[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Right now I'm mildly out of shape. I'm 6'0, 195

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: soviet.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
soviet.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Right now I'm mildly out of shape. I'm 6'0, 195 pounds, not much of which is muscle. Right now I'm preparing for a physical fitness test for the force.

I was gonna start running again about a month ago, but I got sick, and I'm mostly better but I still have mucus in my lungs which is preventing me from doing any good cardio without having to stop and cough.

I just did a 1 mile walk and even then I was coughing halfway though. I have to run 1.5 miles in 17 minutes and sprint 100 meters in 70 seconds. The sprint I'll be able to do because I've done that when I was 20 pounds heavier, I'm just concerned about the run.

I expect to finally get better in 3-4 days and my physical is in 9 days. What would be the best workouts I can do to build up my cardio quickly in a short amount of time. I have about an hour a day to exercise since I'm working two jobs right now. I also have all day Saturday and half the day Sunday.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. It's a 10 month process, I'm almost done as the academy is in July, and I don't wanna have to start all of this over again. I want to begin my career.
>>
>>41869445
Bump.
>>
I did the academy, you are not in shape to complete let alone compete in the school. Get your 4 mile time at 8 minutes a mile. Run six miles without stopping and start doing crossfit, expect a lot of it there. Practice shooting a Glock in your agency's caliber at 50, 35, 15, 10 and 5 yard lines. Perform a lot of dry fires and focus on your trigger pull at distance to improve your grouping.

I suggest wrestling and cycling 3x a week and running your neighborhood 4x a week to build atp and endurance with hill sprints 7 reps of 15 seconds and running on a track at least two of those times. Start your runs at talking pace and do your max distance at the end of the week.

If you are sick, heal first with light cardio to not gas yourself out when you can start going hard again.
>>
Also cut one of your fucking jobs so you can pt 2-3 hours 6 days a week. Suck it up, make less money and devote yourself to training.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.