[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help /fit/izens, schizophrenic/autistic faggot from recent thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1487967508434.jpg (834KB, 2681x2037px) Image search: [Google]
1487967508434.jpg
834KB, 2681x2037px
Help /fit/izens, schizophrenic/autistic faggot from recent thread about autism here. Im thinking about going to the hospital as doctor recommended but it will be 2 weeks and im afraid of losing my gains. Im guessing that bodyweight exercises won't do shit to maintain my strength. What should i do?
>>
>>41854148
fuckall will happen in 2 weeks.

put "retarded" on that list will ya
>>
>>41854148
Max strength is maintained for about a month before significant losses as long as you're not totally sedentary. Focus on getting better anon, lifting is a long term change. You will have set backs. You will stumble, get injured, fail. But someday, you will join Zyzz in the sun.
>>
>>41854148
bro, if you're schizo and the doctor says go to the hospital
>go to the fucking hospital
>>
>>41855055
Im not sure. Every time there is something wrong with someones mind doctors prescribe pills that blunt all your emotions.

When i was hesitating when she told me to take some pills she said she can prescribe some sleeping pills instead (i have problems with sleeping). When i wanted to check how much it costs it turned out that those are not sleeping pills but regular psychotropic drugs and on top of that one of the side effects insomnia. Fucking bitch tried to trick me. You can't trust anybody. Fucking jews and lizards everywhere.
>>
>>41854148
why does the doc want you to go to hospital?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.