[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that natural selection means not everyone can have offspring.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

Reminder that natural selection means not everyone can have offspring.

Feminism has broken down the old system where most men could reliably get a female, due to the number game, and breed. Now we live in a repreoductively competitive society where women are increasingly more selective over men, and women as a whole, over time, are breeding with fewer and fewer men.

We can see this demonstrably. Look at the top of society, the most successful men have often had 2-3 marriages with women, and fathered children with most of then. They have successfully passed on their genes to the future generations.

This will become increasing common as women are more empowered and we will begin to see a larger and larger group of rejected men who will become the worker bees of society.

If you are currently a virgin over the age of 23, then guess what, things only get harder from here on out. You risk dropping out of the list of potential breeding partners and will be the end of the line for your genetic history.

Good luck.
>>
>>41860532
I'm not a virgin.
>>
File: 1497482089885.jpg (56KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
1497482089885.jpg
56KB, 720x644px
>>41860532
>If you are currently a virgin over the age of 23, then guess what, things only get harder from here on out. You risk dropping out of the list of potential breeding partners and will be the end of the line for your genetic history.
Hell yeah I made it
>>
>>41860532
What age you lose your virginity has nothing to do with your chances of breeding. That has more to do with your height, face, frame, wealth, social status, etc.

t. got /fit/ and lost virginity at 24
>>
It won't continue forever.

Women are highly overvalued in the current market paradigm, it's only a matter of time before a correction occurs.

Either sexbot androids or mass sexual frustration and lashing out will disrupt the current paradigm. It's only a matter of which one happens first.

Look at the Middle East for a model of what happens when only one in four or five men are able to get wives.

Ooh, and those guys are coming here too, so that should be sure to shake things up.
>>
>>41860532
Or you can decide to live your live to the fullest beyond your genes and give up on pleasing a class of smaller,dumber,and more emotional """""human"""""" being.
>>
Whew lost my virginity at 19 to a literal bipolar whore

We're all gonna make it
>>
File: crying.jpg (26KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
crying.jpg
26KB, 619x453px
>>41860737
same dude lol except 20
>tfw still love her
>>
>>41860532
I'm fully embracing this new world we live in t.chad
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/r9k/37840216
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.