[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's some of the dumbest bullshit some faggot on /fit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1497928082857.jpg (216KB, 970x840px) Image search: [Google]
1497928082857.jpg
216KB, 970x840px
What's some of the dumbest bullshit some faggot on /fit/ tried to give you as advice?
>>
>>41862880
Strictly breathing through the nose during cardio
>>
That I shouldn't count calories/macros and that I should just eyeball everything. His evidence that was no bodybuilders even track anything, and that they all just eyeball their intake and "know what to it, and when to eat"

Literally got fatter, weaker and more DYEL when I stopped tracking everything and followed his advice.

Back to tracking macros again and im stronger, muscular and lean and aesthetic again.
>>
>hurr aesthetics require a strength base
All the mad fatties on /fit/ just use it as an excuse. The most important thing to remember about /fit/ is that everyone knows a lot less than they think they do. The sad thing is that most people who try to give advice have read through the sticky once or twice and have only lifted for about three months.
>>
>>41862902
No you aren't. Guarantee you look like shit. Post body.
>>
>>41862880
That meat/eggs/dairy is healthy
>>
File: PSX_20170620_040308.jpg (111KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
PSX_20170620_040308.jpg
111KB, 640x853px
>>41862916
Leanest I've ever been and I'm breaking PRs left and right.
>>
>>41862880
That the barbell should be used at all
>>
that i should drink zero calories monster first thing in the morning
>>
>>41862944
Ok what's wrong with your boy parts?
>>
File: 1497307661320.jpg (39KB, 492x388px) Image search: [Google]
1497307661320.jpg
39KB, 492x388px
>>41862944
Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.
>>
>>41862954
>not enjoying a great sip straight from the bed side fridge
>>
>>41863169
Not gonna make it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.