[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone get Connor's fitness book thing? This thing had to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: delete.jpg (41KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
delete.jpg
41KB, 480x480px
Anyone get Connor's fitness book thing? This thing had to be a waste of money right
>>
There is nothing these vapid Youtubers can tell you that you don't already know, yet you all dive face-first into their dicks every chance you get. It makes no sense.
>>
Does it teach you how to roid?
>>
>>41854386
Fpbp
>>
>>41854352
I considered buying it but damn $37 looks pretty expensive.
>>
>>41854352
I downloaded it just to check out the content.
You can find some links in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9K0rlHxSLA
>>
>>41854520
Yea that's like the price of whey for a couple months
>>
>>41854352
I dont need it but i recommend it, why would anyone not trust connor murphy?

If you want to get that body, buy that book

He has everything, face, height and frame

All girls get wet just by his presence

He is superior to laid, seid and roidwalker
>>
>>41854746
laid is masterrace fitness youtuber he's peak aesthetics and strength. not 100% sure he's natty tho, but i'm convinced he is
>>
>>41854352
Just download Kinobody's books, it's probably the same thing
>>
>>41854746
best physique: jeff
coolest personality: skywalker (also he's the only one who is open about roiding)

>>41854789
fucking idiot lmao, yes that super rich kid with the drone and the 6 plate deadlift is pinning
>>
>>41854746
>why would anyone not trust a fake natty?
>>
Connors Phuckable Book?

Here I'll tell you what it is

1. Count macros/calories
2. New to gym? Do fb 3 x week
3. 1+ year lifting? Do upper lower 4 x week
4. 2+ year lifting? Do PPLPPLX 6 x week

There you go, just saved you $40
>>
He said the website crashed several times due to too many people on it, so he must be making a lot of money.
>>
File: look_closelier_froggo.jpg (38KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
look_closelier_froggo.jpg
38KB, 657x527px
I accidentally bought it o well
>>
Connor has 916,000 subs

Let's say 1% of his Subscribers bought his program for $37, that's $338,920 before taxes.

$338,920 from just putting together a guide that tells you to track calories and macros and do a pplpplx routine.

Amazing what having height and steroid body can do for you.
>>
>>41855262
I love capitalism
>>
>>41855262
That assumes so much as 1% is willing to pay money for his words. Subscribing is free, remember. I'm subscribed to channels I don't even watch. Many are.
>>
>>41855304
Do you honestly doubt he wouldn't be able to sell this $37 to 10,000 people when he has nearly a million subs?

Take into consideration he'd be also selling to people who don't even know about his YouTube and only know if him on other social media platforms
>>
File: 1488639023231.png (134KB, 334x393px) Image search: [Google]
1488639023231.png
134KB, 334x393px
>>41854746
holy fuck you're the worst namefag yet. nobody gives a fuck who you are, especially not as a fucking jungle nigger monkey
>>
>>41854538
Thanks pham
>>
>do roids
>lie about it
>>
I ripped a copy because I'm always interested in these bodybuilding bibles that these big personalities shill out. Haven't read through it all but this is the layout~

THE PHUCKABLE DIET
Diet Intro
Macronutrients
How To Track Macronutrients
Meal Timing
Nutrition On The Go
Alcohol
Intermittent Fasting
Supplements

TRAINING
Workout And Training Intro
Progressive Training Segmentation
Form
Full Body
Upper Body-Lower Body Split
Push Pull Legs
Reps
Progressive Overload
Overtraining
Undertraining
Cardio

THE PHUCKABLE MINDSET
Phuckable Mindset Introduction
Confidence
Motivation
Don't Care What Other People Think

I've read through some of it and my thoughts so far are that it's *alright*. There's nothing groundbreaking here though and in what I have read, he tries to sell you on a 100 service where "he" writes your custom meal plan for you (Diet: Macronutrients). I'm probably not even going to try to rip a copy of his Tinder, Charisma and whatever bonus content because, well, come on.
>>
>>41856229
Thanks. Nothing that anyone that has been lifting for a few months don't know.
>>
>>41856414
I dunno, I'd give this book credit mostly in the way that the fit sticky is serviceable. I haven't found any of the advice I've read on it thus far to be offbase and I understand he charged 1 dollar for a 7 day trail, then it was 37 bucks. 37 bucks is a lot for content you could get online but it's organized and i've seen other products go for 100s so it isn't too offensive to me. If it helps his loyal fanbase work harder at the gym and feel more spiritually connected to him like Zyzz's book helped connect people to Zyzz, then it's not a big deal to me. That said I can only imagine what Connor's Charisma hacksheet reads out as.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.