[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will steroids (and the appropriate training that comes with it)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Fencing.jpg (237KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Fencing.jpg
237KB, 1920x1200px
Will steroids (and the appropriate training that comes with it) make me better at fencing?
>>
>>41855215
My gut instinct says no
Isn't fencing more about split second reactions rather than brute force?
Can't really see steroids helping with that.
>>
>>41855215
I hear fencing will make you better at fencing
>>
Yes, steroids will allow you to train longer and harder. Maybe it wont help as much as in other sports where strength is more valued, but it will definitely help.
>>
Fencing is not a physical sport.
>>
>>41855281
this. you could train dunno 8 hours a day instead of 4
>>
Adderal
>>
>>41855215
you need to be quick and agile to fight with swords
>>
>>41855336
wait, what? I thought that makes you slow + brain fog
>>
>>41855347
You can be quick and agile on roids. Physique competitors are on roids and they are not big bulky mass monsters. How big you get depends on how/how often you train.
>>
>>41855347
you can roid and be agile and fast, just weight 150 lb at 8% bf
>>
>>41855386
it's used in Esports. Look it up. About the brain fog, no idea tho
>>
>>41855386
Quite the opposite, improves your reflexes and physical capability in addition to the usual focusing
>>
>>41855387

Uhh no, diet what makes you big.
>>
>>41855215
FIE will rape your eye sockets if you actually compete, if you don't compete why would you take steroids?
>>
Did fencing for a few years. With the épée.
I don't think steroids would help honestly. Probably as >>41855336 said, adderal and such would help with reactions, but other than that, probably not.
>>
File: leg day.png (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
leg day.png
12KB, 300x300px
They won't make you better. They won't make you worse, though, and why should you shackle yourself to the natty limit?
>>
File: fencer.png (41KB, 1001x647px) Image search: [Google]
fencer.png
41KB, 1001x647px
Well they'll help you get better physically, you'll want strong as fuck legs for a low stance and fast moving, and a strong arm doesn't hurt either if you're into beats and blade locking.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.