[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WoooHooo got a costco card. I want to eat cheap and healthy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 00goal.jpg (131KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
00goal.jpg
131KB, 640x640px
WoooHooo got a costco card.

I want to eat cheap and healthy food now. Any cool ideas?

I planned on buying a big bag of mixed vegetables, brown/white rice, and buying a rotisserie chicken(3 times a week).

What would you get? I'm trying to cut if that helps
>>
Step 1: don't live in the us
>>
File: 00100.jpg (70KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
00100.jpg
70KB, 640x640px
>>41845358
Failed step one, buddy
>>
>>41845338
welp

guess im on a frozen veg, rice, chicken diet

they also have those 0 fat/0 carb 15g protein yogurts
>>
>>41845338
i really like the Fage yogurt. I eat 2 of those a week
>>
>mixed veg
Fuck that noise.
Giant bag of broccoli and giant bag of peas, frozen as fuck. Anything leafy you buy fresh and consume daily.
>rice
It's bullshit. Eat more meat and veg, fuck carbs you don't need that shit.
>rotisserie chicken
Nope. Buy thighs if you want greasy chicken you fucking fat beast, otherwise you man the fuck up and start brining some chicken titties ASAP.
>>
>>41845802
I dont want greasy chicken, I just didnt feel like cooking. I guess its not a healthy alternative
>>
>>41845825
Cooking chicken isn't even hard.
Turn on the oven, put chicken on pan, put in the oven, eat when ready.
>>
>>41845930
I have a shitty oven, doesnt conduct heat well. But i have a crock pot I can, and will use. thanks for your input boss, any more tips? I only eat once a day so I dont really need to snack
>>
>>41845956
Crock pots are GOAT, especially if you don't like cooking, throw shit in there and when you get back from gym/work/school you have hot food on deck. I support that shit fully.
If your about that one meal a day life all I can say is find a bunch of low calorie/sodium drinks you enjoy. I don't eat a meal a day but I only eat from 3-5pm so most of the day I drink tea or water.
>>
>>41845956
use the stove top and cook it in a pan, if the stove top is shit than go to walmart and get a $40 electric stove top.
>>
>>41845338

Coconut oil, breh.

Costco BSCB is A1.

White /sips/ in bulk.

Stek.
>>
>>41845338
get a big-ass bag of frozen chicken
oats and frozen berries
>>
>>41846796
Buy a giant bag of carbs and sugar.
You aren't /fit/
>>
Is the costco card worth it or is it just a meme?
>>
>Avocados
>Celery
>Peppers
>Spinach
>Peaches
>Rice
>Frozen broccoli
>Peanut butter/PBfit
>Oatzzzz
>Tofu
>Giant jars of olives
>Spices
>Protons

It's a bulkers wet dream.
>>
File: big_protein.jpg (18KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
big_protein.jpg
18KB, 350x350px
>>41845338
6 lbs. for $40. Maybe not the best protein on the market, definitely not the best tasting, but you just can't beat that fucking VALUE
>>
>>41846982
muscle milk is fucking great, tastes awesome.
>>
>>41846982
Really? I always thought muscle milk was GOAT with regards to taste. But that's because they use more sugar
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.