[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If bitches antagonize manlets and form support groups for fatties,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1497615340509.gif (2MB, 313x220px) Image search: [Google]
1497615340509.gif
2MB, 313x220px
If bitches antagonize manlets and form support groups for fatties, and /fit/ antagonizes manlets and forms support threads for fatties (>>41847031), does that suggest that /fit/ is made up of bitches?
>>
>>41855010
The threads you links aims to give fat people advice in order to lose weight and become healthier ASAP.
The SJW support you mention aims to comfort fatties making them believe it's OK to be fat and unhealthy.

See the difference?
If not, then maybe you should look for a support group aimed at morons.
>>
>>41855027
>antagonizing manlets is perfectly fine, though
>>
>>41855037
^
>>
>>41855037
Yeah, retards browse this board.
I was just mocking your stupid comparison between SJW and /fat/ general.
>>
>>41855086
They're the same though. Even body positive stuff says it doesn't count if you're unhealthy. The difference isn't even exercise or diet, simply whether or not you're losing weight. Either way you're providing comfort to fatties.

Also the whole manlet thing. Point is that /fit/ is no better than tumblr.
>>
>>41855308
>they are the same
No they are literally not, stop talking bullshit.
I gave a very logical and sound reason as to why they are not.

If you want to tell me that as soon as you are not bashing a fatty on site you are "support then" then you are nothing but an egdy teenager.
Fatties gathering to talk about how they can efficiently cut fat isn't a bad thing.
>>
>>41855430
sight* supporting them*
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>41855010
yes absolutely 100% correct.
>obsessed with leg day
>this is because bitches want to train their ass
>post impossible pics of men with chicken legs to dissuade against upper body training
>hurrr squats and oats
>perfect regiment for a girl
>against training biceps
>women don't have any
>against shrugs and bench press
>because traps and pecs don't look good on a women
>same with training abs women don't want a lumpy stomach because men like soft things
>tries to get men to follow retarded dietary routines that will make them fat so they're easy to control like "bulking"
>constantly making feel posts women are full estrogen
this board is filled with women
>>
>>41855471

I followed /fit/'s advice and ended up with huge legs and a muscular ass, plus an injured back. T-thanks

Three months of exclusively training upper body and I'm approaching chad-mode
>>
>>41855471
>says all that and continues to post a Pepe image

Good job
>>
File: 1497283235857.jpg (8KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
1497283235857.jpg
8KB, 216x233px
>>41855471
I'm actually a manlet and create manlet threads because I hate myself because of my height and want to feel sorry for myself
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.