[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how does putting on fat work? like if i drink a liter of water

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Cream-Egg.jpg (102KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Cream-Egg.jpg
102KB, 640x480px
how does putting on fat work?

like if i drink a liter of water i'll grain a kg until i pee. but how much and of what type of food do i need to gain a kg of fat?

will food you eat have you putting on more weight than it? (like if you eat a kg of butter will you gain more than that? or is it always the same or less?)
>>
3500 excess calories will be converted to 1 lb of fat

its complicated when youre lifting as some of those calories will go to muscle.

to gain weight you have to eat more calories than you burn in a day. say you eat 500 more than your daily value. then after 7 days you'll have 3500 calories saved up that you can spend on arm or leg proteins. eat eggs at night as they synthesize proteins as you sleep.

read the sticky you fucked up faggot!
>>
File: 1497297920420.jpg (106KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497297920420.jpg
106KB, 1080x1080px
>>41857411
ok
now how do I get a fit gf who will lift with me and wear my hoodies on cold nights.
>>
>>41857433
at least 400wilks and attending 2 competitions
>>
>>41857448
forgot the obligatory 5% bodyfat
>>
>>41857411
>to gain weight you have to eat more calories than you burn in a day

This is nonsense by the way the body is not that efficient.

Calories are also not equal. You could eat 3500 calories of cookies and that will put on less fat than eating 3500 calories of chicken.
>>
>>41857492
no...
>>
>>41857511
I'm not wrong.
>>
>>41857488
nah he wants fit gf so about 15% bf would be optimal.
>>
>>41857547
Macros can have an effect on composition, but it's correct that you must be at a surplus to gain weight. Unless you're counting shit like fluctuations in water weight from glycogen or sodium or something.
>>
>>41857492
>cookies put on less fat than chicken
>not bulking on pure cookies

You're so retarded I'm almost envious
>>
>>41857682
Oh I was wrong I meant more fat.
>>
>>41857492

What you may be talking about is transport capacity, but you should cite something before you try and tell us Newton was lying about energy.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.