[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you desperately want to buy steroids but you don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: images (2).png (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).png
5KB, 225x225px
>tfw you desperately want to buy steroids but you don't know where to get them
>>
>>41863962

The fact you don't know where to get them tells me you have no idea what you're getting into.
>>
File: superthumb.jpg (29KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
29KB, 300x250px
>>41863971
So how do I get them? Pls help anons, I can't take being a skellyfag anymore
>>
shameless self bump

Plsssssss
>>
>>41863962
Reddit steroid Source, use tails on your PC and use bitcoins. Or ask the biggest motherfucker in your studio. Always get pct and do test only at least for first 2-3cycles. Also get ai named Aromasin.
>>
>>41863962
>>41863988
>>41864005
Reddit.com/r/steroidsourcetalk

Eroids
>>
Easiest way to get TRT is to be a woman wanting to tranny into being a man.
>>
>>41864113
fucking retard
>>
>>41864117
>implying thats not true

try getting test as a man. a 20 yr old with t levels of an 80 year old is still within "normal range" to most doctors
>>
The best place is still asking the biggest guy in your gym. You end up paying a little more but it's a cash transaction and has no breadcrumbs of any sort. Plus he can help you design a cycle.

>b-b-but w-what if it's a DEA sting operation!!!

Unlikely as all fuck that they'd have a big guy working out all year to catch maybe a couple of twigs a year. A raid on bathtub hormones provider is much more likely.
>>
>>41864137
>I know better than my doctor

LOL okay buddy
>>
>>41864137
Stop asking White doctors in the 'burbs. Go to a spic doctor in a rough part of town, they hand out scripts for anything.
>>
Someone mentioned a well known steroid source aggregate site above. Pretty much all you need to know.

As for the tyranny thing, it's true, and is one of few things in life that genuinely rustles my jimmies.

Why when someone has a genuine mental illness (gender dysmorphia) is it standard procedure (on the NHS at least) to simply "give in" and just give you what you want.

Yet when you're getting called ugly on a near daily basis you're told you have a very similar disorder (body dysmorphia) but standard procedure is simply to "talk you out of it"?
>>
>>41864506
*trannie, not tyranny.
>>
>>41864506
It's not as easy as saying "I feel like a man/woman". Also it's a low dose
>>
Why don't you ask the biggest guy in your gym?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.