[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you people deal with alpha guys and banter? I got invited

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

How do you people deal with alpha guys and banter?

I got invited to hang out with some buff dudes from my gym the other night and it was all non-stop banter and mockery

At first it was funny, but they kept calling me "skinny faggot" etc, while laughing at it

That shit genuinely hurt my feelings brah ;_;
>>
It hurts your feelings because you know you are a skinny faggot and it makes you sad. You have to put in the effort at the gym to be accepted by them, or be comfortable in your own skin.
>>
L O N D O N ?
>>
>>41865782
quit being such a skinny faggot then
>>
>>41865782
Just be yourself.
>>
People can only hurt you if you let them
The reason you feel pain when people are mean to you is because you actually believe in it and they remind you of your self-hate

Learn to love yourself and others will too

And if people just annoy you, fuck them, go hang with someone who doesn't
>>
Just pretend somethings wrong with you 24/7, it makes people much less likely to give you the bants if you look worried/upset etc.

Just make some sob story up if they ask.

It's so easy to get out of the bants this way.

Everytime I goto the gym and there's lots of bro's n shit there I just act like I'm super tired from working or something and that Ive gotta go interstate for work or something and my hot water service broke down....makes everyone avoid steer clear of bagging you because they see you're in a annoyed state.
>>
>>41865782
Try laughing?

Serious: bantz are love ok.

Are they older? Make fun of age
>>
>>41865908
/fit/ sometimes has good advice.

He's right.

The only reason it hurts is because it reminds you of your self hate.

Keep doing what you're doing and one day soon, you'll be happy with yourself.
>>
File: die1.png (231KB, 874x888px) Image search: [Google]
die1.png
231KB, 874x888px
Do counterbanter and dont get hurt by their banter. If words hurt you you're weak.
>>
File: 1497960459548.jpg (203KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1497960459548.jpg
203KB, 500x750px
>>41865908
>The reason you feel pain when people are mean to you is because you actually believe in it and they remind you of your self-hate

This is 100% true.

I use to hate that fact I was a virgin in my late 20s. I couldn't even speak about it, anytime a family member brought it up I'd actually just go away and cry in secret.

Then I went to a psychologist, got diagnosed with a mental disorder, everything about my life finally made sense, then I some how stopped giving a shit about being a hugless kissless virgin, now I even meme myself about it with family and it doesn't upset me at all.
>>
File: 1497464794960.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497464794960.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
>>41865782
you are supposed to insult them back and laugh, not something too serious but you know like i banged your mom type of jokes

thats how some guys hangout

why are you guys so fucking retarded do i have to spell out every social situation for you one by one? bunch of autistic faggots
>>
>>41865957
Did you get laid tho?
>>
>>41866071
Nope.
>>
>>41866699
Faggot I got laid when I was 16.
>>
Truly alpha people don't lift
Lifting is something betas do to compensate for their feelings of inferiority
>inb4 shitstorm
>>
>>41866808
>Arnold
>Not Alpha
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (25KB, 341x137px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
25KB, 341x137px
>>41865908
>Learn to love yourself and others will too
as if this is a skill that is simply "learned"
wow that was so fucking easy thanks 4chanz my life is now better
>>
>>41866713
15 fgt get on my level
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.