].jpg
32KB, 490x586px
Could someone now explain to these fake natty memer newfags that steroids without test won't do shit but shut down your own test levels?
>>
>>41878972
Orals were designed to be taken alone, as medicine, by patients with no knowledge of how steroids work. You don't need to inject shit, just take the recommended dose. Winny is a shit drug however. Dbol or tbol alone is fine.
>>
You should probably use test along with it, even if its just at TRT levels, in case you are sensitive to hpta shutdown.
In reality, a reasonable length run of winny probably won't shut you down, but its dumb not to be on the safe side because having crashed test is fucking shit.

Winstrol is fucking awesome though. People hate on it a lot here, but the results are awesome especially given that it is half the price of anavar.
I ran it at the tail end of my last cut, along with 200mg test per week and 25mcg T3 ED.
By the end of my cut I had veins in places I never knew you could have veins showing. I looked like a throbbing cock. Also the effect on vascularity seems to have been semi-permanent, its several months later, and I'm still more vascular than I was at the same bf% last time I cut (though of course having more muscle helps with this too)

I didn't get the usually cited joint pain to any bad degree, though I did take preventative measures.

I will probably run it again. I have no interest in more potent drugs like tren, or anything that is good for pure size gains as I don't want to get any bigger.

Obvious disclaimer - winstrol will not do the hard work for you, if you start off small or really fat, you will be disappointed. If you eat like shit and don't take care of your body, the side effects will be worse.
The one big thing I shall end on, is that if you don't have a real handle on your diet discipline, you're wasting your time with dry orals.
>>
File: fag card.jpg (84KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
fag card.jpg
84KB, 512x512px
>>41879025

no they weren't and they especially weren't intended to be taken in huge ass doses, taking the recommended dose will do fuck all and still give oyu some shutdown
>>
>>41879057
Shutdown is a myth. If you're fucking everyday it literally doesn't happen..
>>
>>41879082
>Shutdown is a myth.

I hope you enjoy when your trolling works for someone irl
>>
>>41879104
I guess if you're like 18 when you start. I forget how young you faggots are.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.