[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I 'catch up' with muscles? >been lifting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: meme.jpg (91KB, 668x654px) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
91KB, 668x654px
How do I 'catch up' with muscles?

>been lifting for 9 weeks now
>8 weeks of those were with a bad routine
>chest lacking behind now

Should I only do my chest exercises for the time being? Stop linear progression on my other exercises? Continue as usual?
>>
You ever hear of that there cell tech?
>>
>>41878606
current routine? lifts? Is your bench lagging behind?

If you cut, your pecs will be more visible.
>>
Anon the Pecs are one of the only muscle groups which can look somewhat aesthetic whilst having them be underdeveloped. A lot of people crave a "flat" look which most of the time comes from just not having a ton of pectoral muscle whilst also having good insertions and frame. I would suggest you cut down sometime soon and see how you look at a lower bf % before you start worrying about it. Another option of course is to just add some isolation exercises to your routine that you didn't have before.
>>
>9 weeks
a drop of piss in the ocean, stop caring about insignificant bullshit.
>>
>>41878783
t. lifting for 3 months
>>
>>41878606

9 weeks is such a short timescale. Try a few years before worrying about imbalances.

You don't have anything to catch up really.
Just keep progressing everything. Anything lagging will naturally catch up due to the fact that progress gets harder the more advanced you get and anything that is disproportionately ahead will slow down sooner than anything that is lagging.
>>
File: 1403562098985.gif (301KB, 350x464px) Image search: [Google]
1403562098985.gif
301KB, 350x464px
Thanks for all the advice, /fit/izens.

It's just that in two previous CBT threads I get the remark that my chest isn't up to par so far, so that's why I'm asking, really.
I'll just keep lifting with my proper routine now.
>>
>>41879344
It's not up to par because you don't even lift yet.
>>
>>41879344

Good lad.
The one thing you will realize as you progress, is that time and discipline are really what make things happen.
Nobody looks awesome (naturally) without training for at least 2 years, more likely 3 or 4.
Don't ever listen to the timescales people claim in CBTs, they always lie because they worry about faggot dyels saying "3 years for this?"
don't ever take criticism of your progress from anyone who can't back it up with proof that they have attained what they claim is possible.
>>
File: 1331329615415.png (230KB, 501x322px) Image search: [Google]
1331329615415.png
230KB, 501x322px
>>41879408
Thanks, bro. The discipline is there. Just waiting for time.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.