[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the closest thing to roids that aren't roids/have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

What is the closest thing to roids that aren't roids/have harmful side effects?
>>
>>41872361
Progressive overload training
>>
there's literally nothing. the power gap is comically large between the two. and it's exactly what the above poster said.
>>
File: e4ric with milk.webm (1MB, 1226x638px) Image search: [Google]
e4ric with milk.webm
1MB, 1226x638px
metal
>>
>>41872437
Who the fuck is this? He looks almost exactly like me. It's kinda creepy
>>
My dickkkk. Jkin look up sarms mofoo
>>
File: eric celebrates.webm (804KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
eric celebrates.webm
804KB, 1280x720px
>>41872453
eric bugenhagen

spends every day training bulgarian style with stupidly heavy weight on memelifts. gorrila genetics. supposedly natty.
>>
>>41872361
What you don't understand is large muscles ARE the side effect

The body doesn't want to pack on muscle for a reason, it is high maintenance, consumes energy, and with little real benefit. It only puts on muscle if forced to do so, which is where training comes in. Humans evolved away from strength to intelligence as their survival mechanism. Anything that causes rapid muscle gain will have harmful sides almost by definition.
>>
>>41872495
>tfw to intelligent for muscles.
>>
>>41872470
pretty sure he is natty. he doesn't have huge body but he is strong
>>
>>41872464
What about HGH?
>>
>>41872361
Fucking traps/ eating the farts of high test brap girls
>>
>>41872361
creatine and melatonin.

>creatine = more strength/mass
>melatonin = deeper sleep = more GH production
>>
File: sYXYasp_d.jpg (76KB, 640x1138px) Image search: [Google]
sYXYasp_d.jpg
76KB, 640x1138px
>>41872361
The sauna. Crank the temp and go for 30 min.

Not a meme.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4493260/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3788622

Tldr?
http://tim.blog/2014/04/10/saunas-hyperthermic-conditioning-2/amp/

I know Tim Ferris is scummy but read the linked study
>>
>>41872361
lifting
>>
>>41872825
Goddamnit..
my johnson would punch her in the diaphram.
>>
>>41872825
saunas supposedly make you infertile though so watch out
>>
>>41872854
Oh shit I didn't know that! thx mang
>>
>>41872825
thanks anon this makes me feel better about my dick now I just gotta find a tiny girl
>>
>>41872854
Whatever, I dont want to have kids.
>>
File: oatz.jpg (96KB, 1286x600px) Image search: [Google]
oatz.jpg
96KB, 1286x600px
>>41872361
oats
>>
if you think a couple test roid cycles are going to kill you, you are laughably mistaken lil scrot. at worst you live to 87 not 89. so what.
>>
>>41873058
im on board with this shit. have you seen most of the people that live past 70? the quality of life is garbage, sometimes they might as well be dead. fuck me if i live that long that i get put in a home where they ram silverwear up my ass and put dirty diapers on my head. just kill me if i make it to 55
>>
>>41873036
kek
>>
>>41872854
welp gonna stop with the cheap "sit in the hot shower" sauna now
>>
>>41873058
I can handle a shortened life, I just don't want a shortened life with tiny testicle
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.