[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone ever try SARMs? I'm reading Ostarine is fairly useful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3264.jpg (17KB, 650x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3264.jpg
17KB, 650x350px
Anyone ever try SARMs? I'm reading Ostarine is fairly useful it you want to try something fairly safe and inexpensive.
>>
Nothing?
>>
Any reliable sellers?
I've seen prices range from 40-150 for the ostarine
>>
>>41873520
I've seen the same... the site I'm looking at is as reputable as something like this can get, a guy I know from the gym ordered off it a few times and had good results. Sarmspharm.com
>>
>>41873450
IRC dot bio

Ostarine is pretty eh. Great for healing though. LGD-4033 is much better, no healing from what I could tell though.

S23 is supposed to be stronger than LGD4033. Theres a seller with the raw powder for cheap. If you Google S23 powder you'll probably find it.
>>
Fuck off dylan gemelli
>>
>>41873450
Yeah i've done one 4-week cycle and am currently half way through my second.
It is a mild effect in my opinion but definitely measurable.
In the uk i just found a reputable seller on ebay and have had no problems.
>>
I did a 6 week cycle of some osta pills from EA but the folks over at isarms forums say the real osta is liquid only.
Either way i made some decent gains at 3 pills a day "30 mg"
I just ordered the real deal osta from isarms and it was quite a bit more pricey. This is going to be a 12 week cycle as per recommendation from the people over there. Do a fair amount of reading because people will contradict each other. It's still relatively uncharted territory
>>
>>41873450
Ran ostarine alone 11 weeks ramping up to 33mg dose, noticed slight gains and really good recomp/healing effects. By week 8 at that dose i felt slightly suppressed but i took daa and that helped until week 11 where it was too much so i stopped and done 3 weeks of nolva.

Currently running lgd 13mgs and osta around 20mgs on week 6. Gained 3kgs in the first 3 weeks but thats kinda stopped havent been eating alot this last week. But im recomping alot making noticeable gains and strength is climbing every session.

Osta is a good get your feet wet compound. But do alot of research before you start and make sure you get it from a reliable source. Have an ai on hand just in case and pct ready to go.

If you ramp your dose to quick youll possibly have the worst migraines. I had them for about 3 days in the 1st or 2nd week. Healing effects youll notice around the 3rd or 4th week. And leaning up I noticed around the 4th or 5th week but that was after i ramped it up to 33mgs. I am 6'4 and weigh 100kgs so you might see better results around 24mg
>>
>>41873450
>>41873493
>>41873520
>>41873542
>>41873573
>>41873625
>>41874593
>>41874613
>>41874662

Go sell your shitty sarms somewhere else faggot.
>>
LGD is great. Gained 5lbs of solid mass in 6 weeks which is exactly what I was going for. Strength went up a lot too. Steroid users will tell to stop being a pussy and just pin test. Not all of us want to completely shut down pur HPTA, not all of us want to be juicy monkies, not all of us want to inject shit or go through the trouble of obtaining illigal steroids so they can fuck off. Sarms are great just do your research and k ow what you're doing.

Now i'll sit here and wait for a butthurt juice monkey to reply to my post.
>>
File: 1495792139558.jpg (118KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495792139558.jpg
118KB, 768x1024px
I tried ostarine, mk677, and cardarine for one week and it caused very heavy suppression similar to running a steroid cycle with next to no results. I went to a doctor, test was 110 with minimum range being 350-1100. Unfortunately I had already ordered lgd by the time I got my test results back.
>>
They suppress testosterone as much if not more than real AAS. (Some began their journey as potential male birth control) They are not selective to skeletal muscle. They have absolutely no long term studies, some of them have no studies on humans.

Other than thinking you're still natty, and "roids are too extreme" there are no reasons to do SARMS, and of course, those reasons are pants-on-head retarded
>>
>>41873450

So basically, they are demonstrably more dangerous than "roids"

>>41876506
>>
>>41874613
I tried the same sarm from the same company. If we both saw results, what does that tell you about ostarine needing to be liquid to work?

Someone else mentioned it's healing factor. I can second that. It feels like my body doesn't get tired. I spend so much time in the gym and when one muscle can't keep going, I don't want to leave. I want to go workout a different muscle.

Have not done bloodwork, so can't talk on it's suppression. I'm currently in pct after a 7 week cycle (was going to do 8 but quit so I can hurry up and pct and switch to LGD faster) and one thing I can say is my testicles have been hurting a bit. Erections haven't been any issue. No gyno.

I'm thinking my testicles might be hurting because it's all tighter in my pants. or maybe it is the test suppression (don't know if that's supoosed to hurt or not). Osta isn't supposed to be very suppressive but everyone is different.

One thing I absolutely do not like is EA puts creatine mono in their pills. This shouldn't be necessary imo. I have a slim waste and take creatine hydro so I don't bloat. The bloat makes me look wider/fatter and does nothing my creatine hydro wouldn't have done. I don't appreciate it. They apparently have another website where they sell sarms in liquid form - Enhanced Chemical. I'll order from there next time to avoid the creatine monohydrate.

I like Dr. Tony and feel like he woukdn't have his face so out their with his own youtube channel, etc, if he were trying to screw people over. Scam websites try to maintain a low profile. He's out there and wild as fuck lol
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.