[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/, I want to put the memes aside for a bit because I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Klokov.jpg (14KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
Klokov.jpg
14KB, 239x211px
Hey /fit/, I want to put the memes aside for a bit because I have been thinking about doing GOMAD. I do struggle with gaining weight, and I want to know if you all actually do recommend it. I know I will gain weight from it, but is it worth it? Will it fuck up my body, and do you have a better method for gaining weight? I weigh about 153 lbs, at 5'11", and I have been that way for a while. My lifts have not been improving much either.

tl;dr Do you recommend GOMAD?
>>
>>41861279
pls respond /fit/
>>
>>41861279
> Better method
Yes, eat a a caloric surplus and actually track your Calories / Macros
>>
>>41861279
GOMAD does what is lt promises. Your lifts will improve at the cost of some excess body fat. It's up to you if that's worth it.
>>
>>41861279
Go mad IS a meme, dumbass
>>
>>41861843
Yea but does it work cuz im starting it tomarrow. I'm 18 and weigh 134 at 5'11 and my main goal is gaining body fat to at least 8% so my muscles can grow way more
>>
>>41861636
By drinking milk
>>
No. It's a terrible meme, it will give you acne and titties. Only if you want to be a fat disgusting cystic acne ridden tranny. Want to be /fit/?

Rice, any variety, and/or any whole grain
Beans, any variety
Vegetables, all types
Some olive Oil+ fish oil
Some meat and/or eggs
2-3 servings of any cultured dairy products a day as needed for calcium after the above

Make every meal a combination of the above. Adjust ratios, mix and match whatever variety you can afford and hits close to your macros. Eat a caloric surplus to gain, a defect to lose. There you go. This is literally all you need to know about diet and nutrition for the rest of your life no matter what your goals or health conditions. Vegan? Cut out the meat and dairy and supplement b12. Celiac disease? It doesn't include wheat anyway. Stop making excuses and do it. You can cook a week's worth of gains with one pot and one pan in one fucking hour. You are fucking welcome.
>>
>>41862048
That's not gonna help me gain weight for shit I can't gain weight by eating lean at all even eating heavy like 3-4K calories a day barely gained me any weight
>>
>>41862120
You're probably not eating as much as you think. Revise your diet and keep going. GOMAD will fuck you up
>>
>>41862120
you are NOT eating 3-4k calories per day

post exactly what you eat in a typical day right now
>>
>>41862120
lmao bruh im 105 kgs and if i eat >3k I'd be putting on mass for sure. I'd bet a nut you're not eating as much as you think you are, or you're doing 3hrs cardio a day which I doubt
>>
>>41862251
>>41862180
I'm probably still growing taller
>>
>>41862274
you'd still almost surely be gaining weight on 3000kcal/day, unless you're doing a lot of cardio

start by actually counting your calories for a couple of weeks and seeing how much you actually eat. then try and follow what >>41862048 said. if that's *still* not enough to get you into a surplus, start increasing the amount of milk (or peanut butter) you're consuming each day until you start putting on weight; i seriously doubt you'd need to go beyond 2 pints/day

don't GOMAD. it's moronic in all cases
>>
>>41861279
GOMAD is a meme

The sugar content of milk and the fat to protein ratio are too high. It would be better for you to eat burgers desu. Not to mention the extreme diarrhea you experience on GOMAD...
>>
>>41861279
gomad is fine,do some cardio or conditioning work as well also try to get real milk
>>
>>41861279
I did .5(GOMAD) for a while and I gained weight. A lot more of it was fat than I wanted it to be but it was babbys first bulk so I overate. Back then /fit/ was all about eat huge get huge.

All the muscle gained will stay and your acne will go away, so there's that. Milk is also cheap and easy to consume. I'd start out at a half gallon a day and go from there.

Make sure you get plenty of fiber.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.