[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /fit/ i got a thinker for you how come a girl can get a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1771.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1771.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
hey /fit/ i got a thinker for you

how come a girl can get a prescription for testosterone if she identifies as a man and wants to transition, but i, a big pussy boy cant get a prescription when i also identify as a man?

not fair imo
>>
>>41868844
BLUE BOARD
>>
>>41868844
Because you have a clearly male body but pre-T trannies don't. The T is prescribed to plummet their chances of an heroing from looking physically like wimmen (aka dysphoria).

Though I suppose you could argue "well if, after years, they finally get a clearly male-looking body from all the T and lifting, they shouldn't be allowed access to it anymore because there is no dysphoria left needed to cure"
>>
If you're low T you can. You can also do and eat things to raise T levels
>>
Why do you think it's called 'juice'?
>>
>>41868844
there are preset acceptable ranges of testosterone, so when a woman tries to transition her levels get compared to that of a cis man. a low test man could have test levels of ~400ng/dl, low enough to reduce aggression, recovery, muscle building, and lead to worsened issues with depression. however, a high test woman wouldn't even break 100 ng/dl iirc, so autoscripts aplenty. men would need insanely low (>350ng/dl) test for a doc to prescribe it, unless you're going to a specialty clinic and paying out the ass for it. pro tip: if you go to a youthfulness clinic (that's what some of them go by, could be other names) and they schedule your blood work for an odd time, listen to them. a lot of times they'll take some initial bloodwork, and ask about your personal life, so they can try to predict at what time your levels will be the lowest. if they have minimums they have to hit for insurance to cover it, a lot of places will bend over backwards to find the appropriate time in their schedule for you.
>>
>>41868941
forgot to add after that first bit:
the low test man can be feeling all the side effects of low T, but get rejected because he's within the "normal" range. you basically need the test levels of an obese 45 year old sedentary man to get it prescribed totally legitimately, unless there are other health factors that can be or possibly be linked to it.
>fuck insurance agencies, they try to jew you at every corner
>>
>>41868844
Uh welcome to the new age...no need for high test men, shoo! That be it in a nutshell.
>>
>ask this question expecting some low quality meme answers
>/fit/ delivers smart good stuff

thanks boys
>>
>>41868844
nooooo we want low test boys who cant fight back!
>>
>>41868844
bossom buddies xtreme
>>
>>41868931
Yep. Unfortunately, "low T" is subjective, so you need a doctor who doesn't hate T on principle.
>>
>>41868844
For the same reason some religions have legal weed and the govt is forced to allow it, while most people can't use it :
Special interest group.
>>
transition to female and then tell your doctor you want to go back to male, ezpz
>>
>>41868844
Mirin double dubs

Surprise, sexism goes both ways. With 20 hours of internet research you can find out how to do TRT, bloodwork, and find a test source all on your own.
>>
>>41868844
As someone who had very mild gyno from puberty
(had surgery this Monday)
This pic makes me a bit sad
>>
>>41868895
Not OP but couldn't you argue that OP also has a kind of dysphoria in that he wants a body with more T and doesn't have one? Can't he identify as Goku and complain he isn't shredded?
Obviously this isn't a real argument that you could say to a doctor but for the sake of debate I mean.
>>
>>41869597
Also, it's insanely cheap. A vial of 250mg/ml (10ml bottle) of test is maybe $40 + shipping online, which at TRT dowe would last about 5 months. Blood work every 6 months runs ~$60-100 (depending on how thorough) through private ones.

I spent 8 months trying to find TRT through a legit e ndo, even with 200 total test (which is devastatingly low). Thanks methadone addiction.

It's not worth the hassle 95% of the time. But you need to do bloodwork religiously and monitor yourself closely if you don't have a doctor doing it for you. Educate yourself, you can never know too much about your health.
>>
>>41869372
Anti aging clinics breh
>>
>>41869727
Isn't T the opposite of anti-aging, though?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.