[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in a pickle here anons, help me out >work as a personal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1497821521239.jpg (35KB, 484x497px) Image search: [Google]
1497821521239.jpg
35KB, 484x497px
I'm in a pickle here anons, help me out

>work as a personal trainer
>have a real qt 3.14 as a client
>2 days a week we work out together, get to show off my strength
>always mirin my shredded physique

Guys, I'm almost certain she likes me and I want to ask her out. I think I have a good chance she'll say yes, but if she says no, I'd lose a client and possibly get in trouble with management.

What do I do?
>>
>>41864338
do it ya dumb nigger
>>
1. ask her to some social bullshit or your weekend plans or whatever, just not drinks or anything that's obviously a date

2. if she goes, she's probably dtf

3. make your move there
>>
>>41864345
ur mean
>>
>>41864338
touch her and see how she reacts

learn indicators of interest in general. read a body language book
>>
>>41864338
show her your penis
if she likes it ask her dad if you can date her
if she don't like it rape her
>>
>>41864361
Idk if I could pull that off without seeming autistic
>>
>>41864388
Well I'm sorry but what you're asking is for a way to have game without having game. Since it sounds like you're a sperglord, maybe you shouldn't risk your job. If you're so shredded you shouldn't have a hard time getting chicks anyway.

Don't do it.
>>
>>41864338
I feel like to make this as safe as possible you have to play the long game. Wait until she stops being your client, add her on fb/other social media and talk to her through the internet, aka the only place anyone feels comfortable talking to girls.
>>
>>41864397
I might have a good body but my face isn't that great, so no I don't have an easy time getting chicks
>>
Shameless self bump
>>
>>41864425
Even if that's the case, now is not the time to practice your game. To me it seems like you're just looking for an excuse to do something stupid. Since that's the case, you need to devise a plan to gauge her level of attractiveness without outright coming onto her.
>>
>>41864338
Don't do it. Be completely professional and if she likes you she will come on to you. The more attention you give her (outside of showing exercises and doing your job) the less attracted she will be to you.
>>
>>41864397
How does a sperglord land a job as a PT?

They'd even struggle with being a coding monkey or some shit
>>
>>41864944
Idk, but I like it. I basically get paid to work out with ppl
>>
>>41865160
What I mean is, you're obviously not a sperglord if you landed this type of job.

Do whatever suits you breh
>>
>>41864338
find a non-creepy way to say:

>sometimes I wish I wasn't your coach.
Try to get to talk about coaching and how much you enjoy it and how rewarding it is when people see results and shit.
>>
>>41864338
Is college needed to be a trainer or can I just get certs and realistically get hired on?
>>
>>41864338
this is why i have my girlfriend workout with me, I don't trust any male trainers.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.