[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What training programs have you done and would recommend? Preferably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 2017-06-21 04.01.59.jpg (3MB, 4160x2336px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-21 04.01.59.jpg
3MB, 4160x2336px
What training programs have you done and would recommend? Preferably one that's planned for aesthetics.

I've tried Arnold's twice-a-day type of schedule to finish every muscle group within 2 days.

I Also tried the full 13-week squat smolov quitting after 10 weeks (as I felt like deadlifting too) and made some decent gains.

I really enjoyed the Hugh Jackman's 4-week schedule -doing 4x5 for the first week, then 4x4,4x3 and finally 4x10 focusing on bench,pull-ups, squat and DL.

Roughly I bench 75kg, squat 110kg and DL 150kg should that be relevant. I like to lift almost every day, often twice a day. I should do more cardio
>>
>>41871462
Read the sticky faggot
>>
>>41871489
? And do SS? I'm not looking for a powerlifting routine. Already lifted for 7months.

Or is /fit/ advising to do SS for aesthetics also
>>
>>41871489
The sticky link is currently down and only covers beginner shit. This guy clearly has some experience under his belt.

>>41871462
I'm doing this ATM - https://www.reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/50srbo/what_ppl_routines_works_for_you/ - The top comment, not the link in the original post.

I assume you're at the point where you're looking for a lot of volume? I'm currently on my first cycle so 6 days is ideal for me. Looking at possibly moving onto Arnie's Mass Blueprint for the last 5 weeks before I jump off.

What are your lifts like ATM? Any pics of your body too? I assume you're lifting decent weight and already look aesthetic, and are/have been on gear, otherwise twice a day is pretty intense.
>>
>>41871553
I'm considering trying out the program you linked, tho I'm lifting natty. The only downside I noticed is the lack of pectorial flyes ...
>>
>>41871462
>aesthetics
Hop on roids or get strong and then lower your bf%.

Your lifts are piss weak and you are only wasting time following meme shit from bodybuilding.com, run any novice strength program (Reg Park's is nice) until you stop making gains and then consider something more volume orientated.
>>
>>41871732
the only possible answer

big natties are strong natties, rarely the reverse.
>>
>>41871732
5x5 seems quite decent, however 4 days off a week just sounds like a waste of time. However now that I think of it, I could just do cardio on the off days.

But. This program doesn't seem to target all muscles.. also, how am I supposed to have the stamina to deadlift after 10 sets of squats, 5 sets of bench etc?

(And ye my lifts are very weak.. Still I?ve doubled my 1rm for every lift during the 7 months I've been working out)
>>
>>41871661
If you're natty it shouldn't make any difference. If of course you feel 6 days is a bit intense, he explains that you can run it at 3 or 4 days in the comments.

As for flyes - they're part of both Push days. You sure you're reading the right one? It's not the Dropbox link, it's the first comment in the thread, user name is husan.

If you mean rear (delt) flyes, then I do them instead of face pulls on Pull B. Just for variation. By the same token, I also do CGBP instead of tricep pushdowns on Push B.
>>
>>41872062
Aha, I was reading the right one, however I suppose some was lot in translation, me being a foreigner.

6 days a week seems optimal. I suppose I will give this a go
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.