[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/biz/ here. I always see you fat shaming people like me. Well

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (171KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
171KB, 1280x720px
/biz/ here. I always see you fat shaming people like me. Well just remember, I might be fat and you might be fit, but I also made a shit ton of money in cryptocurrencies so I'm set for life. Ahahaha. Now how does that make you feel that I have mastered the only points that matter in this life?
>>
can't take it to heaven dummy
What matters in this life is serving God
>>
>>41873352
Still pretty stoked about not being a fatty.
>>
>>41873361
You do fat people hate, and have got under my skin. Now biz shall adopt something known as 'poor people hate' and all you meat head bullies shall get a fix of your own medicine.
>>
>>41873352
>mastered the only thing in this life that matters
>feels the need to brag to anonymous strangers on a low grade Malaysian air traffic control site
Clearly there is more that matter, otherwise you wouldn't feel the need to come here to satisfy your ego
>>
>>41873387
Did it motivate you to lose weight?
>>
>>41873403
REKT
>>
>>41873352
I dont really care
>>
>>41873352
How does it feel to know that you will mostly use that money to pay off doctors just so you won't die before hitting thirty?

Real rich people know the value of their health and they care a lot about how they present themselves to other people. The old fat rich people are dying off, while the new rich people are learning the value of health and wants to avoid the mistake of their predecessors.

>inb4 TL;DR didn't read

Get REKT fatty.
>>
>>41873352
Mastered? Cryptocurrencies are easy. Lmfao. Youre a fat sack of shit that will die like a stranded whale.

Haha, too good.
>>
>implying bitcoin isn't an elaborate pyramid scheme
>>
>>41873352
>I made so much money I am much better than you at life

If you are so much better and healthy, why are you on 4chan, and why are you trying to validate your success to anonymous users? You think anyone will anger themselves over a fat fuck? Good luck my friend, you may have money but much more to learn about life.
>>
>>41873666
Yeah the new silicon valley millennials are utterly obsessed with marathons and triathlons. Getting connections through golf (which is hardly a sport) is outdated, running is the new form of networking. /biz/ and /fit/ will "merge" in no time
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.