[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mother just commented on how skinny I am. Okay /fit/ this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

>mother just commented on how skinny I am.

Okay /fit/ this is the last straw, I'm finally doing it.

How do I leave ayymode without getting skinnyfat
>>
skinnifat would be an improvement
>>
>>41857109
You ÄRE skinnyfat.
>>
>>41857109
Bulk at a rate of 2-3lbs per month. Pretty simple. You're better off eating as much as possible for now and the once you see fat accumulate then backing it down a little bit. Or go full autismo and calculate your TDEE and count every single calorie you consume.
>>
>>41857109
steroids
>>
>>41857109
just eat mostly clean, protein rich foods, and eat enough of those foods to equal the amount of calories you need to gain weight.
use a calorie calculator online to find out out much you should eat.
>>
EAT MORE FOOD AND WORK OUT IT'S NOT HARD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>41857109

S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y
>>
>>41857109
Read the fucking sticky
>>
>>41857865
>>41857884
Fuck you.

>sticky tells you to bulk/eat and just "work out breh"
>eat and work out
>get shredded arms and legs but a fucking distended african skinnyfat belly

MY BODY WON'T PUT THE MASS ANYWHERE ELSE
>>
>>41857109
how is it possible to not have ANY lats?
>>
>>41857917
>I didn't read the sticky
oh okay
>>
>>41857917
What "working out" are you doing? If youre a beginner, stick to compounds. Theres no way your core is skinnyfat if you can high bar pause ATG squat 405 pounds.
>>
Read the sticky.

Just read the fucking sticky.

Holy shit why doesn't anyone read the FUCKING STICKY
>>
>>41857917
You're not working out anything else then. Also you can't bulk and expect abs. You gotta cut after you reach your goal.
>>
File: IMG_4760.jpg (31KB, 190x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4760.jpg
31KB, 190x400px
>>41857988
>Also you can't bulk and expect abs.
>>
>>41857109
Whoooaaa OP. Where are your lats? Like whoooooa dude.
>>
God i would pound your bp so hard (no homo)
>>
>>41857109
holy shit I thought this was going to be a spooky thread
>>
>>41858224
whoa dude not cool like woahhh
>>
>>41857109
just eat, and get on a lifting routine. I wish I started super skinny instead of fat
>>
>>41857109
At your weight, just lift. Your appetite will naturally increase and you'll start making gains
>>
>>41857109
HOW COME NO ONE CAN SEE THE FUCKING DINOSAUR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>41857884
>>41857950
>>41857966

The only thing that legit makes me REEEE on fit
>>
One thing that helped me break out of skelly mode was eating a bag of gas station trail mix every day. It's not hard to just chow down on them and it's 1000 calories with okay-ish macros for a couple bucks.

Other than that, work out and eat. I went from 115 to 140 in a year through just pushups/pullups meme exercises and diet. Then I started lifting at 25, bulking seriously, got fat at 170. After backing down to 160 and starting a lean bulk, I'm finally starting to get decent results. At your weight though, you can bulk several dozen pounds before needing to cut if you put on some muscle.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.