[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone deal with plantar fasciitis? How did you cure it? For

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Anyone deal with plantar fasciitis?

How did you cure it?

For me, it hurts when my toes are pulled up with a slight bend in the knee. Sharp af pain.
>>
>>41858892
Anyone? Pls help
>>
KT tape, reapply every few days. takes 70% of the pain right away, and heals that fucker fast.
>>
>>41858892
Roll your foot be not the site of the pain. Ice it by rolling it with a frozen coke bottle. Do static calf raises 4-5 x 40 seconds 3x a day. Have your shoes assessed by a podiatrist. Speak to a doc about a cortisone injection if you want. Avoid dynamic movements that will make it worse eg: running/jumping. Settle in for the lon haul bc it's gonna take time.
>>
>>41859208
Any suggestions on how to tape it?
>>
>>41859301
See a professional man. I've had my foot taped for PF and it's not something you can explain over an Internet forum.
>>
>>41858892
Get some shoes with some fucking arch support, or at least some decent insoles. I got plantar fascitis from walking miles around Spain in Sperry's one summer. Ditched the Sperry's for some decent shoes, problem solved.
>>
>>41858892
Going based on rough memory of injuries that have occurred to NFL players I think surgery. But they're millionaires who make money by having the best body
>>
>>41858892

Get a tennis ball and roll your foot over it around the place where your arch meets the heel on the inside side of your foot. Apply a good amount of pressure. You'll know if you're doing it right when you can feel discomfort.

Do this daily for both feet. It WILL hurt. But the more you do it, the more you get used to it and the healthier your feet (and rest of body) will become.
>>
>>41858892
I'd say do a load of calf raises while standing and in a squat position. No running for a couple weeks at least. Kinesio taping can also be effective for the pain but you need someone with experience to do it correctly.
>>
>>41861138
Also I would add that you should do the calf raises extra slowly, almost like slow mo reps
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.