[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know this isn't that related to fitness, but i have to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: fires.jpg (11KB, 202x250px) Image search: [Google]
fires.jpg
11KB, 202x250px
I know this isn't that related to fitness, but i have to ask a health question (which is somewhat related because this happens during workouts and depending on what i drink)

>Wake up on in my bed today and noticed i've wet myself after a night of very heavy drinking (redbulls, coffe, beer, vodka).
>fucking sucks, but no biggie it has happend once before under similar circumstances and a bunch of friends and stories you hear etc
>clean all my shit and and spend the day just chilling Head out to buy some thai food at night
>eat it on my chair and sweat profoundly
>get up and noticed i've fucking peed myself again (a little round dot, not that much , but definetly enough), at first i thought it was just sweat but it was defintly pee

how is this even possible? Is my bladder just fuckt today because of the alcohol. What scares me the most is that i didn't notice it at all, i felt absolutetly nothing while i was sitting there. And then come to think of it, i often feel that my underwear is a bit damp , but i always thought it was just sweat. One thing is drunkinly peeing yourself but fck if this is a permantent thing i don't know what the fuck to do..

googling isn't giving me any good results, only pregnant woman complaining about simlar issues
>>
could be an std
>>
>>41856389
Try peeing before bed.
Also go to the doctor, it might be a sign of STD, diabetes or a lot of other medical problems.
>>
>>41856389
ask a doctor, may be due to excessive drinking.
>>
>>41856511
i've only fuckt my fuck-friend recently (like four days ago), but it's not like we're exclusive so who knows where she's been.

Anyway the most worrisome part is the not noticing it happen at all, doesn't people that have to wear adult diapers and have bladder problem do so because they feel the urge to pee so hard they can't make it to the bathroom, how is it even possible to pee yourself without feeling anything
>>
How old are you? Have you had your prostate checked? How often do you jerk off? How much do you weigh? Do you drink enough liquids? Have you been pooping regularly?
>>
>>41856389
alcohol and caffeine cause incontinence, red bull, coffee and beer all fit these criteria.
>>
>>41856564
>24 (will be 25)
>never chekd
>1-5 times a day, 6-7 times a week
>5'11, about 154 (70kg)
>probably not enough water
>once or twice each day, but not on "fixed" times
>>
>>41856676
Do your testicles have any lumps on them? Do you have any pain in your neck? Does your lower back hurt? Does your urine or poop have an odd color?
>>
>>41856676

>>1-5 times a day, 6-7 times a week

What's your fucking problem dude? You probably reek of dick all day. Disgusting.
>>
>>41856773
none of that to be honest, my stool isn't always 'perfect, but that life i figure. But thanks for trying to help

Honestly i think it's just because of all the coffe and alcohol i drank, or that i have "light" incontinence if there is such a thing. Anyway i'm gonna try and to drag me to the docter sometime during the next weeks,

but i still find it really scare the way this just happend without me feeling anything , what if it was in public..
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.