[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has /fit/ ever had a girlfriend cheat on them? Just had it happen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 13456457567.jpg (191KB, 680x714px) Image search: [Google]
13456457567.jpg
191KB, 680x714px
Has /fit/ ever had a girlfriend cheat on them?

Just had it happen to me, don't feel sad or upset but it feels like i am hollow inside and something is missing.
>>
>>41849133
Was it a nigger?
>>
He was black wasn't he?,
>>
File: Patrick-Bateman-Axe.jpg (41KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Patrick-Bateman-Axe.jpg
41KB, 600x400px
>>41849140

White, I'm white as well. I have a chance to beat this guy up to a pulp and stomp on his head if i want right now with a bunch of mates.

But i won't, since it isn't entirely his fault and she should have stopped it.
>>
>>41849153
Your gf is to blame, no reason to hate on the guy, he just wanted that pus
>>
I suggest getting a good audiobook. Your eyes don't have to be in good shape to enjoy them.
>>
>>41849133

Why'd she do it?
>>
>>41849163
Can't even blame the guy if the gf never told him about being in a relationship.
>>
>>41849133
>final solution
>not Zy-kolögne-B fragrance
>>
File: IMG_0700.png (196KB, 380x287px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0700.png
196KB, 380x287px
>>41849153

Yea naw don't assault people that know your full name, especially over renewable resources.
>>
>>41849153
You and your buds should beat her to death instead. Only way to get your alpha card back.
>>
>>41849133
It sucks. But you can at least take solace knowing that cheating whores are the ones that will NEVER be happy with what they have OP. It's not your fault unless you can count not knowing she was that type of person my dude. Just try to look at it rationally instead of getting your heart broken over the someone you thought she was, but clearly isn't.
>>
>>41849153
>gf is a whore
>want to beat the shit out of the John
dude wtf is wrong with you. should shake that dude's hand for exposing the whore for what she is before you were deeper in the relationship

and to answer your original question, most likely yes. girl started lying to me about stupid shit when she went away to college. called me one night randomly to say she was lying in bed and about to go to sleep (which she never usually did), and then someone yelled her name and said something about beer pong. if she was going out of her way to lie about shit like that, i only assume she was lying about sucking off dudes that sold her weed. and it took me like 2 months to get over it. being lied to by someone you care about sucks.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.